Quote Originally Posted by Binabear View Post
    Can someone help me please.

I have SX DataBar installed and I have managed to change the font however now my fps stats overlap with my latency stats.
    I have tried messing around with the Lua code, however I cannot find the right combination to add a space between the two.

Can't post an image yet.

http://i.imgur.com/Bpgfo4G.png
    I replaced the link with a real link in your quote above.

• Open system.lua in the modules folder of your SX_Databar install.
    • Scroll to line 129 or use a search feature to find fpsFrame:SetPoint
    • Change the whole line fpsFrame:SetPoint("LEFT") to the following:
      fpsFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",systemFrame,"LEFT")

I did not install this addon and have not tested this change, but after reviewing the code, I am confident this will shift the fps frame a little to the left. According to the screenshot you provided, the shift should work just fine and leave a gap roughly equal to the gap between the latency and that loot symbol.

If this gap is too large for your taste, you can use the following:

fpsFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",systemFrame,"LEFT",10,0)

Keep the 0 and adjust the 10 to your liking. The higher that number is, the more right the fps frame goes.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I replaced the link with a real link in your quote above.

• Open system.lua in the modules folder of your SX_Databar install.
    • Scroll to line 129 or use a search feature to find fpsFrame:SetPoint
    • Change the whole line fpsFrame:SetPoint("LEFT") to the following:
      fpsFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",systemFrame,"LEFT")

I did not install this addon and have not tested this change, but after reviewing the code, I am confident this will shift the fps frame a little to the left. According to the screenshot you provided, the shift should work just fine and leave a gap roughly equal to the gap between the latency and that loot symbol.

If this gap is too large for your taste, you can use the following:

fpsFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",systemFrame,"LEFT",10,0)

Keep the 0 and adjust the 10 to your liking. The higher that number is, the more right the fps frame goes.
    That worked beautifully! Thank You.

Deleted
    Hello everyone, so I've been trying to make an addon that simulates a Stat Squish because there seems to be quite a bit of demand for it. However, I don't have a giant amount of knowledge in LUA because its not really the first choice of coding people seem to take.

Now, here's my progress:

As you can see, I've made it so that you can scale your health and mana appropriately with the following usage:

/statsquish 1 - your default statistics. For example: 500,000 health, 30,000 mana
    /statsquish 0.1 - 10% of your statistics. Your health would now be: 50,000 health, 3,000 mana
    You can physically use any number to scale your statistics, as long as it fits within the 1 to 9999M mark.

HOWEVER, floating combat text is only showing your original numbers. Other numbers, such as numbers that appear on player frames will appear scaled:

- Can anyone help:

Download link here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gj...atSquisher.rar

Ah, hello MMO-C! So I am looking for an addon that will let me save separate keybindings on the same character. And or just different options of the UI and such in general. (Other than the obvious "profiles" in ELVui).

Little bit of back story; I just had shoulder surgery and I can't really play WoW traditionally for a bit. So I got a wireless HDMI receiver so I cam play WoW in the living room with a controller. I'm using ConsolePort to do this and overall it's working fine. However I would like to change around my keybinds specific to when I am using the controller vs the gold ol keyboard and mouse. Additionally if you know any other good addons for a setup like that, let me know!
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    And this is why I love it here. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Quote Originally Posted by Hablah View Post
    Does an addon exist that will let me have my map and character window open at the same time?
    There is a smaller mode of the world map. The arrow next to the X-close button.

Is there an addon that exists that allows me to protect any items that are saved as a part of my equipment sets from being accidentally sold or DE'd?

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Is there an addon that exists that allows me to protect any items that are saved as a part of my equipment sets from being accidentally sold or DE'd?
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/iguard

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/itemguard

Quote Originally Posted by Hablah View Post
    The UI functionality that im missing is not exclusive to the map, I would like it for all things like professions, character pane, auction house, talents etc etc. But thanks for the tip on the small world map.
    Not sure that's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone recommend a loot distributing add on which is simple to use, kept up to date and has bit more options then Drunkard Suicide Kings, also capable for Loot Council implementation for certain items?
    The important part is that it would allow adding of alts, cross-realm team members (simple adding of add targeted party member to list (like Drunkard allows), manual suicide option, no need for anyone else but the ML to have the add on and also support an option for separate lists for tier and trinkets?

Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be a SK per say but it should allow to drop people to bottom of loot list manually or maintain a loot list.

Drunkard seems kinda "too basic" for what I have planned for Legion :P, I need more options.
    Ern's Suicide Kings seems to be bit more "advanced" then Drunkard, but still not what I am looking for and looks "clumsy" and not updated recently.
    Not sure that Konfer Suicide Kings allows to go fully manual (but if I am wrong then good, cause that add on is close to what I am looking for).

I do know that one could take the time and test all the various add ons out, but at present I just lack the time to go through all of available ones and am looking a nudge to right direction.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-04-27 at 08:02 AM.

Deleted
    My guild uses RCLootCouncil.
    You can setup specific buttons like BiS, Transmog, Set WF/socket etc. It has Loot Council integration, which I think works via guildrank, not sure though.
    Best part is probably, that the lootmaster can see which items the receivers have while distributing the loot. Definitely worth checking out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    My guild uses RCLootCouncil.
    You can setup specific buttons like BiS, Transmog, Set WF/socket etc. It has Loot Council integration, which I think works via guildrank, not sure though.
    Best part is probably, that the lootmaster can see which items the receivers have while distributing the loot. Definitely worth checking out!
    By first glance it requires everyone to have the add on (I could be wrong there). And asking people to send whispers kinda makes it more time consuming as the loot council would be mainly used for tier items only, rest of the loot would be still request roll with SK... So a full loot council add on feels like too much sadly.

Deleted
    Yeah, it requires everyone to have the addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    Yeah, it requires everyone to have the addon.
    Sadly that's out of the question then. Thanks though.

You could use EPGP addon and just have the loot council use that. It also tracks who has been getting gear and who isn't. It doesn't show tier though, but that's easily solvable with inspecting someone.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello.
    I was watching the fatboss Tyrant Velhari Mythic guide recently since my guild just started progression on it. In their video (can't linke new poster)
    there is a mage at 2:30 and i want to know what that addon is that he is using for damage numbers. MSBT/ parrot/???. I also want to recreate that in my own ui, I am awful with addons. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
    Last edited by Calan; 2016-04-28 at 01:14 PM.

It's probably MSBT. What in particular do are you looking for it to do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    Hello.
    I was watching the fatboss Tyrant Velhari Mythic guide recently since my guild just started progression on it. In their video (can't linke new poster)
    there is a mage at 2:30 and i want to know what that addon is that he is using for damage numbers. MSBT/ parrot/???. I also want to recreate that in my own ui, I am awful with addons. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
    that's vatti
    he has his Ui uploaded on their website over at novawow.eu though it might be outdated because he quit the game after progress. But there is an addon list!