Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    But not to their own family.
    Ellaria hated his guts though. Also does Tyrion ring a bell? They were basically gonna use him as a scapegoat for Joffrey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ellaria hated his guts though. Also does Tyrion ring a bell? They were basically gonna use him as a scapegoat for Joffrey.
    Not quite the same as brutally stabbing him to death yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Season trailer https://youtu.be/EI0ib1NErqg?t=42s

I think they are breaking bread with Lannisters.

And 4seconds before we can see Sansa with Stark Clothes on \o/. Hope she rekts them all.

EDIT: Re watching that trailer gave me goos bumps. I really hope they pick it up after this weak ass first episode.
    Lannister Army, Bolton Army, Wildling Army, Tyrell Army, nerdgasm intensifies.
    Man, I looooove the Tyrell army with Mace Tyrell in the overly flamboyant feathered version of the armor

Cersei believed Tyrion to be guilty of poisoning Joffrey; Ellaria knew Doran had nothing to do with Oberyn's death.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Man, I looooove the Tyrell army with Mace Tyrell in the overly flamboyant feathered version of the armor
    Tyrells sans Olena/Margaery are so comical, it's kinda delightful seeing how much they contrast the rest of the houses.
    Last edited by Belial-sama; 2016-04-25 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    Tyrells sans Olena/Margaery are so comical, it's kinda delightful seeing how much they contrast the rest of the houses.
    I think at the moment Mace Tyrell is definitely in my top 5 characters on the show, despite his few scenes. He just steals every scene he's in for me with his comical way

He's so blissfully unaware, total oaf
    Last edited by Malagan; 2016-04-25 at 03:02 PM.

I think at the moment Mace Tyrell is definitely in my top 5 characters on the show, despite his few scenes. He just steals every scene he's in for me with his comical way

He's so blissfully unaware, total oaf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2HzDNBHss

He's his own league of awesome
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    The Tyrell army is really nice to look at. Although why the hell is Jaime in front of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2HzDNBHss

He's his own league of awesome

The singing though...

The singing though...
    I really hope he's too lovable to the producers as well so they don't off him

Deleted
    Wish it was like Netflix where you get every episode not week by week. I would wait 10 weeks and watch all in one day but I don’t want it to get spoiled in the meantime.

Good episode but I need more! Rawr!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    Wish it was like Netflix where you get every episode not week by week. I would wait 10 weeks and watch all in one day but I don’t want it to get spoiled in the meantime.

There would be an international holiday. Everyone would just binge watch it the second it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    You should be careful, you might get lynched by fanboys who've read too many fan theories and who just had their world ruined by Doran's murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You should be careful, you might get lynched by fanboys who've read too many fan theories and who just had their world ruined by Doran's murder.
    You just don't get it do you?

"The fanboys" are not pissed because the Show doesn't follow the book, they/we are pissed because the deaths made no sense and were full of plotholes...
    If you want to mock at least do it with the right statements.

Talking over dead bodies, the episode.

Hopefully this is the worst ep of the season.

Deleted
    Cant beleave they ruined the Martel plotline in 1 episode, last season was alrdy poor because they almost gave them 0 screentime other then the sand snakes but now poof done with it at the first episode.
    And they say they can only make 13 more episodes after this season, well yeah if you butcher other plotlines like you did with the martels then you can even get to the end of the series in this season alone.

Rest was fine, just hope they explain why Melisandre did not age before when she did not had her neckless on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post
    What happened to the hounds? They were there but then the next second when Brienne shows up - they`re gone !?
    Same thing archers do when they come in melee range of someone with a big ass sword, they run like hell, or they get mowed down.

4:26

that reminds me, Jaime Lannister in the book goes on about craven archers.

Basic military strategy, if you are not melee, you stand behind someone who is or run the other way.

Same strategy in Alterac Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    The Dornishmen and women are all cowards. Using poison and stabbing Tyrstane in the back of the head was just disgusting. Lannisters, Starks, and Targaryens ftw. Baratheons, if there are any left lol....
    Lannister guard stabbed Ned Stark from behind in the leg.

Tywin Lannister to Jaime "Why is he still alive?"
    Jaime: "It wouldn't have been clean"
    Tywin: "Hmpf! 'clean'"

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope he's too lovable to the producers as well so they don't off him
    Problem is that he's like Kevan Lannister, craven in war if there is a challenge..

Love him though

I wonder if they made Melisandre a hag just so they could give more sex appeal to the other red priestess..

I wish several episodes could have been leaked like last time, episode 1-3 at once...then the last thing I wouldn't have seen, raisin priestess...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-25 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    You just don't get it do you?

"The fanboys" are not pissed because the Show doesn't follow the book, they/we are pissed because the deaths made no sense and were full of plotholes...
    If you want to mock at least do it with the right statements.
    You should just be the wiser and ignore the whole Dornish plot. It's bad and it will keep making you feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    This will take sooome time to watch

I wonder if she will be as angry with the show this time too

Oh and as for Melisandre, ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
    Ewwwwwwwww. I mean the actress wasn't THAT hot either but damn.

Regarding where the whole thing ends up, does anyone else think that the WW's plot will just in the north, and that every other plot will have it's own conclusion as well without them interacting with each other at all? I know it's dissapointing but, how are they gonna prepare all of this in just one season and then 2 very short ones?

Dem nostrils though.