Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Felsing, because it wasn't taken and I can't help myself. It also sort of works for a Belf anyway...

Deleted
    Zulrah

All hail the profit snek
    Last edited by mmoc7087e62fc9; 2016-04-11 at 09:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got the name "Korruption" on one server I tend to raid on. Pretty happy with it, "Corruption" was obviously taken.

Deleted
    Felfury was my horde rogue's name and I'll probably switch it when the expansion comes around. Unfortunately it's taken on my alliance realm so I'll have to think of something else.

Deleted
    Marphin (Real life name is Marvin so :P )
    Dillian ( Yes for real lol)
    Marph

7+ Year Old Account
    Maleficent.

Talon Queen Maleficent.

(Demon Hunter wings for the win!)

Forest Fairy 'mog

Mistress of Evil 'mog
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2016-04-15 at 04:18 AM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Brewssie. Used to be my monks name, but since i'm gonna main a DH i'm switching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Maleficent.

Talon Queen Maleficent.

(Demon Hunter wings for the win!)

This person has their shit together

Demonmode & Illidianqt (for female char) for me =)

Dahaka, not from starcraft/HOTS but from prince of persia

I decided to reserve Mordite (based on the material from the Dresden Files universe). Figured why not. It was that or something Bleach related.

FembelfDH .
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Dhlolumad

/j

I have a few names, but am also thinking about renaming my female human Warlock and taking her name (Malëficent, original was taken obv) for my Demon Hunter, now that warlocks can't have constant wings anymore.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Skorm. Always liked the name and will be a good tank/dps name I think

Semendemon
    Demonsemen

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TOOONs of hate for people rolling demonhunters in this topic geeze.

I finally settled on Vyatheras, its the first three letters of my warlock's name + Leotheras.

Demonbear, obviously!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Unless they changed the rule, when you name change your existing character the old name is unavailable for 90 days. Many people gonna be upset thinking they are just using their existing main's name (unless blizzard changed the rule).

EDIT: I checked and found this "YOUR CHARACTER’S OLD NAME WILL BE LOCKED from use on the realm for 90 days once the name change is completed. After that time the old name becomes available again and can be claimed by anyone on its realm on a first-come, first-served basis."
    Last edited by Myth; 2016-04-25 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Unless they changed the rule, when you name change your existing character the old name is unavailable for 90 days. Many people gonna be upset thinking they are just using their existing main's name (unless blizzard changed the rule).
    That only applies for characters in different accounts. You can delete a character and make another one right after with the same name as long as its done with your account.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    That only applies for characters in different accounts. You can delete a character and make another one right after with the same name as long as its done with your account.
    You missed the point. There are quite a few people on here saying they are going to change the name of their current main and then use the old name for their DH. Blizzard's rules clearly states the name will not be available for 90 days, regardless of same account or different account. No where did I mention anything about deleting a char because who is really going to delete their main just for a name?