Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    That's like saying the Star Wars EU is more canon than the movies.
    Don't know what that is supposed to mean. Not a Star Wars fan. Still, the novels are canon. The dungeon is not canon the same way Hyjal raid is not canon. The chronicle uses the novels's account.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-04-25 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The way I read it was that he planned to go to Argus, but couldn't because the Siege of Black Temple had started. He used the souls from Auchindoun for something else, I'm guessing Mardum.
    Illidan laid the anchors down in Argus, the last one before his holy experience took him away. But he did use the souls to send the PC Illidari to Mardum, as he had to retain what strength he had left from the spell to fight the Raid.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as his Warglaives go, it's a constant battle with Blizzard about it, King wanted to write about it, blizzard didn't want it in the book (some Q&A King had said this) Meaning Blizzard either wants to do the story themselves, i.e a new CoT instance, some flashback quest cutscene, or they just want us to ignore it. But the initial design was supposed to be two swords that were separated and combined into one warglaive, which i believe has a sentence in the WotA book that described it, but the designers had a different idea for them. So all in all it's a giant cluster of "we can't agree on what we were doing at the time".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerref View Post
    Illidan laid the anchors down in Argus, the last one before his holy experience took him away. But he did use the souls to send the PC Illidari to Mardum, as he had to retain what strength he had left from the spell to fight the Raid.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as his Warglaives go, it's a constant battle with Blizzard about it, King wanted to write about it, blizzard didn't want it in the book (some Q&A King had said this) Meaning Blizzard either wants to do the story themselves, i.e a new CoT instance, some flashback quest cutscene, or they just want us to ignore it. But the initial design was supposed to be two swords that were separated and combined into one warglaive, which i believe has a sentence in the WotA book that described it, but the designers had a different idea for them. So all in all it's a giant cluster of "we can't agree on what we were doing at the time".
    damn you blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.