Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    ???

https://gyazo.com/51454b7d1a85444a28ee824efbd2d625

edit: just realised it even fucking says the date on my screenshot, l m a o stay bitter
    rofl. You actually tried to post proof.

I rest my case.

What case is there to rest exactly? you're so mad it's cute
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

What case is there to rest exactly? you're so mad it's cute
    Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Give my regards to your Gran who passed away. Don't spend all that inheritance on Arsenal season tickets.

My old lady's just fine thanks, saw her this morning in fact.

1 page down without saying Kek, 9 more to go. you can do it lil buddy.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

At least you can count I suppose.

Bet that E in GCSE Maths was difficult eh?

Hitting me where it hurts today Frankie boi - mandatory school test results! You're pure fire mate <fire emoji> <fire emoji> <fire emoji> <fire emoji> <fire emoji>

Anyway, back to football. Spurs coulda been 1 up already, but a great save from Myhill.

10+ Year Old Account
    26 years today marks the last time Liverpool won the league. That is longer than the time United went without the league before 93!

ok then

that's not even my main saving account but cba going round all the bank websites

--snip red card dodge--
    I've no skin in this game but why on Earth do you have nearly £60k in a bog standard savings account? Unless you're switching capital around or are getting ready to transfer it for a home deposit then that's a real waste fella.

Onto the football - Tottenham can't fail to win this, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Tottenham can't fail to win this, can they?
    Should be a win with that goal.

At 0-0 there's always a chance a Tony Pulis side can grind out a draw, but now....I can't see West Brom pulling this back.

Deleted
    Anyone doing the Fantasy 6 a side? Just found out it existed other week.

https://fantasysixaside.skysports.co...xASide-TW#home

With this and my ambitious Super 6 im sure to be as rich as duurtys dad soon.

If Spurs win tonight and LCFC beat Man United at the weekend, we can stop Spurs from winning the title at Stamford Bridge.

Would be brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want West Brom to win this so I can go OT at the weekend and see Leicester win the league. Unfortunately WBA are not a side you can expect to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    I've no skin in this game but why on Earth do you have nearly £60k in a bog standard savings account? Unless you're switching capital around or are getting ready to transfer it for a home deposit then that's a real waste fella.

Onto the football - Tottenham can't fail to win this, can they?
    That's just where left over cash goes. My high interest accounts such as Santander 123 and the Lloyds 4% account are capped out. There's better things I should be doing with that yes but haven't got around to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Want West Brom to win this so I can go OT at the weekend and see Leicester win the league. Unfortunately WBA are not a side you can expect to win anything.
    Arsenal are bottling it, City keep having shockers and the two play each other yet. I hope United make the Foxes wait and keep pressure on both teams.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ok then

that's not even my main saving account but cba going round all the bank websites

--snip red card dodge--
    Giving gobbies to posh rent boys outside the emirates is a decent earner huh. Can't say I'm surprised. I'd need some relief too after watching Arsenal.

Jesus Spurs could have scored possibly the most beautiful counter of all time and we hit the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Arsenal are bottling it, City keep having shockers and the two play each other yet. I hope United make the Foxes wait and keep pressure on both teams.
    I want Man Utd to win for the sake of top 4, but we're so vulnerable at the back to Leicester's style I just can't see it happening so seeing Leicester win the league in the process would be a decent enough alternative. An anecdote for the future.

West Brom are going to score aren't they.

I feel kinda bad for Spurs.

Almost any other season they'd most likely be the neutral's favourite if they were challenging for the title.

But this year I'm sat here hoping they drop points to West Brom.

BOOM! Dawson.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2016-04-25 at 08:29 PM.