10+ Year Old Account
    Houston won despite their best efforts.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    i wanted houston to get a win so badly, feels good man

It's only because GS won 73 games and is only now taking a breather. This series can be a joke series and then GS can get back to business when they face SAS in WCF. I didn't see LAC yet but I'm guessing LAC won't be horribly difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow I had to be at a booth today for NY Tech Day so I came home early and took a nap and am up late.

This GS-HOU game. GS came back but HOU doesn't wanna lose either.

- - - Updated - - -

And Rockets take the game. Steph didn't play this game. I don't think his injury is serious but for GS to lose a game...Any team can lose one. It's a shame GS didn't fo fo fo it though.

Literally every single one of us just guessed wrong because we guessed GS in 4. No one considered GS losing a game.
    Didn't Itachki guess in 5? Anyways I don't really like sweeps anyways so good for Houston.

Dallas got smashed. Which means game 2 was likely an anomaly and this will be over in 5 bar any other uncharacteristic badness from Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Didn't Itachki guess in 5? Anyways I don't really like sweeps anyways so good for Houston.
    Yep. I figured a game 3-4 big Harden game with GS just coasting and oh welling a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Actually yeah Itachi and Ractoh both chose GS in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    If only the Cavs had a coach. This last three minutes has been embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say just embarrassing? I meant fucking embarrassing. Pick and roll in which Lebron and Kyrie take terrible shots, with Love standing in the corner. They cant beat the warriors or spurs like this.
    They weren't going to beat those teams anyway.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Curry injury plus refs robbed us of those who picked the sweep

It's Saturday so we can get some day games.

Today:
    TOR @ IND (3-1) on TNT at 3 PM.
    MIA @ CHA (2-0) on TNT at 5:30 PM.
    OKC @ DAL (2-1) on ESPN at 8 PM.
    LAC @ POR (2-0) on ESPN at 10:30 PM.

TOR IND I'll just assume TOR wins the series today.
    Miami I think will go up 3-0. Prob won't pay attention.
    OKC/DAL I'll just assume OKC wins. I don't think Dal can pull another win.
    LAC I definitely wanna see. I'll try to stay up and actively watch. One of you guys said LAC was in form and I'll check that out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    They weren't going to beat those teams anyway.
    GS needed 6 to beat a Irving and Love-less Cavs team last season, on paper, Cavs should/could win. Of course, Love and Irving don't play a lick of defense, so Curry could average 60 points per game vs that shit Duke guard and be perfect fine giving up 25 per game to him.
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    GS needed 6 to beat a Irving and Love-less Cavs team last season, on paper, Cavs should/could win. Of course, Love and Irving don't play a lick of defense, so Curry could average 60 points per game vs that shit Duke guard and be perfect fine giving up 25 per game to him.
    Yea, they needed 6 games. Their wins were convincing though and the losses were close. I think GS is playing way better together this year though after retaining their entire team essentially. They won't have the nerves of their first finals appearance either. We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Cavs are as good as they were last year, even with Love and Kyrie healthy. Golden State, they look a lot better. I'm sure Curry's ankle will be fine by the time the Finals start.

Today:
    TOR @ IND (3-1) on TNT at 3 PM.
    MIA @ CHA (2-0) on TNT at 5:30 PM.
    OKC @ DAL (2-1) on ESPN at 8 PM.
    LAC @ POR (2-0) on ESPN at 10:30 PM.

TOR IND I'll just assume TOR wins the series today.
    Miami I think will go up 3-0. Prob won't pay attention.
    Lololol Indiana took another game. Charlotte took their first game against Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I don't think the Cavs are as good as they were last year, even with Love and Kyrie healthy. Golden State, they look a lot better. I'm sure Curry's ankle will be fine by the time the Finals start.
    Curry is supposed to play tomorrow for Game 4 so yeah. I don't think his ankle was really that hurt in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Was busy dropping mom to airport and cleaning a bit.

SAS is about to bounce Memphis out of the playoffs 4-0.

GS is about to play Houston and try to take it to 3-1.

Then Atlanta plays Boston. (omg who cares)

Then Cleveland tries to 4-0 Pistons.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I just updated spreadsheet for the Spurs series victory over Memphis. Spurs win in 4.

Every single person picked Spurs to win. No one chose Memphis.
    Only 3 losers picked Spurs to lose a game (AKA they chose Spurs in 5): Arqentum, Gumboy, and Ractoh.
    Only 1 really big loser picked Spurs to lose even more! Bestellen (idk who that is lol, must not frequent this thread) chose Spurs to win in 6. AKA Spurs lose 2 games.
    GJ everyone else (9 people including myself) for having faith and picking Spurs in 4.

GS wins.

Now is Bos ATL on TNT.
    8:30 is CLE DET.

I think I'll try to watch the Cleveland-Detroit game.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GS MIght as well hang it up. Curry's injury looks far worse than the tweak he had in game 2. It looks like torn ACL status for him.

Curry will be the Andy Dalton of Basketball.

Which sucks, because that means I gotta rock a Sailor Chibi Moon avatar soon.

Curry's injury looks far worse than the tweak he had in game 2. It looks like torn ACL status for him.
    Didn't look bad to me.

GS MIght as well hang it up.

...What. I'm not following the logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    GS MIght as well hang it up. Curry's injury looks far worse than the tweak he had in game 2. It looks like torn ACL status for him.

teehee!

Also That Thunder - Mavs game. Im sorry but wtf Thunder. Theres no need to play keep away and delay the game because you wanna be childish (and Mejri shouldnt have gone off either). Durrant, wtf with the smack to the head?

Hope tempers cool by next game.

10+ Year Old Account

Saw a user comment on ESPN's Facebook post about the injury that Steph Curry is the next Derrick Rose lol.

GSW will rest Curry for the next game, they don't need him to win at home. They'll take game 5 and Curry will have a week or so to rest.

This Hawks-Celtics game is pretty close. Not enough that I care to actively watch but damn yo.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw which one of you guys were the ones that called Curry a fuckboy with weak ankles and didn't expect him to make it through the season lol? I wanted to high five you.

- - - Updated - - -

I HATED Curry for awhile, cuz he was a weak ankled fuckboi, but now..
    I found it. It was @ItachiZaku. But hmmm it doesn't seem like it was about the playoffs, he was hating back in November lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Hawks-Celtics game is pretty close. Not enough that I care to actively watch but damn yo.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw which one of you guys were the ones that called Curry a fuckboy with weak ankles and didn't expect him to make it through the season lol? I wanted to high five you.

- - - Updated - - -

I found it. It was @ItachiZaku. But hmmm it doesn't seem like it was about the playoffs, he was hating back in November lol.
    Itachi was also the only one to have GS in 5. Clearly he's this thread's prophet.