this is gold

PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Is there a thread for not giving a shit?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post

It's normally called not posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    obviously you care if you posted in it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Stopped watching when they included super delegates in their numbers without disclosing the fact that they included them and those people have not voted yet and can change their votes at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Stopped watching when they included super delegates in their numbers without disclosing the fact that they included them and those people have not voted yet and can change their votes at any time.
    What makes you think they would change their vote. I haven't seen anything to indicate they will/would.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    What makes you think they would change their vote. I haven't seen anything to indicate they will/would.
    They did it in 2008 for one.

There is a chance that Hillary might be indicted, even if she isn't, the delegates may get gunshy about that fact.

They may realize that Sanders is a far stronger candidate than Clinton and choose him because he is more likely to win in the general.

Maybe you should have finished because they do address super delegates later...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing what confirmation bias people can engage in when they want to believe something.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

There is a chance that Hillary might be indicted, even if she isn't, the delegates may get gunshy about that fact.

They may realize that Sanders is a far stronger candidate than Clinton and choose him because he is more likely to win in the general.
    Hundreds of delegate would have to change their vote. I'd say its unlikely, especially since Bernie has NO party loyalty.

So meta......the video is actually playing out in the thread about the video.

Hundreds of delegate would have to change their vote. I'd say its unlikely, especially since Bernie has NO party loyalty.
    Yep, hes loyal to the people he represents instead of the political party...so horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally laughed out loud.

Very accurate video.

Yep, hes loyal to the people he represents instead of the political party...so horrible.
    You're missing the point.

Superdelegates are chosen by the party to keep folks like Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination.

They are representing a private organization. They have no obligation to vote for Bernie.

Superdelegates are chosen by the party to keep folks like Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination.

They are representing a private organization. They have no obligation to vote for Bernie.
    Believe me, I understand that. I never said they had an obligation to vote for Bernie, I never even said it was likely that they would. But there are only two reasons to include them in Clinton's current delegate count (without at least giving a caveat or notation of some type), either to purposely mislead people to make it seem like Hillary is inevitable, or because you don't really know what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not really to keep people like Sanders from getting the nomination. Sanders could actually be a viable candidate if Clinton weren't outperforming him. It's to keep people like Donald Trump from getting the nomination. People who stand no chance of being elected, but who will damage the party brand massively.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    When party loyalty is defined as selling out, I'm glad someone doesn't have any. I'll follow a loser who stays true to their beliefs than a winner who doesn't have any.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    When party loyalty is defined as selling out, I'm glad someone doesn't have any. I'll follow a loser who stays true to their beliefs than a winner who doesn't have any.
    I could care less who you're voting for.

I'm just stating an obvious fact here, and that's that Bernie has a slim to none chance to picking up the democractic nomination. Period.

This is so true it's incredible. Rofl.........

CH KILLED it.