Quote Originally Posted by SirRice View Post
    Mmh... someone in the comments from the PAX footage thread said:

''That's not an "exclusive trailer" It was shown before The Huntsman on Friday for me.''

That might likely not be true... but if it is, thats good news.
    I very much doubt that...

Quote Originally Posted by SirRice View Post
    Mmh... someone in the comments from the PAX footage thread said:

''That's not an "exclusive trailer" It was shown before The Huntsman on Friday for me.''

That might likely not be true... but if it is, thats good news.
    The beginning of the trailer is very similar to the very first trailer, which is still being shown in cinemas with unfinished CGI and everything.

Charlie Sheen as Teron Gorefiend!

Someone on Facebook about the Lion's Pride Inn video

That's part of my worry with this movie...so packed full of easter eggs and fan service they forget to actually tell a good story.
    I am just here like... *facepalm*

WHY do everyone think they will ignore the story? The whole point of making this movie is to TELL the origin story!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Charlie Sheen as Teron Gorefiend!
    We need someone who looks like a mummy for that. Is Keith Richards still acting...?

What about racial diversity? Warcraft barely had any, but movies usually do, which characters would you be fine with if they went that route, and which actors would you like to play them?
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-04-25 at 10:30 PM.

Is Théoden King still around? Because he could play... Tirion xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I have a question for you peeps... Why are you so foolishly hoping this PAX thing actually gets released? There's a reason footage like that is called exclusive.
    Because if it leaks and does extremely well, the studio will release the actual version. It's happened very recently with another flick, though I can't remember what it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Why is it important not to have well-known actors?
    Scheduling conflicts, money to pay them, lots of well known actors have an effect where you don't see the character, you see the actor. Ex: Tom Cruise in anything is never a character because he is so well known, he is Tom Cruise acting like someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Because if it leaks and does extremely well, the studio will release the actual version. It's happened very recently with another flick, though I can't remember what it was.
    We're reaching the point where a new trailer can't really even make such a difference...

- - - Updated - - -

Is Théoden King still around? Because he could play... Tirion xD
    Oh my god, well spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    We're reaching the point where a new trailer can't really even make such a difference...
    Nah, we are approaching the point where it is more important than ever. If they can drop that trailer in the next week or two, maybe with Civil War, hype would be off the charts. An actual good trailer this close to the release would be great. A 2 month countdown of just pounding this trailer into peoples heads right up until the release would keep it fresh in their minds when they decide to go to the movies one night after it's released.
    Plus bombard people with the good trailer, then on release night every local new station will be reporting "nerds standing in line to see the Warcraft movie" would be a media storm for the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    That's the Azeroth Dark Portal. Notice the trees aground? Hellfire penninsula is a wasteland.
    have you seen WOD? It certainly didn't look like a wasteland to me, it became a wasteland after it exploded...

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Nah, we are approaching the point where it is more important than ever. If they can drop that trailer in the next week or two, maybe with Civil War, hype would be off the charts. An actual good trailer this close to the release would be great. A 2 month countdown of just pounding this trailer into peoples heads right up until the release would keep it fresh in their minds when they decide to go to the movies one night after it's released.
    Plus bombard people with the good trailer, then on release night every local new station will be reporting "nerds standing in line to see the Warcraft movie" would be a media storm for the movie.
    You could be right. However... Universal...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    have you seen WOD? It certainly didn't look like a wasteland to me, it became a wasteland after it exploded...
    Gul'dan didn't corrupt Draenor nearly as much in WoD's timeline as he did originally. Tanaan was already deforested before it became Hellfire Penninsula. That's the barren scenery that appears in the trailer. The jungle around that Dark Portal is the Black Morass.

Who could Khal Drogo play? (yes, I barely know any actor's name). Funnily enough, the role he would be best fit to play is some centaur leader. Too bad they aren't very important to Warcraft. Maybe Cenarius? That would be absolutely awesome. What about Nozdormu?

Also, Emilia Clark for Alexstrazsa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Gul'dan didn't corrupt Draenor nearly as much in WoD's timeline as he did originally. Tanaan was already deforested before it became Hellfire Penninsula. That's the barren scenery that appears in the trailer. The jungle around that Dark Portal is the Black Morass.
    Mainly because he didn't have enough time. To go from Tanaan to Hellfire it took many years...

Anyway, Lothar should have been played by Sean Bean.

But he doesn't die in the first movie...

He would have been a great Llane, though.

How about Andrew Scott for Kael'thas? He always comes back...
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-04-25 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted

No.
    /tenchar

I know, I know! Khal Drogo guy for Deathwing human form.

- - - Updated - - -

Benedict Cucumberbatch for Kael'thas?

I know, I know! Khal Drogo guy for Deathwing human form.
    Better yet, Tommy Flanagan as Lord Victor Nefarius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Actually yeah, you're right, I forgot we got to see how draenor looks in the movie

Sir Christopher Lee for Krasus! Oh wait... ;_;

Make that Sir Ian McKellen for Antonidas.

- - - Updated - - -

Hugo Weaving for Anasterian and Viggo Mortensen for Turalyon.

Hugo Weaving for Anasterian and Viggo Mortensen for Turalyon.
    If Hugo was about 10 years younger, I'd say he'd make a decent Illidan.