Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Check out Bajheera in Youtube he has tons of warrior content and guides.
    That's like saying "watch x artist play live and you'll become as good".

Of course studying high rated streamers is good eventually, but honestly not in the beginning.

Wow pvp is very unfriendly to beginners as it often requires you to have a knowledge of every spec, and there's like 36?
    So you know how to counter, but the most important is your own class to start with. Yeah, it's a bit tragic arena is such a scary place.
    Last edited by mmoc33a067f81f; 2016-04-25 at 06:15 AM.

Just practice l2 macro's search up on your class pvp wise and its easy just gotta practice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Don't know what game you've been playing, but I was rated 2k after about a month of practicing.
    Nice man good job.. maybe you should share your armory to help his research! - might be good for him to see the 'step into arena' achivo 1 month before your 2k achivo (yes this is me saying i think you're full of sh*t, but who knows).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Actually for paint mixing, brush stroke techniques, work space set up and order of approach; watching pro's paint both digital and traditional does help newbies. Same applies to wow pvp (for some streams), it's more about how you learn.

I dunno i don't there's a golden bullet approach.. set up your binds properly,watch and read what you can and play alot. *shrug
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2016-04-25 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Nice man good job.. maybe you should share your armory to help his research! - might be good for him to see the 'step into arena' achivo 1 month before your 2k achivo (yes this is me saying i think you're full of sh*t, but who knows).

- - - Updated - - -

Actually for paint mixing, brush stroke techniques, work space set up and order of approach; watching pro's paint both digital and traditional does help newbies. Same applies to wow pvp (for some streams), it's more about how you learn.

I dunno i don't there's a golden bullet approach.. set up your binds properly,watch and read what you can and play alot. *shrug
    And instead of raging (you will want to), learn from mistakes. Actively try to find mistakes and workarounds, etc.
    Same as anything else, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ollow/Saverem/
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post

Of course studying high rated streamers is good eventually, but honestly not in the beginning.

Wow pvp is very unfriendly to beginners as it often requires you to have a knowledge of every spec, and there's like 36?
    So you know how to counter, but the most important is your own class to start with. Yeah, it's a bit tragic arena is such a scary place.
    Bajheera does really nice guides and IMO it's better to watch a guide than read one.
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to pwn hard on pvp, never play it anymore

Tip: Keybinds
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    nice broken link
    "Dude, it works when I look at it. (Goes to look for another 2k rated rando account)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    nice broken link
    Try this one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ollow/Saverem/
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

That is literally the same link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    That is literally the same link.
    Whoops, lol. Here you go: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ollow/Saverem/

Are you just fucking with me at this point lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you just fucking with me at this point lol?
    Lol! Yep. This is the legit one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dream/Saverem/

The old smoke and mirrors, have a nice day.

Don't get your hopes up even if you improve personally. You can play as well as a 2k-2.4k player and be stuck at 1.8-1.9k due to not having competent teammates. Trying to find competent teammates is a big pain in the ass and even when you find them you have to be able to play at the same time for long periods of time playing dozens of games a day to even begin to rank past 2k. Also your team has to be okay with failure because you will have days where you queue into nothing but counter comps and you will lose rating only to have to grind it back again.

I just want you to know what you're getting into.

Deleted
    Let me guess, you're going to flame my current rating when I haven't touched arena this season. Awesome.

Find it funny that every thread turns into a rating bash just because there's no armory links here. It had no point to the post whatsoever, even if you have higher exp than me, that doesn't mean anything. You said "you need an orbweaver to be good at PvP" when literally no one that's a top PvPer uses it and actually laughs at it.
    I didn't bash your rating, you just said no good players use them, and I use them and my 3v3 rating is 2300 so it kind of contradicts your argument that you can't be good if you use an orbweaver.

I've tried most of the gamepads, Belkin N52, razer N52te, logitech G13, but I like the orbweaver the most, all of the buttons are easier to press than holding shift and another button, with the G600 and orbweaver all of my characters have mapped one button keybinds, and the button layout on the screen with bartender mirrors the buttons on my orbweaver and G600 so learning them was easier than a keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The old smoke and mirrors, have a nice day.
    Never! I'm always transparent about my WoW life. Those really are my toons.

Deleted
    Never! I'm always transparent about my WoW life. Those really are my toons.
    Wow, claimed you got 2k in a month and posts 5 broken links to troll us you must be so good.

And yes, analysing a good player on his stream of videos is good, but definately very overwhelming to start with.

Deleted
    If you really want good rating learn how to run around a pillar very fast.