Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    opinion. also, your signature kinda looks like a lot of scrolling blue fire to me so idk what to think any more.
    its the RoP icon :I

Formerly known as Arafal

I want whatever Illidan doesn't have. I wanna say, fuck you Illidan, you're a has-been. Get out of the way, you old hack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I want whatever Illidan doesn't have. I wanna say, fuck you Illidan, you're a has-been. Get out of the way, you old hack.
    You have feet, he has hooves! +1 for you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Illidan, besides being DH, is also a mighty Sorcerer. One of the greatest kaldorei ever had. So he can have his mixes or w/e. Our DHs aren;t necesarily sorcerers too and certainly not as great as he.

Also fel fire is green and DH use fel fire.
    well but we get some blue and red souls, so you know glyph additional flavour would not hurt. some blue wondrful magic would only enhance variety and it looooks sweeet, hell it would look sweeeeeeeet with updated flame animations. mm-mmmh son

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    You have feet, he has hooves! +1 for you!
    I bet he sees that the other way around, that old narcissist.

7+ Year Old Account
    pls leave the color blue to the experts.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    pls leave the color blue to the experts.
    Demon Hunters you mean. They are the ones who tap into true power and are one with it like noone else! Blue fire fits a demon hunter like bull covering a cow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Demon Hunters you mean. They are the ones who tap into true power and are one with it like noone else! Blue fire fits a demon hunter like bull covering a cow.
    naaah.
    green fel fire fits them perfectly fine, blue is a Fmage, Fdk thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    naaah.
    green fel fire fits them perfectly fine, blue is a Fmage, Fdk thing.
    naaaa
    mage already has arcane, ou can make their fires look purplish but demon hunters must get blue fire!

In fact, Demon Hunters use a ton of magic spells in the Illidan book (Fel Lances, counterspells, they could maximize the damage of their spells by their will). They were instructed in different disciplines, such as demons knowledge, use of magic and of course, combat with differente weapons.

In the book, the main demon hunter besides Illidan doesn't even use a warglaive, he uses daggers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post
    In fact, Demon Hunters use a ton of magic spells in the Illidan book (Fel Lances, counterspells, they could maximize the damage of their spells by their will). They were instructed in different disciplines, such as demons knowledge, use of magic and of course, combat with differente weapons.

In the book, the main demon hunter besides Illidan doesn't even use a warglaive, he uses daggers.
    Now that is my man with knowledge and love for magic! Demon Hunters must get their blue fire glyph now! I would love to use some fel lance. Blue fel lance!

Demon Hunters are definately in need for fancier arsenal graphically. Considering that all classes are getting their stuff updated, DH feel a little bit out. new class with fewer abilities. It deserves some special touch of burning flavour. I believe in blue fire I do!

Purple fire, not blue.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I have no horse in this race, but just wanted to give an example of how awesome blue fire could look:

https://youtu.be/F7bAUwj2HEs?t=1m20s

NSFW warning, some profanity in that clip. Not sure that's really right for DHs in WoW, but just sayin' blue fire could be awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    I have no horse in this race, but just wanted to give an example of how awesome blue fire could look:

https://youtu.be/F7bAUwj2HEs?t=1m20s

NSFW warning, some profanity in that clip. Not sure that's really right for DHs in WoW, but just sayin' blue fire could be awesome.
    It does fit and it is beautiful! blue fire for demon hunters, mm mm charring corpses of me enemies engulfed in azure pleasure of doom

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they don't. Illidan is a special case.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    No, they don't. Illidan is a special case.
    They do! He might be special but so are we, the chosen ones of Illidari who passed some meta training. Blue fire glyph fits us just like love fits man and a woman. loooooveeee is blueeeee.

Yes, give us blue fire glyph!
    Would be epicness!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Illidan's blue flame looked like crap dude. It is the least convincing argument you could make.

And on that green background too? eugh.
    Did he get the Heal!!!!!????? I MUST KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even turning the new updated fire particles blue wouldn't create a pleasant effect, it's just not the right thing you expect.

Blue fire worked in Icecrown Citadel (and other select undead areas) because it was set in a blue zone and you expected it to be "cold", it's like the undead version of flames. Demon Hunter fire is not supposed to be cold. It would not look right.
    So what you're saying is "You think you want it, but you don't"?

- - - Updated - - -

Illidan's blue flame looked like crap dude. It is the least convincing argument you could make.

And on that green background too? eugh.
    Using graphics from tbc isn't a good argument either.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    Using graphics from tbc isn't a good argument either.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Blue flame is looks far more intensive than orange one. It would look better than right! Illidan himself proved it!
    The dude I was replying to is the one that brought up the graphics from TBC, not me.
    This is the only time Illidan has demonstrated blue flames.