Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Great job Leicester, and if Spurs don't beat West Brom tomorrow, Leicester can win the title at Old Trafford next weekend.
    Or if Chelsea do them in.

Unbelievable achievement by Leicester. Been saying it all season.

BTW Giroud is fucking shite and if Gignac and Lacazette don't get in ahead of him I'll jump out a fucing window.

Kind of hope it goes to the last day.

JT own goal in the 93rd minute to deny Tottenham the title.
    Dreams.

Deleted
    This is easily the best chance for Palace in years. United (the underdogs) look a bit better, lets hope rashford gets caught doing laughing gas or whatever lame drugs kids do nowadays, the media blow it up and then its all but secure.

- - - Updated - - -

PFA Young Player of the Year - Dele Alli

Got leaked lol.

Not really surprising he won it, deserved winner.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-frank-lampard

So Mesut breaks Frank's chances created in a single season record.
    Tell me. Does Ozil also have 15+ goals this season too?

Another indicator that Lampard was superior to both Scholes and Gerrard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    https://twitter.com/WSCsm/status/724315278369148929

Hope that cunt gets locked up for a loooooong time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rio Ave 0 - 1 Benfica .

Benfica maintains it's 2 point advantage over rival Sporting. 3 matches to go

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Can't wait for some prime time television with Claude.
    Claude has accepted defeat these days and is more depressing than funny. Still. He might interrupt an all arsenal gear wearing fan again thats always gold "ITS TIME TO GO"

Those last 3 games...totally bi-champion / CL QFinalist level. /sarcasm

So funny the way the only goal happened. If Benfica wins the title by less than 6 points difference to Sporting i will simply laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're spinning that the other way around.

Sporting was the one the started all this claiming it would be champion. It was Sporting that beat Benfica several times and it was Sporting that lost the lead position.

Claiming now near the end that if Benfica doesn't win with that margin speaks to it's quality wouldn't be fair now would it?

Props to Rio Ave though. First half was stressfull as fuck and they were always on par with Benfica. Alas, those who score win.

Deleted

I've read some bollocks in my time (much of it on here), but fuck me...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You're spinning that the other way around.

Sporting was the one the started all this claiming it would be champion. It was Sporting that beat Benfica several times and it was Sporting that lost the lead position.

Claiming now near the end that if Benfica doesn't win with that margin speaks to it's quality wouldn't be fair now would it?

Props to Rio Ave though. First half was stressfull as fuck and they were always on par with Benfica. Alas, those who score win.
    No, no one at Sporting said we would be champions, not the direction, the players, Jesus, adepts or anyone. We always said that we would fight until the last games of the season. That would be the first objective. If we were champions even better but we never said WE WOULD. The second objective was the CL play-off where despite the CSKA quality they were favored in at least 2 goals. Braga was also favored in 1 goal in the cup match and we were prejudiced in another goal.

It's not the quality, it's summing all the referee decisions that benefit / prejudice both teams. If you add all those. Sporting should have like ( i think it was 4 or 5) more points than Benfica, not less 2.

For a clear title Benfica would have to end with 7 more points. 6 is kinda acceptable. 5 is a joke and i will, again, simply laugh and be certain my team did enough to be champion. It doesn't stay recorded in history but whatever. I will just switch the focus to the EURO right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    No, no one at Sporting said we would be champions, not the direction, the players, Jesus, adepts or anyone. We always said that we would fight until the last games of the season. That would be the first objective. If we were champions even better but we never said WE WOULD. The second objective was the CL play-off where despite the CSKA quality they were favored in at least 2 goals. Braga was also favored in 1 goal in the cup match and we were prejudiced in another goal.

It's not the quality, it's summing all the referee decisions that benefit / prejudice both teams. If you add all those. Sporting should have like ( i think it was 4 or 5) more points than Benfica, not less 2.

For a clear title Benfica would have to end with 7 more points. 6 is kinda acceptable. 5 is a joke and i will, again, simply laugh and be certain my team did enough to be champion. It doesn't stay recorded in history but whatever. I will just switch the focus to the EURO right away.
    Im not gonna say the directions or fans did, but im pretty sure Jesus started the season with saying that. Irregardless, i fear if we pursuit this, we'd get into a semantics argument.

The same thing for the referee deal. I could take this to the IF camp and say if Benfica had won all of it's matches agaisnt it's direct rivals, we'd have a different story, or maybe not, since Sporting won almost of those and it still lost it's lead.

Laughing about it would be silly. Benfica came from a first half of the season that was pretty much unimpressive and came to stabilize itself and, in the end, managed to surpass Sporting to hold 1st place.

Anyway, there's still 3 matches to go and it's open game. I still think Sporting won't have any issues. Like i've been telling my mates, don't expect Porto to "help" Benfica. Those bastards have been doing a mostly garbage season, won at Benfica's, and then went back to being bad.
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2016-04-24 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Im not gonna say the directions or fans did, but im pretty sure Jesus started the season with saying that. Irregardless, i fear if we pursuit this, we'd get into a semantics argument.

The same thing for the referee deal. I could take this to the IF camp and say if Benfica had won all of it's matches agaisnt it's direct rivals, we'd have a different story, or maybe not, since Sporting won almost of those and it still lost it's lead.
    Jesus said this exactly: " This year there's not 2 title candidates, there's 3 title candidates! "

And he said half the season that he never imagined being in first so many weeks.

Benfiquistas always hear different than other people. IDK...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

lmao thats proper bad.

Mahrez wins PFA player of the year award.
    Alli wins young player of the year award.

Both were the best winners

but fuck spurs fucking cunts hope ali gets ball cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

Dafuck is that, that can't be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    but fuck spurs fucking cunts hope ali gets ball cancer
    Ball cancer? Isn't that what happens everytime Theo gets possession?