Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Explained In 7 Minutes

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    This doesn't even have anything to do with religion.

Too much ominous propaganda music/filming (and scary Bernanke backgrounds). I just don't have the patience for this kind of video anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    This feels like something out of a Alex Jones video

Ok, I stopped watching after "and share this video".

So this is bullshit then?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, a bunch of bullshit.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

"Federal Reserve" yep.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa...stem#Structure

0:50 in and already BS......

Just more "BEWARE OF THE RICH BOOGIE MEN!!" nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theory threads aren't allowed bruh

10+ Year Old Account
    someone's going fishing...
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I like the older versions of these videos that just stuck to relating history and factual evidence, now it's scary music and random quotes over the same damn 20-30 images. Incidentally I agree with the premise of the video and think private central banking and fractional reserve banking of any kind are indeed one enormous scam.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Capitalism itself is a kind of a scam. Allowing for the selling of labor, however, central banking is probably one of the most destructive institutions of human society. Not counting religion, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did I know it was something about the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    Too much ominous propaganda music/filming (and scary Bernanke backgrounds). I just don't have the patience for this kind of video anymore.
    Yeah, sounds like something taken out from RT or one of Moore's "documentaries"...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not entirely sure why this is considered a conspiracy, I mean the name is misleading but looking into the Federal Reserve they are rather upfront about what they do. That fact that people take things at face value is their own fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Capitalism itself is a kind of a scam. Allowing for the selling of labor, however, central banking is probably one of the most destructive institutions of human society. Not counting religion, of course.
    Yet people think we can't live without it, even though the US has had several very lengthy periods of debt/interest free money printed directly by the Treasury without the need of a central bank especially a privately owned one, with the initial version of that money being Colonial Script that was used pre Revolutionary War and its outlaw by the King of England being the primary motivator behind the American Revolution in the first place. The money issued after Andrew Jackson smashed the 2nd Bank of the US, Lincoln's Greenbacks and JFK's "Kennedy Dollars" being other examples.

There's literally no need whatsoever for central banking beyond the functions that exist within the US Treasury.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it is not Warlords of Draenor?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    How is the selling of labor a scam? labor has worth, it has value, it is wealth. so what is wrong with exchanging labor for something of equal worth, equal value? how is that a scam?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we could post memes, because I'd flood this with Doom Paul.

Hey! This isn't about Whole Foods and the organic foods industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    How is the selling of labor a scam? labor has worth, it has value, it is wealth. so what is wrong with exchanging labor for something of equal worth, equal value? how is that a scam?
    You misread my post. I said allowing for the selling of one's labor, which is inclusive to our current economic state without judgement. I do not think this is a bad thing and capitalism is not strictly about the selling of labor. So where the former may be faulty, that is not indicative of the exchange of one's labor in a given society. Natch.