Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    But why would all American women(I assume this is what you are) all of a sudden walk around showing off their boobs just because nipples are allowed on social media?

There is quite often articles, talk and such about the silly rules and cencoring on American television and social media here in my country, because naked bodies should not be seen as more horrific than violence(which is super duper ok in American TV/media) for example. But still you don't see women walking around topless here. I haven't been to every country in the EU, but I'm pretty sure that the only areas where you see women topless are certain nudity beaches and some beaches in south Europe when women wants an even tan.

Would America take the liberated nipple to an extreme? Why? Because they are not used to it?
    America was based on puritan values which have trickled through generations until present day. It's why you find God in our government despite the supposed separation of church and state, it's also why you find us to be more accepting of violence and more prudish about sex and nudity. Yes, society is getting more liberal, but there is still a lot of conservative values here in the states.

If you got a kid you can whip out a boob anywhere except Idaho.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah it'll happen, it's jut a matter of time. And good thing, too. This puritanical sexual conservatism does no good.
    I agree, boobs are really not all that sexually explicit to me these days. Thanks, Internet.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Seems perfectly fair when obese men are allowed to bare their manboobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Substituting an "s" with a "z" it old-school retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Most painful thing you'll watch all day.
    Agreed. Fat chics dancing is painful! On my eyes!
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-04-25 at 02:50 AM.

euro has had nipples on TV forever

france is a good example

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Agreed. Fat chics dancing is painful! On my eyes!
    They're not that heavy by US standards, lol. Probably size 12-14...US average is around that now, I think.

But yeah, they were obviously chosen for the video due to their large pendulous boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Oh really? I double dare you to go against norms and go out dressed as a ballerina. See how it goes.
    But that's the thing, men CAN go against the norms and go out dressed like a ballerina if they want to. Most don't, but some do, and they have the freedom to choose.

That's the freedom several people are denied. If you don't want to show off your breasts, that's YOUR choice to make, but there are several others who really do want to show off (or at least not be forced to cover up) and that choice is denied to them.

Just as you feel it would be unfair if someone forced you to show your breasts, you need to understand that it feels just as unfair when someone forces another person who wanted to go topless to cover theirs.

So a bunch of pervs would get their fill

*sighs*

You do realize that there's just as many women, STRAIGHT women, who want this to happen, right? its not like human breasts are this unknown arcane mystery that nobody knows about. Pervs who want their fill can get it right now by putting "boobs" on google.

Its the normal people who want to go topless that are being hamstrung by this puritanical bullshit. If you don't want to show your chest, you're entirely allowed to never do so. My dad never liked to show his chest either, even though he's allowed to do so, he made his choice to cover up.

if men are allowed to choose, women should be allowed to choose as well.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

i hope so.

fat, skinny, whatever, nobody should be forced to wear a shirt if they don't want to. or hell, even clothes in general if they don't want to.

I'm sure it'll happen eventually. It's already acceptable in many parts of Europe. Particularly France(and countries that get French TV like Belgium). The US just tends to be a decade or so behind the curve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Oh, how naive.
    Well I'm sure some people support free the nipple because they think they'll get to see hot people walking around topless. But those people are idiots because that's not what's going to happen most of the time.

No, I don't think so. It's not a good way forward for society.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah it'll happen, it's jut a matter of time. And good thing, too. This puritanical sexual conservatism does no good.
    Then it would need to happen across the board and for both genders. For all the complaints there are about there being 'not enough breasts' being shown it's far, far rarer to find full frontal male nudity in a movie compared to full frontal female nudity. Even the likes of Game of Thrones shy away from showing off the male form in full but it doesn't shy away from showing off the female form in sex scenes.

Deleted
    We should go one step further and force nipples to be showing at all times

You know, for the liberation

I hope not. Keep your clothes on in public. I feel this is also the only women's issue that will gather support from men, for obvious reasons.

Slightly off-topic, but is sexual cencorship really that harsh? In plenty of films, you can see boobs and very clearly what's going on. I'm thinking American Pie and other films centered around young men and their struggles. Seein a boob/nipple in those films isn't exactly a rare occurence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Then it would need to happen across the board and for both genders. For all the complaints there are about there being 'not enough breasts' being shown it's far, far rarer to find full frontal male nudity in a movie compared to full frontal female nudity. Even the likes of Game of Thrones shy away from showing off the male form in full but it doesn't shy away from showing off the female form in sex scenes.
    I've noticed this too. You hardly ever see an ass hair, but naked and half naked (young) women - not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    We should go one step further and force nipples to be showing at all times

You know, for the liberation

Depends on where you live. And some people aren't particularly pretty, judging by "People of Walmart". Do you really want to see that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just all be nudists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    No, I don't think so. It's not a good way forward for society.
    How are arbitrary double standards good for society, though?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-04-25 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    How are arbitrary double standards good for society, thoug?
    This is not a double standard when there is a difference between man and women.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    This is not a double standard when there is a difference between man and women.
    Sure. Nipples aren't one of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Sure. Nipples aren't one of them though.
    Breasts are.