Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So ... will this bring a new meaning to "gay for pay" ? I would in a heartbeat say I'm gay to get a good job if that was one of the requirements. So won't almost everybody claim to be bi to get access to the job market like everybody else ? At that point won't this whole thing have been for nothing ?

Will they give me access to a buck to "show" them how gay i am ?

So basically by 2020 BBC aim to be fully politically correct. Please someone by then get rid of the TV license by then I really can't stomach the idea of paying for the latest in PC programming.

TV doesn't matter, so neither do these requirements. People should stop getting upset over things that don't matter.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    "The BBC employs self destructive habits. And in other news water is wet and the sun is hot."
    It is so easy when you don't have to compete on the market isn't it ? We have the same thing here in Canada where our state sponsored tv/radio stations keep doing stupid things and keep getting rewarded with more funding.

Actually the last government told them to fucking shape up and cut funding but the current one just went full retard and gave it all back and more! So what did the state sponsored tv network learn ? "Be very biased and make sure to get the right people elected and they will give you money for you to waste as you want" This relationship between state sponsored media and politicians is straight up corruption but for some reason it is allowed in that particular case.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay they'll just kill off those roles like usual. Nothing will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is the most qualified person? That person should get the job. Screw quotas.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    50 years from now headlines will read 1 in 6 actors are pedophiles.

I still have money on the table this will be the next protected class.
    Go on, your intellectual dishonesty is amusing. There is no difference between homosexuals and pedophiles at all, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Go on, your intellectual dishonesty is amusing. There is no difference between homosexuals and pedophiles at all, nope.
    I too think this "slippery slope" rhetoric is completely stupid and said the same thing to some people I know when they were against homosexual marriage.

However, I have seen from the depths of the regressive left discourse emerging about pedophilia being ok and pedophiles being the real victims. I don't think it will ever gain traction but it is being talked about and it makes me cry a little bit....

Deleted
    Quotas are one of the most stupid thing we invented for "equality". So you take the place of someone better than you, because you are part of a minority, but it's called equality. Sure sure.

Isn't inquiring your sexual orientation during job interview illegal?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    However, I have seen from the depths of the regressive left discourse emerging about pedophilia being ok and pedophiles being the real victims. I don't think it will ever gain traction but it is being talked about and it makes me cry a little bit....
    Well, the problem is, most people don't know what pedophilia is. They define it as someone sexually assaulting kids. Not at all; pedophilia is just sexual attraction to kids. One doesn't have to act on it, just like heterosexuals don't have to assault every woman they see. Nothing wrong with pedophilia, as long as the person doesn't act on it; saying otherwise would imply thought policing, and that really isn't something I would like to see in the modern world.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You can just picture the head of the bbc rubbing his hands together because he checked off one of his performance indicators.

Its not done for equality its done for personal gain.

Looks like another raise for him

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, the problem is, most people don't know what pedophilia is. They define it as someone sexually assaulting kids. Not at all; pedophilia is just sexual attraction to kids. One doesn't have to act on it, just like heterosexuals don't have to assault every woman they see. Nothing wrong with pedophilia, as long as the person doesn't act on it; saying otherwise would imply thought policing, and that really isn't something I would like to see in the modern world.
    I understand that it is a sexual orientation much like heterosexuality or homosexuality. A very broken one but one nonetheless. However we should not be accepting and not care about these people like we do with homosexuals etc. Their orientation is damaging to the target in ways that are almost indescribable.

Furthermore the target of their lust is completely incapable of defending themselves. I do not fear homosexuals, if they make a pass on me I will recognize it and push back the advance gently at first with escalating methods if the message is not understood. Children can't do that, they do not understand what is going on until the damage is done.

We should not accept these people at all, they are dangerous through no fault of their own but dangerous none the less. We need to work on ways to cure this, should I say, "degeneracy". Not be accepting and trusting that they won't act on their impulses. I understand that it might even be a majority of them that will never act on these impulses but the cost of being wrong is way to high to pay.

I am to much of a biggot to accept a pedophile anywhere near my children or any children for that matter. "Juge a man by the content of his character" and all that for almost everything else in life but not this. Not when I know there is a desire there.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Wow, you are great for the job, absolutely great.

But we need to turn you down. We are down our LGBT quota and we need to hire more to look progressive for feelgood points and to promote an Inclusive™ environment."

Gotta' love discrimination.

I don't even know where to begin...

"Funny" thing about this is that gays will get backlashed for it, even if it was thought up by a straight person. So annoying. It's almost like the "for equality" people hate gays - why else would they do something so obviously blacklash-worthy "for" us?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

But we need to turn you down. We are down our LGBT quota and we need to hire more to look progressive for feelgood points and to promote an Inclusive™ environment."

This reverse discrimination bullshit is doing so much more wrong than right it's ridiculous. I just don't understand how this is considered the right thing to do now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    This reverse discrimination bullshit is doing so much more wrong than right it's ridiculous. I just don't understand how this is considered the right thing to do now.
    It's because of the authoritarian creed "It's ok when we do it"

10+ Year Old Account
    Affirmative action is garbage. It's actually Classist/Racist/Sexist/whatever

Dumb rules.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

This isn't how it works at all. Come on folks, don't be lazy, google up! There is no such discrimination in the process of selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    I don't even know where to begin...

"Funny" thing about this is that gays will get backlashed for it, even if it was thought up by a straight person. So annoying. It's almost like the "for equality" people hate gays - why else would they do something so obviously blacklash-worthy "for" us?
    Because they are mostly hypocritical morons who only seek "tolerance points" among other worthless idiots, completely ignoring the thoughts and opinions of gay people themselves? "Shut up, equality token, I know what's best for you!"

...yeah, I think these "for equality" people are genuinely dangerously retarded and delusional individuals who should be kept in padded cells.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-04-25 at 06:59 PM.