@Unanilnomen I've no wish to lose my character, that bug is still going around.

Did some of Suramar today though.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Unanilnomen I've no wish to lose my character, that bug is still going around.

Did some of Suramar today though.
    Well, shit, didn't realize it was THAT kind of bug. I've seen some people run the place, but i guess the bug is only a chance to happen not guaranteed?

You get video of Suramar? That place looks spectacular. They're really killing it with zones this go around.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Well, shit, didn't realize it was THAT kind of bug. I've seen some people run the place, but i guess the bug is only a chance to happen not guaranteed?

You get video of Suramar? That place looks spectacular. They're really killing it with zones this go around.
    Sometimes the dungeon finder just loses your character... may or may not be restored. You can run dungeons, but it's at your own risk

And yes, did the quests. But I've a headache now so I'll fight my internet through uploading and work on something else for a bit.

No DA feels awful though.. survivability is super low without it, but that's also good in a way because i'm actually forced to use my defensives rather than pulling the entire zone and /lol'ing.

Deleted
    honestly when looking at the fell barrage tooltip, it just feels poorly and or weirdly worded.

Would also like to see build % changes to build charges on the tooltip just for clarification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddrox84 View Post
    honestly when looking at the fell barrage tooltip, it just feels poorly and or weirdly worded.

Would also like to see build % changes to build charges on the tooltip just for clarification.
    All of this. Would really be great to get some clarity on the tooltip.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched @Vanyali 's Suramar video. Demon Hunter solo play is gonna be so much fun. I hate to always bring up being a casual and really only having time for solo casual content, but I'm beyond excited for it with the different ways to play Havoc. I think i'll send Vanyali a link to my future casual build so that he throws up in his mouth again.

All of this. Would really be great to get some clarity on the tooltip.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched @Vanyali 's Suramar video. Demon Hunter solo play is gonna be so much fun. I hate to always bring up being a casual and really only having time for solo casual content, but I'm beyond excited for it with the different ways to play Havoc. I think i'll send Vanyali a link to my future casual build so that he throws up in his mouth again.
    I would like to see said video. Please link? Also, Una offspec ftw.

Edit: I found it. And I am now even more stoked.
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2016-04-24 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I would like to see said video. Please link? Also, Una offspec ftw.
    Una offspec FTW.

Look up Stormbough on Youtube. Vanyali posts all his DH videos on that channel.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaO...xUXqtarpvViicw

- - - Updated - - -

Fel Barrage talks about hitting the target and targets near it: any idea on approximately how big the radius is around the target?

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Fel Barrage talks about hitting the target and targets near it: any idea on approximately how big the radius is around the target?
    Again another thing they have to clarify on the tooltip. it is quite annoying that things like that are left out so we need to figure it out on ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddrox84 View Post
    Again another thing they have to clarify on the tooltip. it is quite annoying that things like that are left out so we need to figure it out on ourselves.
    Well, the ability *was* just properly implemented. I reckon the tooltip will be updated as this kind of feedback is brought up. Just glad it doesn't function similarly to Hunter's Barrage O_o

Also seeing folks on the official alpha forums using that classic buzzword terminology "clunky" when describing Fel Barrage. I'm not one to get in on that kind of lingo, so if someone more savvy in the language of calling something they don't enjoy "clunky" could clarify why, that'd be awesome.

It does seem like a rather odd talent, considering we have plenty of AoE options as is, and even a couple ranged abilities not including this. It's able to be channeled while moving, which is great for Momentum and just while moving around in general, so maybe that's the place it's supposed to fill and not so much whenever you've got a charge available at any given time.

Also sounds like it's either bugged or otherwise undertuned in regards to it's chance on proccing a charge. Everyone still seems to be sticking with Demonic so it's hard to even venture a guess watching videos.

Hey guys, want to ask, am i the only one, that lost interest in palying DH on release if only viable Mythic raiding spec will be based on Momentum? I hate this type of
    gameplay that removes your "mobility", transformin it into DPS cooldowns basically. More so with need to animation cancel here and there, thing like this shoud be nerfed imho, it promotes completely unfun and retarded gameplay honetsly, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iDielord View Post
    Hey guys, want to ask, am i the only one, that lost interest in palying DH on release if only viable Mythic raiding spec will be based on Momentum? I hate this type of
    gameplay that removes your "mobility", transformin it into DPS cooldowns basically. More so with need to animation cancel here and there, thing like this shoud be nerfed imho, it promotes completely unfun and retarded gameplay honetsly, imho.
    Would rather the option be available and that the other options be competitive for Mythic raiding. That, in addition to making Fel Rush NOT able to be cancelled. I'll let smart people figure ways to make that happen, i do not consider myself qualified to think of stuff that'd be most optimal for a Mythic setting.

From my own testing it seems to be 8 yards, but that is just guesswork on my part.

The stacking seriously needs to be upped though. It is really strong damage at 5 stacks, but it takes forever to get there. I got 2/3 Demonic phases in the same time with the artifact traits. I am even still specced into Unleashed Chaos and keeping it part of the ST rotation to spawn souls to get Annhilations in.

Without Demonic, Chaos Strike is still (and Fel Eruption) my top dmg abilities. So I FeB still needs a buff imo.
    Last edited by Sangomah; 2016-04-25 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    From my own testing it seems to be 8 yards, but that is just guesswork on my part.

The stacking seriously needs to be upped though. It is really strong damage at 5 stacks, but it takes forever to get there. I got 2/3 Demonic phases in the same time with the artifact traits. I am even still specced into Unleashed Chaos and keeping it part of the ST rotation to spawn souls to get Annhilations in.

Without Demonic, Chaos Strike is still (and Fel Eruption) my top dmg abilities. So I FB still needs a buff imo.
    By FB, do you mean First Blood or Fel Barrage? (Should probably start using FeB for Fel Barrage to differentiate).

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Demonic really worth a last tier talent since it only works with eye beam now?

I think it works great as a top tier, super flashy talent. Chaos Blades is the one that stands out to me as not fitting. But that's just me.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Is Demonic really worth a last tier talent since it only works with eye beam now?
    It still performs excellently, it activating from two separate abilities (thus giving you a pretty significant amount of free meta) is what pushed it to the realms of OP. Only from Eye Beam is quite reasonable and still has great uses (and has the added benefit of not forcing you to waste your aoe stun for DPS).

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that FotI lasts half the duration and seems to be doing half the damage it was before (can't confirm, can testers? ) do you guys feel the CD could stand to be reduced or damage increased?

Now that FotI lasts half the duration and seems to be doing half the damage it was before (can't confirm, can testers? ) do you guys feel the CD could stand to be reduced or damage increased?
    Damage being halved seems uninentional, the tooltip is different to how it operates in game which leads me to believe that at least. Damage being doubled is likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Damage being halved seems uninentional, the tooltip is different to how it operates in game which leads me to believe that at least. Damage being doubled is likely.
    That'd be some potent burst AoE. Oi.

@wordup

Having watched your Enhancement videos as well, what is it you feel Havoc needs in terms of rotational flow? Anything you feel could be tweaked to get to some of that same smoothness you seem to find in Enhance? Anything need to be added? Removed?