Thread: The Division

AQ opening and neglecting BWL bosses mechanics won't really start comparing in quantity or quality of errors in division at least in my opinion. Been there for both and I couldn't argue that WoW was in worse condition at all even if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    AQ opening and neglecting BWL bosses mechanics won't really start comparing in quantity or quality of errors in division at least in my opinion. Been there for both and I couldn't argue that WoW was in worse condition at all even if I tried.
    What I don't get is why some people are like (X was broken so its ok that Y is broken).

I mean people spent $60+ on a game that is suppost to be working and isn't. Dam near every system in The Division is broken and yet some try to justfi it by saying well so was X game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Look its clear you don't have a clue what is wrong with the game.
    Maybe looks like i play and use the game in a different way, where these bugs dont bother my experiance at all. Sure should dev / companies a game with less bugs as possible, we all dont know the gamemechanics and the things that cause these problems in the division, so for what the Division gives me as game experience i give them credit to fix that by time...because like i said, i can play the game the way i want and the bugs dont bother me at all.

You ever wonder why theres still a 12 slot bag in wow u have from the beginning ? that they dont increased the size of that fixed bag? because if they would they had to rebuild the entire game code, 12Slot bag? and a company with 1^2 years gaming experience cannot give us a bigger starter bag WTF?!

Samethings u can imagine in the Division...very complex.

You say we should not take all the bug crap with a new product, more dangerous i find games like the new starwars battlefront where you get a quarter of a game for a full price and then you have the other 3/4 of it as DLCs...thats fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

*Because the amount of bugs in The Division is like 50 times higher than it was in WoW.* yeah but those few had much more gamebreaking influence...like i said a fully geared blackwing lair raid rofl stomped alterac.... destroys gameexperience of 40 other people who dont exploitet.

*It's funny that they release patchnotes saying X and Y got fixed, but in fact, they didn't do *anything* at all and just wrote it down to "calm down" the playerbase.*

Reminds me of Blizzard GMs famous quote "We are aware of the problem and working on it"

When i started playing Skyrim i encountered far more bugs that really annoyed me but still i have a shitload of playtime in the game because the overall experience was just great, the more complex a game is the more you have bugs. Maye because WoW is just a simple Chatclient you have less...true that.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2016-04-24 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    yeah but those few had much more gamebreaking influence
    Not in the slightest. Really... there is no room to argue this, it's just false.
    If there ever was a gamebreaking bug, you could actually ask a GM to fix it, and they would fix it, WoW's GM support has been great ever since the beginning of WoW, especially for raiders. There was a PvP where you could go out of the spawn zone before the match started. Shit like that got people banned, unlike cheaters in The Division though.

Gamebreaking influence is what glitchers and hackers currently have and they don't even get a penalty for doing that, because they have absolutely no way to punish them, nor do they care enough.

None of the bugs were as basic as The Division's... The Division is broken in it's core. Basic functions don't work properly. That's the huge difference.
    No one complains about how you can run Incursions easily by running into "the pit", even though you ignore 80% of all mechanics in there. The real problem is how everything else is broken. Not pressing your skill 2 times in a row fast enough will leave you with that weird "skill-shooting gun" outside and the only way to get out of it is switching back to your weapon manually, you can't even shoot the skill/smartcover/heal whatever.
    The reload bug that prevents you from both shooting your last bullet and reloading your near empty clip, the only way out is to change your weapon, which miraculously reloads your magazine up to the standard magsize of your gun (vector 20 bullets, AK 30 bullets etc.)

Stats don't work as they are described, talents don't work properly... well I'm repeating myself, basically nothing is working properly throughout all categories.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-24 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    snip
    If bugs aren't bothering you, you are purposely ignoring them.

2 days after release, the Midas had a talent that would basically allow 100% signature skill uptime, it was disabled less then a day after its discovery, yet 90% of the current exploits use mobile cover yet it still remains in the game, for everyone to use. There's absolutely no reason this skill should still be in the game, it's a very weak talent at best and they could have disabled it and released a new talent with the 1.1 update if it was that much of a problem.

Things like stats that are meant to reduce dmg but instead increase the dmg taken, how does that not effect you? You mean because the game doesn't give you enough information, you don't know it's happening? This isn't exactly new either, the reckless talent on chest has been decreasing dmg taken instead of increasing it for a long time. These don't even require any special requirements, they are just wrong.

Going technical, people caused uproar about the game not having any anti-cheat in the beta, what did they do? Add anti-cheat protection which is easily broken by cheat-engine its self. The protection did absolutely nothing. Ontop of that, any form of player stats been client side is completely dumb. They clearly know how to make stats server side as things like ammo, currencies and crafting items are server side, so why make level, RPM and player location client side? It's not even lazy, it's completely retarded. On PC it's showing too, haven't been able to do any DZ this week due to hackers almost everywhere now.

So please, don't go spouting shit like "where these bugs dont bother my experiance at all" because ignoring things don't make them go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    If bugs aren't bothering you, you are purposely ignoring them.

2 days after release, the Midas had a talent that would basically allow 100% signature skill uptime, it was disabled less then a day after its discovery, yet 90% of the current exploits use mobile cover yet it still remains in the game, for everyone to use. There's absolutely no reason this skill should still be in the game, it's a very weak talent at best and they could have disabled it and released a new talent with the 1.1 update if it was that much of a problem.

Things like stats that are meant to reduce dmg but instead increase the dmg taken, how does that not effect you? You mean because the game doesn't give you enough information, you don't know it's happening? This isn't exactly new either, the reckless talent on chest has been decreasing dmg taken instead of increasing it for a long time. These don't even require any special requirements, they are just wrong.

Going technical, people caused uproar about the game not having any anti-cheat in the beta, what did they do? Add anti-cheat protection which is easily broken by cheat-engine its self. The protection did absolutely nothing. Ontop of that, any form of player stats been client side is completely dumb. They clearly know how to make stats server side as things like ammo, currencies and crafting items are server side, so why make level, RPM and player location client side? It's not even lazy, it's completely retarded. On PC it's showing too, haven't been able to do any DZ this week due to hackers almost everywhere now.

So please, don't go spouting shit like "where these bugs dont bother my experiance at all" because ignoring things don't make them go away.

When i dont like a game i stop playing it and dont go and whine about it on a WoW forum board. Didnt know this is the The Division MIMIMI Thread, i thought its a threat for those people who actually like the game.

And even that makes me look like a fanboy, i am just defending this game and try to get the shitty toxic dissapointed tune out of this thread. What the Point of writing how shitty this game is when you dont even play it nomore. So please just move on and get a game your shitty pcs can handle.

And gl back those days reporting a specific 40 man raid on using an exploit when the casual raider doesnt even know this exploit existed to a GM, they still roflstomped Alterac with their exploited epix....

- - - Updated - - -

*On PC it's showing too, haven't been able to do any DZ this week due to hackers almost everywhere now.*

Then we must play a diff game because i gained like 25 DZ Ranks this last week, sure you meet hackers from time to time but not that bad that you cant play....get killed by a hacker session is over disband and go back in for a new session....easy peasy, this is not WoW where you get everything served on a silvertablet, you have to work and think and i like it that way.
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2016-04-24 at 06:43 PM.

When i dont like a game i stop playing it and dont go and whine about it on a WoW forum board. Didnt know this is the The Division MIMIMI Thread, i thought its a threat for those people who actually like the game.

And even that makes me look like a fanboy, i am just defending this game and try to get the shitty toxic dissapointed tune out of this thread. What the Point of writing how shitty this game is when you dont even play it nomore. So please just move on and get a game your shitty pcs can handle.

And gl back those days reporting a specific 40 man raid on using an exploit when the casual raider doesnt even know this exploit existed to a GM, they still roflstomped Alterac with their exploited epix....

- - - Updated - - -

*On PC it's showing too, haven't been able to do any DZ this week due to hackers almost everywhere now.*

Then we must play a diff game because i gained like 25 DZ Ranks this last week, sure you meet hackers from time to time but not that bad that you cant play....get killed by a hacker session is over disband and go back in for a new session....easy peasy, this is not WoW where you get everything served on a silvertablet, you have to work and think and i like it that way.
    11 years after BWL released and your still not over the Divine Intervention on Razergore?

You are one salty Horde.
    Hold that grudge man, fight the good fight!
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koWe...ature=youtu.be

The end took me by suprise, video is relevant btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    11 years after BWL released and your still not over the Divine Intervention on Razergore?

You are one salty Horde.
    Hold that grudge man, fight the good fight!
    Just take a look into the bug reporting forums of wow, 3000 pages of unpleassent game experiences..... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    this fucken shit.
    You are very mad! I dont think its healthy and i recommend you distance yourself from what makes you angry and find another hobby.
    Its not good for your health to be that angry at a game. Take care mate!

Just take a look into the bug reporting forums of wow, 3000 pages of unpleassent game experiences..... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/
    2700 pages over 6 years (oldest thread being 1/5/2010). And at least they have a dedicated bug report forum so they can acknowledge and fix any issues (unlike The Division).

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...nical-Support?
    ~360 pages in 2 months.

At this rate, in less than 2 years it'll be the same amount of bug issues. Not to mention the issues being reported on the WoW bug forums are negligible/non-existent, a lot being down to user issue and not an actual issue. The issues in The Division are blatantly obvious or completely game breaking.

Hmm.

How you can make any sort of connect between everything being bugged in The Division vs issues in WoW is beyond me. Not to mention the issues you're making comparisons to in Vanilla vs now, the gaming industry is vastly different and it's held to a much higher standard compared to back then. Far more resources, more expectations of actual QA. Compare the current WoW expansion to The Division and the amount of bugs if you want a more apt comparison (hint: there is no comparison at all).

If even 1/10 of the bugs/exploits that occur in The Division happen in WoW, they'd all be immediately or hastily fixed. If bosses were able to be bugged out and farmed to the extent they were, it'd be patched in a day and exploiters would be banned for it.

Nearly everything in The Division is bugged, trying to disregard it by making comparisons to a >10 year old startup is blatantly foolish (especially when it had significantly less issues).

I loved The Division when it first came out, but saying that it's not bugged and doesn't have issues beyond any sort of reason is completely false.

Deleted
    *shocked* (not)

At least you can actually report bugs in a section dedicated to it

Maybe looks like i play and use the game in a different way, where these bugs dont bother my experiance at all. Sure should dev / companies a game with less bugs as possible, we all dont know the gamemechanics and the things that cause these problems in the division, so for what the Division gives me as game experience i give them credit to fix that by time...because like i said, i can play the game the way i want and the bugs dont bother me at all.

You ever wonder why theres still a 12 slot bag in wow u have from the beginning ? that they dont increased the size of that fixed bag? because if they would they had to rebuild the entire game code, 12Slot bag? and a company with 1^2 years gaming experience cannot give us a bigger starter bag WTF?!

Samethings u can imagine in the Division...very complex.

You say we should not take all the bug crap with a new product, more dangerous i find games like the new starwars battlefront where you get a quarter of a game for a full price and then you have the other 3/4 of it as DLCs...thats fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

*Because the amount of bugs in The Division is like 50 times higher than it was in WoW.* yeah but those few had much more gamebreaking influence...like i said a fully geared blackwing lair raid rofl stomped alterac.... destroys gameexperience of 40 other people who dont exploitet.

*It's funny that they release patchnotes saying X and Y got fixed, but in fact, they didn't do *anything* at all and just wrote it down to "calm down" the playerbase.*

Reminds me of Blizzard GMs famous quote "We are aware of the problem and working on it"

When i started playing Skyrim i encountered far more bugs that really annoyed me but still i have a shitload of playtime in the game because the overall experience was just great, the more complex a game is the more you have bugs. Maye because WoW is just a simple Chatclient you have less...true that.
    You're literally white knighting the game at this point and need to stop. The game is broken as fuck and continues to break even more with every "patch" they release. There is a huge long list of everything broken/wrong with the game, and many things on that list involve key/core game elements which should NOT be as broken as they are on a fully released game.

Denying this shit doesn't make you right. It just makes you look like an ignorant fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    You are very mad! I dont think its healthy and i recommend you distance yourself from what makes you angry and find another hobby.
    Says the person who came into this thread bitching and complaining about everyone else who has legitimate concerns and problems with a busted and broken game. You came into this thread like an angry fanboy, and have been doing nothing but hanging around since just to troll people. Please leave already.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2016-04-24 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm Zeph, calm your tits. You're acting overly angry and acting pretty contemptable. Settle down, having anger problems isn't going to get your money back.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

@Moshrag Dude I get it, you like the division...and for the most part I do too..I love the idea behind the game...and I will defend it when it applies...but to honestly sit there and say things aren't that bad...c'mon man. Let's not also forget when you compare the Division to WoW....the size of World of Warcraft when it came out was at a minimum 10 times larger than the division. Blizzard got a pass because of who they were as a developer(and honestly, they are still one of the top developers out there despite WoD being a shit expansion). Ubisoft doesn't get that benefit of a doubt. Mostly because if the QA team was doing their damn job, assuming they even have one at this point, some of these bugs/exploits would have never made it out of alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, and most of those are either the players just thinking something is a bug when it's not (seriously, the first 4 I clicked on were user error) or terribly minor bugs.

Again, you're being hugely disingenuous here just because you like one game over the other.
    He's being a blind fanboy and taking huge offense to anyone who proves to him that his beloved game is broken as fuck. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm Zeph, calm your tits. You're acting overly angry and acting pretty contemptable. Settle down, having anger problems isn't going to get your money back.
    I don't see any need for this post. Zeph has had much worse stuff...if you honestly think his post you're replying to is anger...then you're just not too bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Angry? I ain't angry. Just calling out the white knights and trolls as I see them.

Alright everyone, let's enhance our collective calm. I'd rather not hand out infractions, so stay respectful and post productively. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koWe...ature=youtu.be

The end took me by suprise, video is relevant btw.
    Holy shit thats funny lol.

- - - Updated - - -

K and you do realise that makes the Division look worse right? 12 years later and devs still can't get there shit together. Every now and then you get a rare moment where you get a MMO or MMO-ish release that is near flawless (Destiny) but 90% of the time you get games like The Division.

If devs are still having issues that other devs had 10+ years ago there is a Massive problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Naw its better if I vent over a game then at people
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-25 at 12:49 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD