Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We knew too much of the Dev proccess. Ignorance is Bliss.
    Once again, blizzard reacts like a kid on criticism.

"ok guys, then we will NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING anymore!"

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Blizzard would actually be out of their minds if they make 2 tiers for quicker releases. It's extremely obvious less tiers don't bring quicker releases, we had 14 months of SOO and we have 14 months of WoD, even with 2 tiers. Not only that, but the expansion with the least amount of tiers has the least amount of subs as well as the least amount of content. Not saying that's the only reason for sub drop, but it definitely gets rid of a large amount of content. It'd be extremely stupid to have 2 tiers for the excuse of "quicker releases" when we know full well that won't actually happen.
    I was being sarcastic.

Anyway, they basically said they will deliver more major content patches but they probably won't be raid tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I was being sarcastic.

Anyway, they basically said they will deliver more major content patches but they probably won't be raid tiers.
    I know you were, I wasn't trying to yell at you or anything, was trying to add to what you said. Sorry, should've made that more clear, my bad.

They flat out said faster expansions is still the goal at blizzcon. Going back to 2 6 month long tiers plus a 12+ month long tier is going in the complete opposite direction of that goal. Expect 2 tiers and a 18-20 month period before next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They failed at quality and quantity in WoD. Failing on one isn't something players want from Blizzard. Failing on both isn't something players want from anybody.
    Quantity? Yes. But quality? Raiding encounter quality = one of few redeeming factors of WoD.

No. First you pay $50 - you'll know, how much content you'll get, only when it will be too late for refund.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Blizzard would actually be out of their minds if they make 2 tiers for quicker releases. It's extremely obvious less tiers don't bring quicker releases, we had 14 months of SOO and we have 14 months of WoD, even with 2 tiers. Not only that, but the expansion with the least amount of tiers has the least amount of subs as well as the least amount of content. Not saying that's the only reason for sub drop, but it definitely gets rid of a large amount of content. It'd be extremely stupid to have 2 tiers for the excuse of "quicker releases" when we know full well that won't actually happen.
    Amen. I much prefer an expansion like MoP + 14 months between final patch and next expansion over what WoD ended up being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We knew too much of the Dev proccess. Ignorance is Bliss.
    Oh bullshit. First off, what I outlined isn't dev process. They're product features. Learn the difference.

Second, when someone asks you to buy something what's better, to know what you're buying or not to know what you're buying?

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Oh bullshit. First off, what I outlined isn't dev process. They're product features. Learn the difference.

Second, when someone asks you to buy something what's better, to know what you're buying or not to know what you're buying?
    Well, I know what I'm buying when I buy an expansion. I'm buying access to all the 7.0 content. I'm also buying access to the servers with my sub. 6 months after launch I'm not buying anything but access to the server, that extra post launch content is keeping me subbed, not the original box fee. Plus We didn't know post launch plans in previous expansions, expecting it now, there is no reason other than you being jaded to expect we'd get post launch plans now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Quantity? Yes. But quality? Raiding encounter quality = one of few redeeming factors of WoD.
    HM was not very good, BRF was better still far from great. HFC is good but almost 14 months of it really hurts it too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."