Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Why not ? She's pretty much done nothing for a good while now. I find her one of the more boring characters lately.
    Done nothing except keep Rick in line and be some kind of parent to Coral. She convinced him to make an effort in Alexandria and that a place like that could work. She's one of my favorites left on the show.

And if she dies because of becoming Rick's love interest that would be stupid. We've seen that already.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

i wouldnt mind michonne getting homerunned actually. her death would hit just as hard as any of the main characters. although im hoping its glenn just cuz since he met maggie, he became boring.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i wouldnt mind michonne getting homerunned actually. her death would hit just as hard as any of the main characters. although im hoping its glenn just cuz since he met maggie, he became boring.
    That's why I was hoping it's Maggie because since Glenn met her he has been boring while Maggie has always been boring. A pissed off angry Glenn would be interesting.

Deleted
    Apparently the cliffhanger have been leaked - actor in question have signed two new movies. I bet AMC now wish they had dropped that cliffhanger thing and just gone all out in a super brutal finale.

Yeah it's Glenn, Steven Yeun is currently filming Bong Joon-Ho's Sci-Fi 'Okja' which just went into production. Walking Dead starts filming in a couple days, so it's obviously him.

Time to ruin it for everyone.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

i called it. pretty much knew it was Glenn as a safe choice, although id be ok with Daryl getting axed as well to shake things up, or even Michonne although that would be deeply disturbing to see a woman getting killed like that on screen unless its just a grave that we see afterwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Yeah it's Glenn, Steven Yeun is currently filming Bong Joon-Ho's Sci-Fi 'Okja' which just went into production. Walking Dead starts filming in a couple days, so it's obviously him.

I am looking forward to Okja though. Bong Joon-Ho's Snowpiercer was one of my favorite movies in 2014. And Okja is a giant monster movie with far bigger budget and full creative freedom. Sounds awesome.

Going to be interesting to watch the Walking Dead trailers/teasers and see how obvious it is that someone is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    I am looking forward to Okja though. Bong Joon-Ho's Snowpiercer was one of my favorite movies in 2014. And Okja is a giant monster movie with far bigger budget and full creative freedom. Sounds awesome.

Going to be interesting to watch the Walking Dead trailers/teasers and see how obvious it is that someone is missing.
    Oh I agree, I'm happy for Steven. TO have him being dumpster fucked then having his death cliff hangered would piss me off if I was him.

I dunno, looking at the cast list is it likely Steven has a big role? I agree I think it's Glenn but I feel this isn't all that great of proof of anything. He could easily shoot there for 2-3 weeks and come back and they would simply film out of order for the first episode to work around him. And I find it unlikely he even needs to be there that long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I dunno, looking at the cast list is it likely Steven has a big role? I agree I think it's Glenn but I feel this isn't all that great of proof of anything. He could easily shoot there for 2-3 weeks and come back and they would simply film out of order for the first episode to work around him. And I find it unlikely he even needs to be there that long.
    He is also playing lead in a movie called Mayhem (http://variety.com/2016/film/news/wa...em-1201731806/).
    It is not undeniable proof. But along with the comics and probable lack of appearance in trailer/teaser (unless they have him appear in a dream/memory sequence out of context) i would say that any cliffhanger effect have lost its potency.

its incredibly hard to film multiple things at once when it comes to tv shows.

thats typically why you film movies inbetween seasons, the fact hes doing these movies right before walking dead starts filming means its 99.9% likely its him, add in the original leaked audio and its pretty clear its glenn
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

This is slightly off-topic as it has nothing to do with the current season - but I just read some of the comics for the first time, and I'm now really impressed with what Frank Darabont did with the source material in the Pilot Episode (Days Gone Bye).

I liked the episode when I saw it the first time and it really set the a good tone for the show....but the source material really had very little to work with relative to what Darabont created.

But this is the story, this is how you tell that story, this way it's more impactful, how dare you question Gimple's artistic genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its incredibly hard to film multiple things at once when it comes to tv shows.

thats typically why you film movies inbetween seasons, the fact hes doing these movies right before walking dead starts filming means its 99.9% likely its him, add in the original leaked audio and its pretty clear its glenn
    Plus if you watched the episode again, they show the first person of someone in the van before they get pulled out, and its obviously from Glenns prospective because you can see daryl in front of him on the left and michonne is also in front of him.

This is also good because maybe people will stop making stupid youtube videos showing 'evidence' of who Neagan actually killed, which is exactly what AMC wanted to have people talking about for months on end.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    This is also good because maybe people will stop making stupid youtube videos showing 'evidence' of who Neagan actually killed, which is exactly what AMC wanted to have people talking about for months on end.
    Yep. On this one, I'm jumping all over any spoilers I can find. I don't even consider Negan's victim to be a spoiler, because I should've known who it was during the finale instead of getting a stupid cliffhanger that competely ruined the moment.

For what it's worth, Norman Reedus (Daryl) has been working on some kind of show for AMC. I forget the details, but...some kind of motorcycle trip across America or something? Although he may be done with any filming related to that one by now, and the vibe I got is that it'll just be some quick one-shot thing that airs between Walking Dead seasons.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-27 at 01:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that show fueled Reedus rumors, but he already filmed the entire season b/c he talked about it on Talking Dead and we have a lot of info about it, plus promo footage. I think he did it over last summer if I had to guess. It seems more plausible that they did it to increase his exposure and get more people watching Walking Dead, meaning he's not going anywhere.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    We may know but regular fans probably don't give a damn to look up when actors are filming new projects or when filming starts for new seasons. They just wait for it to come out to watch it. As shitty as it may be I say people who can be bothered spoil the fuck out of it for everyone. Kill the hype going into next season. They don't deserve it after the shit they pulled

10+ Year Old Account
    Lauren Cohan (Maggie) and Danai Gurira (Michonne) also are both in the up coming Tupac bio movie but I believe filming for that was done this past winter and would not interfere with filming for the next season of TWD.

So...my sister is talking about going to some con in Atlanta this summer, where you can meet the Walking Dead actors, buy stuff, get autographs, etc. I've never been to any kind of event like that. If she does, I'm probably going to go with her.

It'd be cool to meet Melissa McBride and maybe get a picture with her if she's there. Carol is my favorite character, and from what I've seen of Melissa McBride during interviews and such, she seems like a geniunely cool person. I think my sister said for sure that Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, and a few actors who haven't been on the show for a while (David Morrissey, etc) would also be there, but she wasn't sure on the others.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-04 at 12:27 PM.