Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Breaking news on Weasel and Friends:

Brianna Kilmeade: Morning viewers, our special guest is Melvyn Kelly, welcome Melvyn and your here for the next two hours to tell us about Santa-
    Melvyn Kelly: He is white! Jaysus is white! Kids if your watching Santa is white!
    Ed Hasslebeck: He is so white, I have seen a picture
    Tina Carlson: I seen him round the back of Macy's drinking a beer, groping two hookers and smoking a cigar so I know for a fact he is white-
    Ed Hasslebeck: You know if Santa gave kids guns for christmas we wouldn't have all this trouble in the schools
    Brianna Kilmeade: Top Words trending on Weasel and Friends Twitter account: Anyone, still, watching and this

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Pretty sure our last 3 voters tipped their hand as scum.

Vote: Kryllian

Deleted
    Getting some sleep. If the day should be decided before I get back, please remember to stop posting after the hammer ty.

Well, maybe not last 3, but the last two are very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well, maybe not last 3, but the last two are very suspicious.
    Are you referring to Graeham or me in addition to Kryllian?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Brianna Kilmeade: Top Words trending on Weasel and Friends Twitter account: Anyone, still, watching and this
    I am still watching it!

Anyway - nice to see no death, not so nice to see Kurenaii wasn't scum - guess the whether or not the interview is good is complete and utterly fluff.

My target didn't show up for their interview, and didnt call in to cancel, rude, that also happened when i tried to interview Arialla but the reason there was pretty obvious. I won't say who in case its related to protections or the role itself.

I think its time for Kryl to claim.

I have the evening shift at the hospital tomorrow so I wont be able to post until after 24:00

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I think its time for Kryl to claim.
    Kryll claimed Christine Christie, VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Kryll claimed Christine Christie, VT.
    Right you are... Thats what i get for staying up late.

Goodnight!

I feel like an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure there is a 1/5 chance of not hitting scum no matter who we vote on at this point. (That is to say, assuming we don't vote on me, Ret, Danner or Catta.) I'm flabbergasted that Kurenai, as town, couldn't see through the farce that was Uggor's claim. I just.... /facepalm.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally, btw. Facepalm... I facepalmed when I saw his flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I didn't expect day to start so soon. Day ended due to a hammer pretty well just as I finished catching up after getting home from work, and I left to go to a friend's house for Game of Thrones soon after that.

It's late, I'm tired and I'd prefer to wait until I'm rested before I make decisions (and also for others to give their opinions as well), though I'll likely vote against Graeham unless something happens to convince me there's a better alternative.

Deleted
    What the hell? Day opened fast!

- - - Updated - - -

So I don't trust Kryll > Xan = robo.

I won't vote anybody until we decide but surely one of them has to be scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I feel like an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure there is a 1/5 chance of not hitting scum no matter who we vote on at this point. (That is to say, assuming we don't vote on me, Ret, Danner or Catta.) I'm flabbergasted that Kurenai, as town, couldn't see through the farce that was Uggor's claim. I just.... /facepalm.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really feel like an idiot when he is the one to blame. Cmon, I mean he believed uggor because uggor told his lie with "conviction".

I blame Catta for everything.

But Kryllian is still #1 mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Do you really feel like an idiot when he is the one to blame. Cmon, I mean he believed uggor because uggor told his lie with "conviction".
    We had a 4 in 6 chance of lynching mafia yesterday. The odds were amazingly in our favor. And we lynched town. Yes, he made himself look like obvious scum (so many town have done that this game...) but that doesn't make us lynching him any less embarrassing.

Deleted
    Well let's stop kicking ourselves and get back to lynching people
    @Xanjori @Robozerim

Have you guys claimed yet?

I'm a VT, Harry Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'll likely vote against Graeham unless something happens to convince me there's a better alternative.
    This.

But Kryllian is still #1 mafia.
    I don't disagree, but what's your reasoning?

I'm a VT, Harry Clinton.
    Yer a VT, Harry?

I'm going to go with that scum saw their chance to end it when we started voting Kurenai yesterday, so they rushed in to secure the lynch, then the NK failed so now they're exposed. Kryllian being the prime example, and quite possibly Graeham too.

Anyway, my evening shift s about to start so im gonna be off. Consider my vote strongly pointed towards kryl