Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Freshly Resurrected John Snow teaming up with the wildlings and purging the NW before moving on to fight (and win) against the Bolton's would make my year.
    Alliser and Olly getting their due would be very satisfying for sure, would they bring resurrection this early tho? I'm 100% sure it'll happen at this point, but they usually keep juiciest bits for ep8/9/10, so maybe it's Ser Onion and Ghost dishing out some pain instead - would be just as awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus christ, this thread is just ruined with all the butthurt children moaning about the books. As somebody who reads the books and watches the show, it's utterly fucking pathetic. Go circle jerk about how great the books are in the book thread.

Screw it. Thread is all but ruined by the exact same 5 posters who barf up the same post every time new information is discovered.
    So fucking leave already. You're like the only one kissing the show's ass at this point.

They ruined 2 important characters, Stannis and Doran, both lording over one of the Seven Kingdoms. Both are much deeper and wise in the books and they kill them off so that muh strong womyn can kill the oh so horrible men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    Alliser and Olly getting their due would be very satisfying for sure, would they bring resurrection this early tho? I'm 100% sure it'll happen at this point, but they usually keep juiciest bits for ep8/9/10, so maybe it's Ser Onion and Ghost dishing out some pain instead - would be just as awesome!
    Considering the potential big action set piece for this season could very well be either the Wildlings+John vs Boltons or some yet to be introduced battle for Meereene and whatever role the Greyjoys will play this season and how close their story will follow the books (given the Dorne changes my bet is there will be some heavy handed simplifications in that arc as well). If John isn't resurrected by that point my guess is he won't ever be.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Considering the potential big action set piece for this season could very well be either the Wildlings+John vs Boltons or some yet to be introduced battle for Meereene and whatever role the Greyjoys will play this season and how close their story will follow the books (given the Dorne changes my bet is there will be some heavy handed simplifications in that arc as well). If John isn't resurrected by that point my guess is he won't ever be.
    True, if Snowbowl is to happen, Jon needs to be around for a bit earlier then that, else it'll be rushed and contrived.
    I just want Olly/Thorne getting their due, can't wait!
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if the last scene of episode 10 is where Jon opens his eyes. It would fit the GoT style. "The winter is coming", "the dragons are coming", "Jon Snow is alive", yeah yeah yeah... 3 years later, nothing has happened.

Game of Dragonball Z. Build up, build up, build up, build up, disappointment.

Deleted
    This episode could have closed season 5. Anyway, I dislike episodes that go over so many characters at once, I prefer if could have just followed 3 story archs at best, Arya scene could have been avoided as the Dorne part and detective Jorah to give more time to Sansa and maybe Tyrion (I´m just saying these becouse I found them the most interesint for the time being.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Have noticed that in GOT, it is always the male characters which die horrible painful deaths. Very few female characters (Lady Stark and her sister) died since season 1 and we have reached a point where all the significant male characters (except Tyrion and Jamie) are dead. All the major houses are now lead by women (Lannister, Stark, Dorne, Targaeryen, Martell, Greyjoy).

Just an observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just released episode descriptions for episode 2 and 3:

Season 6 Episode 2: Home

Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) trains with the Three-Eyed Raven (Max von Sydow). In King’s Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) advises Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman). Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) demands good news, but has to make his own. At Castle Black, the Night’s Watch stands behind Thorne (Owen Teale). Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon) proposes a plan, and Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide) entertains other proposals.

Season 6 Episode 3: Oathbreaker

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). Arya (Maisie Williams) trains to be No One. Varys (Conleth Hill) finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

They sure know how to be super vague with those.
    NW stands behind Thorne? This is gonna be interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    They sure know how to be super vague with those.
    NW stands behind Thorne? This is gonna be interesting...
    Maybe they mean literally stand behind him...because i wouldn't want to be the first one in the door knowing ghost was there ready to maul someone. lol

--Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

The way the show handled the Dorne storyline is highly disappointing.

Dorne is one of the most interesting houses in the books because of how well Doran played the long game. The plan he AND Oberyn had been working on for years was close to fruition, was wide ranging, and the very embodiment of the notion that revenge is a dish best served cold. Book Doran is bringing it, big time, and no one outside of his inner circle is going to see it coming. One of my favourite characters in the books.

The show basically threw the entire storyline out. I'm not 100% surprised considering that "Young Griff", Quentyn and Arianne were cut, but it's sad that one of the book's longer, slow burning story arcs that ties in very well with Daenerys' storyline is completely gone.

Given that the ships in Meereen have been burned I can only assume it's a way to tie Daenerys to one of the Westerosi factions, perhaps the Iron Islanders (who we know see some kind of Euron storyline this season).

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The funny part is that people are STILL bitching about the Sansa rape scene. Was just talking to some people the other day about the premiere and all they could talk about was how "misogynistic" the show is because of that scene.

Oddly enough, no one bat an eye at the pregnant woman getting shanked in the gut graphically on-screen. But a rape that's practically off-camera and people lost their shit. So weird.
    Its easy to rally the social justice troops on issues like rape or pedophiles because they are such disgusting/touchy subjects that buzzwords can carry such weight and personal feelings attached to them. I can already hear the fuming and heavy breathing from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    The show figuratively butchered Doran's character last season, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they'd end up literally butchering him this season.
    This winds me up more than anything else in the butcher stories section, Doran deserved so much more. He's everything the Dorne story line needs and they cut it all out to shove more dust snakes down our throat.

How did the writing for female characters so sharply nose dive.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    The way the show handled the Dorne storyline is highly disappointing.

Dorne is one of the most interesting houses in the books because of how well Doran played the long game. The plan he AND Oberyn had been working on for years was close to fruition, was wide ranging, and the very embodiment of the notion that revenge is a dish best served cold. Book Doran is bringing it, big time, and no one outside of his inner circle is going to see it coming. One of my favourite characters in the books.

The show basically threw the entire storyline out. I'm not 100% surprised considering that "Young Griff", Quentyn and Arianne were cut, but it's sad that one of the book's longer, slow burning story arcs that ties in very well with Daenerys' storyline is completely gone.

Given that the ships in Meereen have been burned I can only assume it's a way to tie Daenerys to one of the Westerosi factions, perhaps the Iron Islanders (who we know see some kind of Euron storyline this season).
    Doran's book plan to bring fire and blood through Daenerys is ruined actually, since Quentyn bit the dust. And given how Daenerys didn't show much interest in Martells, their only remaining strategy seems to be fAegon (until we finally get book6 at least).

Would love to see some Greyjoy action, but how are they gonna pull it off within 10 episodes? Balon's death/Euron becoming the leader is yet to happen, will likely be done before we reach mid-season, will there be enough time to make it coherent? I just don't want to see another storyline being handled as poorly as Dorne =/

Maybe they mean literally stand behind him...because i wouldn't want to be the first one in the door knowing ghost was there ready to maul someone. lol
    This actually reminds me, when first s6 teasers came out, ghost was shown lying on Jon's body, so glad the speculation he was killed wasn't true

I really hope when the hound comes back he gets some strong independent womanz powers and a littlefinger jetpack too. I can see him appearing in every episode killing major female characters out of the blue just for the shockvalue while always having a sexist joke/speech inbetween.

Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) trains with the Three-Eyed Raven (Max von Sydow). In King’s Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) advises Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman). Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) demands good news, but has to make his own. At Castle Black, the Night’s Watch stands behind Thorne (Owen Teale). Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon) proposes a plan, and Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide) entertains other proposals.

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). Arya (Maisie Williams) trains to be No One. Varys (Conleth Hill) finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift.
    Let's speculate! =) I think we'll only be with Bran for a small amount of time this episode (episode 2) since he's going to be in episode 3 also and it says "Bran meets the past" There will be flashbacks. Wildings attack Castle black and save Ser Davos and the rest. Balon Greyjoy should die already and Ramsay plans to attack Castle Black.

What is Ramsay's gift? An army? Also, Varys will find out who's leading the Harpies and I believe that is Daario Naharis, that piece of sh1t!

Quote Originally Posted by pandasrus View Post
    What is Ramsay's gift? An army? Also, Varys will find out who's leading the Harpies and I believe that is Daario Naharis, that piece of sh1t!
    Ramsays gift could be Rickon (and osha + the wolf) as a hostage / support from the umbers.

10+ Year Old Account

So basically no progress in storyline.... This is going to be a crappy season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have just one question : What happened to the hounds?

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I have just one question : What happened to the hounds?
    Lol, yea....umm I believe I saw a post somewhere linking to reddit explaining what happened. They counted all the Bolton men and concluded that one of them got away, the one that got away had the hounds. Also he apparently got back to Winterfell to inform Ramsay on where they're heading. I guess.... /facepalm.