Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My old roomate used to work as a bouncer, it's kind of the same way in that you need to be decisive with stopping girls from fighting. In his words:

Two guys will swing it out with their fists for maybe ten hits until someone intervenes and, unless a weapon is pulled, it's generally over, they'll go fume it off and won't cause more trouble.

Two girls? They go for crippling stuff, pulling hair, gouging eyes, biting, scratching, they usually have to be physically pulled apart by multiple people and even if they're separated from each other for 10+ minutes they'll still try to restart the fight the second they see each other again.

The cop was in the right stopping them as decisively as he could as quickly as he could.

That was a great takedown, awesome cop is awesome!

That was fucking awesome.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Not a good idea on the cop's part. Could've done a lot of damage to people, and there are much easier, more effective and safer ways to break up a fight. Although I'm sure that's not as much fun as lighting up a pair of high school kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Not a good idea on the cop's part. Could've done a lot of damage to people, and there are much easier, more effective and safer ways to break up a fight. Although I'm sure that's not as much fun as lighting up a pair of high school kids.
    By all means Master Chief, do enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    By all means Master Chief, do enlighten us.
    Shot them in the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Shot them in the leg.
    Fuck that, they might get up. Just empty the clip.

Back OT: that was perfect. They had ahold of each other's hair, trying to split them up would have just resulted in more injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the officer went too far with regards to restraint, both of them are still alive... /s

Really though, there wasn't likely a way to end that with no injuries of any kind what-so-ever, so a quick end while minimizing total injury is certainly acceptable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/BrutalFight...8005365876327/

I'm torn on this because for one, LOL. And two, I don't think the potential danger of the fight justified the Cops actions.

At the same time though, a girl in St Louis recently died due to injuries after fighting another girl.

Thoughts?

I think lol is a perfect response, Crazy bitches had it coming. You think they are going to complain about getting tackled to the ground when they were just ripping each others hair out and punching each other in the face? Perfect amount of force IMO he didn't hurt them any further, but he did instantly end the fight.

That fucking cop made goldberg and edge proud

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    "Excuse me, my fine ladies, would you be so kind as to stop this barbaric behavior?, you are clearly endangering yourselfs with this foolish actions and some sort of harm may come to both of you, now lets be civil, shake your hands, offer the appropiate apologies and move on with your school activities"

Something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Just empty the clip.
    Magazine....

Magazine....
    You're right, my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    You're right, my apologies
    It's all good, this time.

Magazine....
    Clipazine...

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/BrutalFight...8005365876327/

I'm torn on this because for one, LOL. And two, I don't think the potential danger of the fight justified the Cops actions.

At the same time though, a girl in St Louis recently died due to injuries after fighting another girl.

Thoughts?
    Well that deescalated quickly lol. Maybe put the cop on espn?

the girls fighting are the ones who went to far.

since they felt no need to end it, he ended it for them

I don't see any problem with it. He didn't even hit them, he just knocked them to the ground and held them a few seconds. *shrugs*

Magazine....
    Like this? https://www.google.com/search?q=maga...D91qkdXRw6M%3A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

They appeared to not want to fight anymore after that. They probably also started speaking the queens English as well.

Why is it always black people cheering in these stupid fight videos. Every single one of them has a bunch of black people in the background screaming and acting like its christmas and they're 4 years old.

Fucking degenerates.

Yes, the cop acted fairly. He should've tazed both of the idiots to be fair.