Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    breaking news... its random it happens on every server from time to time
    That's why I'm saying what I'm saying, duh.

Comedy. 2nd best response Ive ever seen on social media, lol

> > Rank 1 (that one time they used a .gif on Facebook, lmao) >>

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Comedy. 2nd best response Ive ever seen on social media, lol

-- pic #1

> > Rank 1 (that one time they used a .gif on Facebook, lmao) >>

-- pic #2
    #1 is meh, but #2 is gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It was 999,999.99 then. I like the random 214 number though
    The gold cap before patch 4.0.1 was 214,748 Gold 36 Silver 47 Copper.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    People spewing this are overreaching. I have 3 garrisons, log in daily, and I'm not gold cap. I also make gold from selling mythic raiding runs. I make like 2-3k a week from each garrison?
    Just the monthly blingtron blows that number out of the water it is 4k by itself. 10k a week is fairly easy to do with a garrison. I came into WoD with 150k tops I have bought about 100 tokens for myself and others, most at 17k to 21k but still plenty in the 30k range. Paid for several mats, boes, BMAH stuff and other things like that and im still around 450k to 500k on my main right now. That is all from the garrison.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It doesn't make capping any harder than it already is. You simply have to have the gold(which many do) and be there when the auctions post.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you spending it on? I haven't done anything but garrison and some gambling and I've made over 100k in the last 6 weeks alone... One character.
    I don't actually buy anything. No mounts from the bmah and I won't spend more than 25k on redemption gear. Which is why I only have 4 pieces atm. Each of them costing less than 15k. People just don't seem to realize that a VERY small number of players gain the amount you gain with the garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Spectral tigers sell for like 300-500k on my realm...
    Yeh thats what I was thinking as well.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Just the monthly blingtron blows that number out of the water it is 4k by itself. 10k a week is fairly easy to do with a garrison. I came into WoD with 150k tops I have bought about 100 tokens for myself and others, most at 17k to 21k but still plenty in the 30k range. Paid for several mats, boes, BMAH stuff and other things like that and im still around 450k to 500k on my main right now. That is all from the garrison.
    My warrior got his garrison 11/19/15. Has never once seen the Blingtron vault. My paladin hasn't gotten it in 51 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. Garrisons made gold so... boring. I even forgot how hard it was to get like 10k.
    I remember back in BC a fellow had his epic flyer on 2 toons and he also had 3k to spare. And that was like OMG you are rich.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    BMAH sucks because you can't buy things off it. Once as for a bit of fun tried to buy a bag of DM prize tokens, after bidding the thing up from 5k to 25k I gave up. Every time I bid I get over bid on it, even if I bid something ludicrous.
    Hehe. Once I tried to buy a tome of four winds (pandaria flying) for my pala, damn, someone was constantly outbidding me and ended up wasting 90k on that book At first we slowly reached 2k, but then he suddenly bid 90k, I was like "O_o", cuz I wasn't going to spend more than 2k on that tome.

My warrior got his garrison 11/19/15. Has never once seen the Blingtron vault. My paladin hasn't gotten it in 51 days.
    Can't post on the internet nowadays without exaggeration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Hehe. Once I tried to buy a tome of four winds (pandaria flying) for my pala, damn, someone was constantly outbidding me and ended up wasting 90k on that book At first we slowly reached 2k, but then he suddenly bid 90k, I was like "O_o", cuz I wasn't going to spend more than 2k on that tome.
    Guod for him, that gold would never be of good use for him. Some just don't care about gold, especially if they get it in such masses and so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Can't post on the internet nowadays without exaggeration.
    Is that for me or for the person that I quoted?

Is that for me or for the person that I quoted?
    1st quote. People still need to boast with strange assumptions and made up numbers to feel like experts. In this case: The monthly Blingtron. That mission is peanuts compared to the many little ones that net (me at least) 1k a day per char, so 30 a month with some variation.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-04-26 at 05:03 AM.

That is some dog shit luck. From looking online you are supposed to get no more then 1 a week per account and no more then once a month per toon. There has to be something else to it then that though a few weeks ago over half my toons had it and for some reason my main almost never gets it. The only thing I can think of is he is my only toon without an Inn.

The rep, pvp and xp items are the best ways to make money from the mission board though. 11 to 13k per pvp token helps a lot the other 2 are worth about 3~ but still a nice item to get.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2016-04-26 at 05:08 AM.

That is some dog shit luck. From looking online you are supposed to get no more then 1 a week per account and no more then once a month per toon. There has to be something else to it then that though a few weeks ago over half my toons had it and for some reason my main almost never gets it. The only thing I can think of is he is my only toon without an Inn.
    Having an inn is one of requirements for this mission O_o

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Having an inn is one of requirements for this mission O_o
    That is why he hasn't had it for awhile then, no more inn. Wowhead is saying you don't need an Inn for it btw. I can't find anything that says you do need one.

The rep, pvp and xp items are the best ways to make money from the mission board though. 11 to 13k per pvp token helps a lot the other 2 are worth about 3~ but still a nice item to get.
    All my toons have the inn... gives the best gold missions since my alts are nothing but mount farming, garrison managers.

That is why he hasn't had it for awhile then, no more inn. Wowhead is saying you don't need an Inn for it btw. I can't find anything that says you do need one.
    Hm, I was wrong then, sorry. But level 3 inn states that in unlocks "lucrative missions"

well, fuck look like i can sell items with silly kind of price!

Bronze bars for 5k per stack something like that since we are going million digits.

I agree with the over exaggerating about how much money garrisons actually net you. I run 3 garrisons and login multiple times a week, play the ah and only spend gold to cover auction listing and repairs yet I am some how not a multi millionaire yet. All total I'm sitting on 1.2 million gold but I came into the expansion with around 300k and have played without break till now. Don't get me wrong it's good easy money but it's not netting people millions a month.