Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Am I odd in hating Sanders, Clinton, Cruz, and Trump. They all are batshit crazy to me. I have no idea what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    As opposed to all the idiocy coming from all of the oter candidates. Cruz is easily as bad, Hillary's chameleon opinion shifting grinds my gears and Sander's free everything makes me sad.
    Please do some research.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Am I odd in hating Sanders, Clinton, Cruz, and Trump. They all are batshit crazy to me. I have no idea what to do.
    Watch someone other than mainstream media cover Sanders and see if you still feel that way.

Cruz showing that his outsider status is clearly over, not that he hasn't shown that for some time now but it's absolutely blatant at this point.

I'm sure all the people he and his wife used to work for in the Bush political machine are happy to see that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is "rigged" to the point the system is wrong in some states, as it is set up so the votes of the people can be ignored. But even if Trump does not get 1237, he is still going to be nominated in my opinion. He will be too close for them to deny it.
    It isn't rigged man, Trump is running as a REPUBLICAN. No one is making him run as a republican, he chose that. The system is designed to protect the interests of the party, it is specifically designed for situations just like this. If by rigged you mean that it puts party before the will of the people, you'd be right about that, but rigged in terms of it being unfair or cheating, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least these primaries have been super /popcorn worthy. Keeping my fingers crossed that after Trump loses the nomination he chooses to run as an independent. If they really want to flip the apple cart then after Sanders also loses the nomination those two should team up as a third party Donald/Bernie ticket.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    As opposed to all the idiocy coming from all of the oter candidates. Cruz is easily as bad, Hillary's chameleon opinion shifting grinds my gears and Sander's free everything makes me sad.
    Wish that everything free was true but sadly it isnt, still doesnt change the fact that he is the best option for america

Its so weird to me that they'd choose to publicize this.

7+ Year Old Account
    primaries tomorrow will be a trump sweep and put him over 1000.

If the GOP manages to deny him the nom at an open convention, all his supporters will go into a fkng ragestorm and follow him into an independent bid. And Clinton wins.

Not to mention the GOP will perma-shed loads of working-class populist voters. Clinton will be a lock for two terms. Which will mean a solid 5-4 liberal majority on the Scotus , and 6-3 for a lot of decisions with Justice Kennedy.

he also loses against Clinton if he gets the nom.

So thank God .

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Please do some research.
    A very lightweight response here from what I've read with Sanders, he seems to be pushing the policy of giving everyone free stuff and taxing the "rich" (which will also hit the middle class aswell but lets brush that under the carpet).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post

If the GOP manages to deny him the nom at an open convention, all his supporters will go into a fkng ragestorm and follow him into an independent bid. And Clinton wins.

Not to mention the GOP will perma-shed loads of working-class populist voters. Clinton will be a lock for two terms. Which will mean a solid 5-4 liberal majority on the Scotus , and 6-3 for a lot of decisions with Justice Kennedy.

So thank God .
    I reckon Trump could win the General Election, you can't really based polls now which are roughly 7 months out and say he'll lose in 7 months time since so much can happen between now and then.

Currently, He is steering his policy to Centre-Right and Hilary is steering her policy to Centre-left. I expect a well-fought presidential battle after July between Trump and Clinton.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    A very lightweight response here from what I've read with Sanders, he seems to be pushing the policy of giving everyone free stuff and taxing the "rich" (which will also hit the middle class aswell but lets brush that under the carpet).
    Taxes will rise for the middle class, but the middle class will end up with more disposable income under a single payer healthcare system. So, less 'sweeping under the rug' and more 'whole picture'.

I reckon Trump could win the General Election, you can't really based polls now which are roughly 7 months out and say he'll lose in 7 months time since so much can happen between now and then.

Currently, He is steering his policy to Centre-Right and Hilary is steering her policy to Centre-left. I expect a well-fought presidential battle after July between Trump and Clinton.
    Clinton will rip Trump to shreds. She's way smarter than him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    say what you want, i get my information from scientist, meterologist, and people with PhD's.
    Might want to double check your sources there bud. A PhD from bullshit university isn't a PhD.

Republicans please put Trump up in the general. Pretty please?

He has such awful polling numbers that-- errr I mean he's such a great guy, give him a chance would ya?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post

So thank God .
    For some reason I have a feeling this election we are really picking the best VP because. I have this feeling that if Clinton is elected she will be impeached/thrown out of office or in jail. Some combination.

And if Trump is elected some wacko will off him in the first two years.

Sad election that we have these bozos to choose from. I mean all the Democrats and Republicans.

I think i'll just vote for Vermin Supreme

Watch it till the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Clinton will rip Trump to shreds. She's way smarter than him.
    Not to mention Trump has a fuckton of bad history in a neat little bag just waiting to be ripped open.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Man made Global warming is a scam....... Climate change is real, BUT IT IS ALWAYS CHANGING FOR AS LONG AS EARTH AS EXSISTED

It;s like saying the ice is melting in anartica faster then ever before!

WHICH IS TRUE

but they do not tell you the part it is GROWING faster in the cold period then it is MELTING in the warm period

so yes more ice then ever before is melting, but more ice is growing then ever before also
    I find it interesting that you attempted to discredit proponents of anthropological climate change by claiming they are giving misleading information while at the same time you yourself just gave incomplete information on the subject.

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/...er-than-losses

A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.

The research challenges the conclusions of other studies, including the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) 2013 report, which says that Antarctica is overall losing land ice.

According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

“We’re essentially in agreement with other studies that show an increase in ice discharge in the Antarctic Peninsula and the Thwaites and Pine Island region of West Antarctica,” said Jay Zwally, a glaciologist with NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, and lead author of the study, which was published on Oct. 30 in the Journal of Glaciology. “Our main disagreement is for East Antarctica and the interior of West Antarctica – there, we see an ice gain that exceeds the losses in the other areas.” Zwally added that his team “measured small height changes over large areas, as well as the large changes observed over smaller areas.”

Scientists calculate how much the ice sheet is growing or shrinking from the changes in surface height that are measured by the satellite altimeters. In locations where the amount of new snowfall accumulating on an ice sheet is not equal to the ice flow downward and outward to the ocean, the surface height changes and the ice-sheet mass grows or shrinks.

But it might only take a few decades for Antarctica’s growth to reverse, according to Zwally. “If the losses of the Antarctic Peninsula and parts of West Antarctica continue to increase at the same rate they’ve been increasing for the last two decades, the losses will catch up with the long-term gain in East Antarctica in 20 or 30 years -- I don’t think there will be enough snowfall increase to offset these losses.”

The study analyzed changes in the surface height of the Antarctic ice sheet measured by radar altimeters on two European Space Agency European Remote Sensing (ERS) satellites, spanning from 1992 to 2001, and by the laser altimeter on NASA’s Ice, Cloud, and land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) from 2003 to 2008.

Zwally said that while other scientists have assumed that the gains in elevation seen in East Antarctica are due to recent increases in snow accumulation, his team used meteorological data beginning in 1979 to show that the snowfall in East Antarctica actually decreased by 11 billion tons per year during both the ERS and ICESat periods. They also used information on snow accumulation for tens of thousands of years, derived by other scientists from ice cores, to conclude that East Antarctica has been thickening for a very long time.

“At the end of the last Ice Age, the air became warmer and carried more moisture across the continent, doubling the amount of snow dropped on the ice sheet,” Zwally said.

The extra snowfall that began 10,000 years ago has been slowly accumulating on the ice sheet and compacting into solid ice over millennia, thickening the ice in East Antarctica and the interior of West Antarctica by an average of 0.7 inches (1.7 centimeters) per year. This small thickening, sustained over thousands of years and spread over the vast expanse of these sectors of Antarctica, corresponds to a very large gain of ice – enough to outweigh the losses from fast-flowing glaciers in other parts of the continent and reduce global sea level rise.

Zwally’s team calculated that the mass gain from the thickening of East Antarctica remained steady from 1992 to 2008 at 200 billion tons per year, while the ice losses from the coastal regions of West Antarctica and the Antarctic Peninsula increased by 65 billion tons per year.

“The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for.”

“The new study highlights the difficulties of measuring the small changes in ice height happening in East Antarctica,” said Ben Smith, a glaciologist with the University of Washington in Seattle who was not involved in Zwally’s study.

"Doing altimetry accurately for very large areas is extraordinarily difficult, and there are measurements of snow accumulation that need to be done independently to understand what’s happening in these places,” Smith said.

To help accurately measure changes in Antarctica, NASA is developing the successor to the ICESat mission, ICESat-2, which is scheduled to launch in 2018. “ICESat-2 will measure changes in the ice sheet within the thickness of a No. 2 pencil,” said Tom Neumann, a glaciologist at Goddard and deputy project scientist for ICESat-2. “It will contribute to solving the problem of Antarctica’s mass balance by providing a long-term record of elevation changes.”

2 losers does not = 1 winner

Kasich and Cruz need to go back to school lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else upon first hearing this picture a super-villain team-up to take down a "greater evil"? Because that's totally where my mind went.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I don't really understand the point of this. Either way the Republicans lose the election. Trump will still be the "favorite," even if he fails to reach the majority mark to take the nomination, Cruz is roughly equally hated by the Republican party, just for different reasons, and selecting anyone else when Trump and Cruz have been the only two to really get the Republican voters stirred to action would be met with huge backlash among their voters.

If you're not going to win regardless, feeding Trump, the party outsider, to Hillary at least gives you a scapegoat and time to rebuild the party. Throwing stock behind Cruz isn't much better and anyone else would be party suicide..
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Might want to double check your sources there bud. A PhD from bullshit university isn't a PhD.

Republicans please put Trump up in the general. Pretty please?

He has such awful polling numbers that-- errr I mean he's such a great guy, give him a chance would ya?
    Strange how he's winning. How's ya boy Bernie doin'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Strange how he's winning. How's ya boy Bernie doin'?
    He's getting a higher percentage of the popular vote than Trump.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I was hoping Kasich was just going to drop out and agree to run with Ted as his VP.
    This wont do shit, can't believe they even think it will.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV