Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/BrutalFight...8005365876327/

I'm torn on this because for one, LOL. And two, I don't think the potential danger of the fight justified the Cops actions.

At the same time though, a girl in St Louis recently died due to injuries after fighting another girl.

Thoughts?
    That fight had been going on to long and the participants too worked up to be broken by one cop/one pair of arms. Maybe he could have waited for more backup, I'll never know the full context of the situation. Still a better outcome than being tasered.

10+ Year Old Account
    We only had a handful of fights at my school because the admin didn't play around. You pretty much had to fight not to get sent to the "bad school". There were like 3-4 fights, all of them ended with the combatants being tackled by the resource officer or a dean. Nothing new to me.

Most of our fights took place off campus after school because our admins showed us that they didn't tolerate that shit. I appauld my school's administration. A bullied kid even brought a gun to school one, the entire situation was diffused without any arrest or anyone transferring. More parents need to let the schools do their job, more schools need to do their jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Why is it always black people cheering in these stupid fight videos. Every single one of them has a bunch of black people in the background screaming and acting like its christmas and they're 4 years old.

Fucking degenerates.

Yes, the cop acted fairly. He should've tazed both of the idiots to be fair.
    wait what?

Have you been called racist before and tried to deny that accusation?

What does black people in the background have any thing to do with the fight, at all? Two white girls fighting but lets talk about the black people who happened to be in the hall at the same time!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Why the fuck do these monkeys always start screaming like they're being electrocuted or sprayed with nerve gas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    I don't see any problem with it. He didn't even hit them, he just knocked them to the ground and held them a few seconds. *shrugs*
    He did his job as the resource officer. He would've been legally obligated to taze both of them too but why do that? At some point in this country we've decided that resource officers aren't allowed to do their jobs. My school actually had two (because the school was divided by city limits), but they both did their jobs.

Typing makes me realize how sad it is that high schools require resource officers but it is a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    1 Cop ,2 Fighting humans....we will give them ...120-130 pounds each? In full fight/scrap mode...Not sure pulling them apart would have ended the fight quickly and I for one would not step in to attempt pulling them apart on my own,2 cops? Sure, reasonable..solo?...Not many options other than the "spear" (yeah taking it back to Goldberg wrestling) ended that fight fast..
    Meh, they were both just teen girls. I imagine it would end REALLY fast the instant they realized who the 3rd person involved was.

It's like when I broke up a fight between my dog and my roommates dog. Roomies dog bit my hand at first....then I watched him realize WHO he bit, his face went "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" and immediately let go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    He kept his shoulders square to the targets, kept his knees bent, kept his head up to avoid initial head contact, wrapped them up, and followed through.

Clean tackle. No foul on the play.

There is probably a more important topic hidden within the barbaric behavior of a bunch of children at a most likely primarily black public school, but we should all ignore potential cultural issues and just laugh at the silly animals putting on a show.
    I hate this website sometimes. Lets pulls race into kids being kids. Most important thing...Why fight that close to a cop?
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-04-25 at 05:20 AM.

Awesome clip. I can just picture the cop so bored of his job and finally saw some action that warrants a takedown.

Missed a chance to do a double ROTK, I'm not happy!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

wait what?

Have you been called racist before and tried to deny that accusation?

What does black people in the background have any thing to do with the fight, at all? Two white girls fighting but lets talk about the black people who happened to be in the hall at the same time!
    Who hasn't been called racist on the internet before?

I spoke about both aspects, however two stupid bitches fighting is annoying, but what is arguably worse is the bystanders in every single one of these fight videos are cheering black people. No attempt at all to break it up. Whip out phone and start recording. Its so fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Who hasn't been called racist on the internet before?

I spoke about both aspects, however two stupid bitches fighting is annoying, but what is arguably worse is the bystanders in every single one of these fight videos are cheering black people. No attempt at all to break it up. Whip out phone and start recording. Its so fucking stupid.
    Why would jump in as a bystander and risk injury for something you had no part of?

Best case scenario, they actually stop fighting.

Worst case scenario (and most likely), friends of the fighters thing you're trying to 2v1 one of the fighters and now you've started a mob.

Your best thing as a bystander is to observe from a distance or walk away. You don't why they are fighting or who is on whose side so you don't jump in. Period. Less you want to end up worse than the combatants.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-04-25 at 06:37 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nahhh good call by the cop there. I mean, when he sees 2 people fighting like this, he has to stop them from hurting one another. I mean in the cops eyes either one of them could have had weapons on them. Like a pencil, knife, gun(not likely) but you get where i'm going...other girl takes out a pencil and stabs the other one in the eye? Well someone just lost their eye for the rest of their life.

He protected them from hurting each other any further. No injuries. Everyones happy. Good cop, he did his job right.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why would jump in as a bystander and risk injury for something you had no part of?

Best case scenario, they actually stop fighting.

Worst case scenario (and most likely), friends of the fighters thing you're trying to 2v1 one of the fighters and now you've started a mob.

Your best thing as a bystander is to observe from a distance or walk away. You don't why they are fighting or who is on whose side so you don't jump in. Period. Less you want to end up worse than the combatants.
    So much wrong with this post its unreal.

1. I don't care if some retard thinks me pushing people apart is trying to fight
    2. Why the FUCK would you as a friend of one of the two fighters not already be trying to break up the fight
    3. And lets say you are just a wimp and think you're going to get hurt by two girls pulling each others hair, why do you THEN feel the need to start cheering like a fucking child and videoing it?

Again, absolutely disgusting degenerative behaviour. Good on you for defending them though you're so progressive.

Deleted
    It was alright, he just immidaitly tackled them and it was effective.
    They were hitting eachother anyway and i think it's better to have some bruise than hair pulled out which might ahve happened if the cop tried to seperate them.
    The only risk might be if it's a concrete floor, but not sure how much risk it is, could just be the same as any fight where you could get pushed or fall into something dangerous.

Might be better ways to do it but than I have to ask did the school train him in that.....what i understand is that the training of gaurds and police is very limited in the US.

Also it was funny to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    That initial fight though... Looked like two birds on LSD flying into each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I like the male dominance in the end.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

First.....I would say it probably looks worse than it is.
    They were pounding on each other and 10 more seconds, someone would probably get even more hurt.

On the other hand, why the fck do you need to rush tackle two high school girls.

I honestly thought a cop would come by and lift them up, each with one hand lol xD

I think, grabbing each with each hand and pushing them to the wall so they are separated by himself was a far better choice.
    Only, if the guy's alone, it will be hard getting them to calm down.

Torn? A bit, aye.

EDIT: I don't know how it is where you live, but you don't try to stop 1 on 1 fist fights, unless someone's really unconcious or close to it or some shit.
    THen again, you don't fckin cheer at the fight like some idiot. Yes, I was 14 and no I wasn't like that. Sheesh

What a champion, and lol at those just standing there filming. Only missing a taser and it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    EXACTLY like that.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.