Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey look, it's Erza's mother! Now we know why she's ubber op.

Also frienship no jutsu!

lol,a Spriggan is one shotted.

also,Erza's mother appears.it seems that she is as strong as August.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Here I was hoping that Gildarts would handle him, but yet they manage to go with something even more farfetched >.< Oh well, best MILF ever ~
    that's Fairy Tail for yaa .

I doubt that Gildarts would do anything.the only Spriggan that he could actually fight is God Serena,Wahl,Ajeel,and Neinhart.other Spriggans who have hax magic like Brandish and Dimaria would be too much for him.not to mention August and Lady Eileen.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-25 at 03:18 PM.

You people really need to stop arguing about who has the bigger dick in this manga, it doesn’t fucking matter, as long as it’s a member of Fairy Tail it will win and possibly even turn the enemy into an allie, that’s about it. How many fights did you see this far where it was “obvious” that the fairy tail member couldn’t do shit against his opponent yet somehow still fucking won? Yeah…. That would be most of them, right?
    no shit Sherlock.just throwing some facts.fights like Jella vs Neinhart are PIS at best.guy essentially didn't break a sweat when he cast Grand Chariot.

No shit Sherlock? I mean, if what I’m saying is that bloody obvious, why are you calling those “facts”? You are contradicting yourself o.O; “Ohh August is much stronger then Gildarts”, that’s an opinion not a fact, we barely seen anything at all from both those characters, plus as I was saying, “good guys” in this manga/anime just get “power ups” whenever they need just because… fuck yeah!
    okay maybe I got the wordings word.if we are going by our logic than no one should beat any Spriggan.August should rekt Natsu(not gonna happen)Eileen should also rekt Erza(not gonna happen),other Spriggans should rekt Gajeel and the others(not gonna happen).if Fairy Tail is not....well Fairy Tail then they would get rekt.heck,even in Dragon Ball they lose,even their main protagonist loses more than he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Neinheart looked like a non-combatant. He is the classic summoner and cannot tank a hit. Jellal is Ten Wizard Saints level + whatever augment he got from Ultear's second origin. He could keep up with Jura without even using his own magic. He is supposed to be this powerful imo.
    yeah but one shotting a Spriggan who almost one shotted him before hand????not really a good writing.

Jura was beaten by Laxus during GMG.they pretty much all train until Alvarez arc.Jellal would easily beat Jura.there is a big difference between GMG and Alvarez arc.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-03 at 07:46 AM.

Jellal was always super strong...it's not really surprising he won. Even if it was in one shot. This Spriggan seemed like a bitch who could only ressurect really strong dead people. He himself not being strong is okay.

Erza's mom. Interesting. And she's super strong. And she has a scar on her stomach.

Btw I thought the Seven Stars title was in reference to Jellal, but it was really about the 7 people who overcame the dead people. AKA: Gray/Leon, Wendy, Luxus, Juvia/Spirit-Link-Girl, and Kagura.

am I the only one who hates Natsu????seriously,guy is freaking annoying.I just hope that he dies in the end with Zeref although knowing Hiro he will most likely pull something out of his ass to save him.either with Nakama shit or something with Lucy.

No, I hate him too. He is just a boring character compared to Erza, Gray or Lucy.
    its not really a surprise.Hiro basically wanted to make him like Goku.he loves fighting,he is stupid,weird,funny.it seems it didn't go well.

The thing is, Goku was funny. Natsu isn't. His only funny moments are ecchi moments with Lucy and they are mostly funny because of Lucy, not him.
    yeah I know which is why I said "it didn't go well".Lucy is a God in humor compared to him.lets not mention those constant bullshit power ups.I wouldn't be surprised if he is now stronger than Gildarts and Laxus.

Deleted
    The thing is, Goku was funny. Natsu isn't. His only funny moments are ecchi moments with Lucy and they are mostly funny because of Lucy, not him.
    But Natsu comes with Happy who is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    But Natsu comes with Happy who is funny.
    That is a massive plus in the category for Natsu, Happy is awesome.

I don't really mind Natsu myself, but I tend to like Shonen "fight fight fight!" type heroes.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    After flying trough chapter 484 i'm loosing hope for this manga.

Sabertooth+Blue Pegasus are being displayed as below not only Elfman, but also below Lysanna and Levy... -.-
    They also seem to be out from the war for sure.

Sting and Rogue are bitches.Lisanna is one of the Monstrous Six????that must be the biggest joke in this Shonen besides Sting and Rogue.Gajeel and Mirajane????sure.Lisanna,Elfman and Levy???no fucking way.

lol my friend is constantly saying that Laxus would lose against Sting and Rogue during GMG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    lol my friend is constantly saying that Laxus would lose against Sting and Rogue during GMG.
    Your friend is not very smart, is he?

Orga who was the strongest Sabertooth mage (Laxus said to him: "You are quite formidable; standing out even in a guild like Sabertooth.") at the time would have lost to Laxus (despite his magical advantage).

Yay for Sabertooth getting some spotlight again; and a chance at "redemption", even thou they will probably only get to fight nameless soilders anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Your friend is not very smart, is he?

Orga who was the strongest Sabertooth mage (Laxus said to him: "You are quite formidable; standing out even in a guild like Sabertooth.") at the time would have lost to Laxus (despite his magical advantage).

Yay for Sabertooth getting some spotlight again; and a chance at "redemption", even thou they will probably only get to fight nameless soilders anyway.
    haha he is stupid as fuck.Laxus would solo the entire Sabertooth guild.

Laxus blitz them ala Raven Tail
    Minerva:Go Rufus make him forget that he's Laxus
    Rufus:Memory Forg...
    *Rufus blitzkicked*
    Laxus:This is for cheapshotting gray
    Orga: Atomic Bolt Cannon!!!
    *Laxus dodged*
    Laxus: You're the guy who I played with right?
    *Orga facefloored*
    Rogue: Shadow Dragon Roar!!!
    *Laxus tanks*
    Laxus: This is for Gajeel saying he's weaker than Natsu *Rogue roar'd*
    Sting:Light Dragon Slayer Secret Art:Holy Nova
    *Laxus tanks*
    Laxus: That's for ignoring fallacy!
    *Sting blitzpunched*
    Minerva: Stop!I have a counter for Lightning!
    Laxus: This is for torturing Lucy!!!!!
    *Minerva bitchslapped*
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-21 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    haha he is stupid as fuck.Laxus would solo the entire Sabertooth guild.*
    I wouldn't put Mashima above this level of writing; So I have to agree with you on this.

Sabertooth just got the power of friendship buff. I think they'll take on the other Spriggan 12.

Deleted
    Roflmao, you people are actually calling someone “stupid as fuck” ...
    No, he's calling him that and he's the one who should know... since he knows him in real life.

I was merely stating that due to the obvious difference in power being displayed on the GMG (without any "power of friendship-buff" and stuff like that; the only bullshit there being the DBZ type of power creep of main characters between arcs).

The other part of the comment i agree with (as you might or might not have understood from my previous reply) as i'm not really fond of Mashima's writing.