Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokster View Post
    Last patch of Legion you have to play candycrush in your order hall then Sargeras will suddenly apear as a critter and you have to kill him in the conclusion of the pet battle saga
    http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=195882/jewelcraft

you can do that outside your order hall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=195882/jewelcraft

you can do that outside your order hall
    Oh you can play candrycrush outside of order hall? let the QQ begin from wod babies who wanna play it inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't announced it yet because they know it will kill their hype train. You can assume it's 2 or less with absolute certainty.

We'll prolly get a third raid tier, but Blizz will have to cut the second raid tier in order to pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They haven't announced it yet because they know it will kill their hype train. You can assume it's 2 or less with absolute certainty.
    Does it really matter? I have had tons of fun raiding this expansion. If there is only two, atnleat there will be a lot of other things to do outside of raiding thus time around. As someone who has pretty much only raided since Cata, I am looking forward to the lore behind all the artifacts. I plan to max them all out. I also plan work on mythic+(CMs). Just those alone should keep me busy the entire expansion regardless of how many raid tiers there will be. Besides, raiders are a minority of the player base.

When watcher was asked at Blizzcon about raid tiers, he responded with something like " Instead of a 14 boss raid how about separate with 6/7 bosses " that could imply something similar to how they used to operate, multiple raid tiers but with less bosses, for example tempest keep and ssc.

I'd be okay with that, I wasn't too happy with the way they handled raiding in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully three. Who knows really though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I'm not sure the number of raids matter too much, like if it's 2 or 3.
    What matters more is that we don't have this 14+ months downtime between the last one and the next expansion.
    If they release a new expansion faster then the raid number from an expansion is irrelevant because you will have a flow of raids at a constant pace

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's near release shouldn't we know by now because to hell with it if it's 2 again. Unless it's 2 tiers that last a year and then 6 months later xpac but meh unlikely.
    They will proberly not tell us how many they have planned. But they have waved around a flag the last couple of years, which says "2 tiers!". They know a lot of people would rather have 3 or 4 tiers, but what makes them money, makes them money
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    They used the trick already to act as if the content gap just would be smaller if you remove one tier.

Probably they wont try to repeat that in Legion.. While OTOH they dont really learn from mistakes.

Deleted
    They are gonna leave it open so that every time someone complains about us only getting 2 raid tiers the fanboys can jump in and say "tsk-tsk, that's just a conspiracy theory" and Blizzard doesn't have to say a word, then 6-8 months after Legion releases they drop the first and last patch with one more raid and say "see you in the next xpac". Then it's too late anyway, everybody has already given Blizzard their money and they disappear for 14 months and count their shekels. Somewhere along the line they announce the xpac after Legion and all the fanboys flood the forums with threads about how this expansion looks the most promising and how it will save WoW and how all the haters are BTFO. Meanwhile subs drops below 2 million, but we will never know, cause Blizzard doesn't announce subs anymore, so all the fanboys can grin like mental patients, pretending that everything is fine, while the game is in freefall, awaiting its inevitable crash.
    Last edited by mmocc7055f04a8; 2016-04-24 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La Rochelle View Post
    They are gonna let it open so that every time someone complains about us only getting 2 raid tiers the fanboys can jump in and say "tsk-tsk, that's just a conspiracy theory" and Blizzard doesn't have to say a word, then 6-8 months after Legion releases they drop the first and last patch with one more raid and say "see you in the next xpac". Then it's too late anyway, everybody has already given Blizzard their money and they disappear for 14 months and count their shekels. Somewhere along the line they announce the xpac after Legion and all the fanboys flood the forums with threads about how this expansion looks the most promising and how it will save WoW and how all the haters are BTFO. Meanwhile subs drops below 2 million, but we will never know, cause Blizzard doesn't announce subs anymore, so all the fanboys can grin like mental patients, pretending that everything is fine, while the game is in freefall, awaiting its inevitable crash.
    Truer words on this forum have never been stated. I remember back around Vanilla launch night, Mike Morhaime himself was speaking about how he would be delighted if the game had even 1 million subscribers. By now they have let greed and hate rule them.

Blizzard has 1 chance left. Either they make Legion have the same quality of MoP, or I and millions of others are out, for the final time. I'm disgusted that some people here can actually defend a company that would do something so despicable. Gives so much less content, raise the price of their product, and essentially have the same length between expansions.

If they cop out again and do 2 tiers only, and allow greed to once again rule their minds, I will have no part in it.

They never will as A. It basically doesn't matter until T19 is finished and B. Knowing that gives so many hints about the story.

Personally I think we'll get 3 as there's 5 (might've been 4)? pvp season mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Hope its 2 only.

Then they can spend more time creating world quest content that you know the other 85% of the playerbase can do and have a normal life

Honestly, I don't see why anyone really cares that much. If WoD had had BRF open in January and then a new tier actually start in April, "Grom's Halloween Castle" or whatever (who really cares what it would have been), and HFC had opened in August instead, we'd still be sitting here in April 2016 with only one raid to do and no additional content.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Probably safe just to assume two so we can have the next expansion like 2 months earlier than if we had 3 (?).

Expansion after Legion they'll probably announce three tiers like its some new massive leap forward in the game's development.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's near release shouldn't we know by now because to hell with it if it's 2 again. Unless it's 2 tiers that last a year and then 6 months later xpac but meh unlikely.
    We get enough spoilers.
    Knowing the number of tiers means a lot more armchair design criticism and speculation on our part. Like now! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it rather pathetic that, 4 months from release, we do't know things like what's up with flying, how many raid tiers, whether the plan to do any post-launch 5 mans, etc? I know what I assume (WoD again, basically) but how sad is it that they can't even commit to things when they're asking us to play the new expansion?

What would get me back is if they committed to (and delivered on) things like "We'll have 3 tiers, we'll do post-launch 5 mans, we plan on a new BG" etc. Want people to continue to sub after the first 2-3 months? Tell us what's coming and deliver it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Until they say otherwise we should assume its only 2 tiers for "quicker releases"
    Blizzard would actually be out of their minds if they make 2 tiers for quicker releases. It's extremely obvious less tiers don't bring quicker releases, we had 14 months of SOO and we have 14 months of WoD, even with 2 tiers. Not only that, but the expansion with the least amount of tiers has the least amount of subs as well as the least amount of content. Not saying that's the only reason for sub drop, but it definitely gets rid of a large amount of content. It'd be extremely stupid to have 2 tiers for the excuse of "quicker releases" when we know full well that won't actually happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Isn't it rather pathetic that, 4 months from release, we do't know things like what's up with flying, how many raid tiers, whether the plan to do any post-launch 5 mans, etc? I know what I assume (WoD again, basically) but how sad is it that they can't even commit to things when they're asking us to play the new expansion?

What would get me back is if they committed to (and delivered on) things like "We'll have 3 tiers, we'll do post-launch 5 mans, we plan on a new BG" etc. Want people to continue to sub after the first 2-3 months? Tell us what's coming and deliver it.
    We knew too much of the Dev proccess. Ignorance is Bliss.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi