10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The Ironforge out/inn shot was gorgeous. And that neck snapping? SAVAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    As for the PAX trailer - it was basically all the old trailers plus a few scenes crammed into one. It seemed a bit better, I agree, but I'm not really excited for it.
    Honestly what most people wanted wasn't tons of new footage but a mix of old and new being edited into a proper trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    I mostly have the hype because of what I hope will transpire based on the original lore. I'm a big-ass Warcraft RTS nerd. If you don't feel the hype, that's okay!
    Personally, I'm definitely on the hype train after watching that trailer and reading some chunks of Golden novelization. I'm definitely convinced the final result will going to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What makes me wonder is the lack of new scenes. They take the same ones and keep rearranging them, I don't like what that implies.
    Are you blind? There were a lot of new scenes. There were a lot of old ones as well because the trailer was pretty damn long.

Quote Originally Posted by Drokmar View Post
    You guys should stop hating on Paradokz, az crazy he may be he was right about all the things he said.
    I too was right when I claimed Orgrim was a Frostwolf in the movie, despite some people not convinced by that. Difference is 1-despite the evidence I still didn't treat my claim as fact and 2- I'm not here stressing and annoying those people about how bloody right I was.

This guy is a clown with some evident ego issues who got banned on multiple occasions, created multiple accounts to evade it and shamelessly lied about his identity, all of this because he desperately wanted for someone to say to him "you're right". That's fucked up. Now it matters not what he was right or wrong about, no one cares. He dug his own hole with his obnoxious attitude and now he has the reap what he sow (aka, the despise of everyone).

Anyway this is the last time I'll talk of this bullshit. As everyone said, just ignore/report him.

OT: I wonder if these fuckers are honestly thinking that an actual good trailer like the Pax one is "nerd material" while that shitty dubstep crap is the "general audience pulling". Goddamn, the mere thought drives me nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

OT: I wonder if these fuckers are honestly thinking that an actual good trailer like the Pax one is "nerd material" while that shitty dubstep crap is the "general audience pulling". Goddamn, the mere thought drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What's even scarier, they might be right.

It's hard to know what resonates with the audience and what doesn't. Tons of movies are underrated or go by unnoticed because of poor advertisement, but who knows if that dubstep has attracted more people than a more appropiate theme would have.

I don't know, even if they did know better, the lack of news, pictures and videos for six months was a stupid idea. Some people had completely forgotten that this movie existed, and now they've only got a month to hype it up.

On top of that, this movie needed more than conventional advertisement. That face-off program was cheesy, but it was original. They should have made a ton of deals with TV shows and other forms of media to spread the word about the Warcraft movie. Deadpool did a great job at not showing much, but making sure everyone knew when that movie was coming out. They even made those "What if Deadpool was a romantic movie?" trailers and such.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-04-25 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Hopefully they'll release it with Civil War, OR they might not wanna release it now because it would be killed by all the Civil War hype

- - - Updated - - -

Also, remember to download the video because it will probably be removed soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Hopefully they'll release it with Civil War, OR they might not wanna release it now because it would be killed by all the Civil War hype
    Well, all I'm saying is that if they don't release this one, they're pretty much oblivious.

Deleted
    You know what I find super weird, is that they aren't using the Dark Portal as a promotional vessel. I mean that's the most unique and iconic thing of Warcraft, there is a reason 3 of the 6 WoW games have had it as a login screen. It just screams AWESOME, even to uninitiated people, how often do you see gigantic badass portals with hooded figures on the sides? Not often I'd wager. Just imagine a simple close up image of the Portal, with a caption on the lines "Enter a unique and epic world on June 10th", that alone would hook me if I wasn't interested in warcraft.

But I guess, like most things related to this movie, we can just blame it on the marketing and call them retarded.

Deleted
    At this point, the wisest thing would be releasing the PAX trailer as a final trailer after Civil War hype falls down.

Anyway, does anybody knows what Durotan says after "I will fight with you.."?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    At this point, the wisest thing would be releasing the PAX trailer as a final trailer after Civil War hype falls down.

Anyway, does anybody knows what Durotan says after "I will fight with you.."?
    "To end it (the war)", I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    "To end it (the war)", I think.
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well, all I'm saying is that if they don't release this one, they're pretty much oblivious.
    Yeah of course, but they will 100% release it. Creating a trailer takes time and resources, even if it's shit.

But yeah this trailer got me really hyped. I don't really like that they're going the normal trailer route, aka showing pretty much every cool scene.
    Oh well, at least it's not the BvS Comic-Con trailer

Deleted
    As I imagined, close-up shot of Blackhand, in pure Sergio Leone's style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    But yeah this trailer got me really hyped. I don't really like that they're going the normal trailer route, aka showing pretty much every cool scene. Oh well, at least it's not the BvS Comic-Con trailer
    Well, Gul'dan is slightly more visible but Medivh is still unknown, basically. Even in the Karazhan battle all they shown is Lothar fighting a golem, not barely hinting that Medivh is right up above chanting the spell to open the Dark Portal.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Good god, he's horrifying.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, he definitely grown a tusk or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can really see Wei Wang's influance on the orcs for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Don't do demon blood kids.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Don't do demon blood kids.
    Now I'm not sure about the "fel magic" thing. He changes a lot in what should be a week. Or maybe the movie makes the First War last months?

Deleted
    The CGI during Blackhand's close-up shot looks flawless. Can't imagine in HD how it will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    You can really see Wei Wang's influance on the orcs for sure.
    Who is Wei? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)