Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Slightly off posing by Arale, but I hope this happens.
    why is she trying to grab his dick
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why is she trying to grab his dick
    She wants his dragon balls

On a real note. I think the fan artist messed up the pose. I think the artist was trying to and her arm grab the other, it just didnt come out right and they posted it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I have a feeling all of this is going to happen.
    hahaha great picture absolutely!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If anyone is still using the
    Goku is a 6, Beerus a 10, and whis a 15... remember that was specifically for the first movie if I remember correctly. Not super, thus its not the measurement anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/AlxO86U.webm
    current state of a gif I got from someone on reddit

- - - Updated - - -

yo..... is frost dead? Every scene he appears in..... hes like.... not moving. Like you ok bro?? Unrealentgaming on youtube is like convinced flies must be around his body by now.

Yea I did a video on power levels using what I could from all the interviews. Knowing Toriyama he probably forgot he said that during Battle of The Gods so people are taking that scale as concrete. However that isn't how Toriyama is. However I came up with a Theory on how to make the scale work if it will be official. Same as an earthquake scale.

Goku a 6 SSB Kaioken x10 bring him to a 7. Then if he gets 10 times stronger would then be an 8. So still way weaker then Beerus at a 10.

Goku SSB Kaioken x100 would bring him to an 8. Since his base for is still SSB.

So this leaves room for Toriyama who has no plans for them too pass Beerus. Toriyama can even add another transformation which would at least bring them closer against the next Arc Villain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cLVxAHwaEw

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what the Omni-King has in store for us
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account

there is one guy on Dragon Ball wiki who is saying that DBS is shit,full of inconsistencies,plot holes,bad looking transformations and etc.guy wants Akira to stop working on Super,lol.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-26 at 01:27 AM.

it might not be shit, but it's definitely not as good as GT for me.

i don't like this whole god crap, i don't like the whole plot so far, and i don't like ssb. i also dislike how big of a deal they made freiza. i like freiza, but i don't like the idea that he was this big guy in the unvierse.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it might not be shit, but it's definitely not as good as GT for me.

i don't like this whole god crap, i don't like the whole plot so far, and i don't like ssb. i also dislike how big of a deal they made freiza. i like freiza, but i don't like the idea that he was this big guy in the unvierse.
    GT was good but it was full of inconsistencies,Goku being the kid the whole time,Goku the only one standing a chance against someone,Vegeta barely had any spotlight,Baby arc was bad imo as well as Super Android 17.last saga was good and SSJ4 was awesome.

tbh,Frieza was big since the beginning.he should have stayed dead imo.God thing is a good addition since there is always someone above them.someone who is neutral.Gods(Kais,Supreme Kais,Grand Kais)are here since the beginning of the Dragon Ball so its not something new.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    GT was good but it was full of inconsistencies,Goku being the kid the whole time,Goku the only one standing a chance against someone,Vegeta barely had any spotlight,Baby arc was bad imo as well as Super Android 17.last saga was good and SSJ4 was awesome.

tbh,Frieza was big since the beginning.he should have stayed dead imo.God thing is a good addition since there is always someone above them.someone who is neutral.Gods(Kais,Supreme Kais,Grand Kais)are here since the beginning of the Dragon Ball so its not something new.
    i think the kais are as high as it should have went in the whole god order. vegeta and goku were already stronger than all of them.

i don't like there being some god mode though, it's just not cool.

frieza was just a trade prince. while he was awesome, he should have been just a really powerful trade prince. his dad should have played more of a role, and his brother should have been made canon. but the universe is huge, and they really shouldn't have narrowed it to frieza being the one guy that was the toughest out there. i mean damn, the stronger kais were already stronger than frieza in dbz, right? and dabura, he had to be stronger than frieza to be close to cell's power with the mark.

Whole of Dragonball from the original to Z/GT/Super is full of inconsistencies, if you want consistent you should probably watch something else. I think Super is a lot better than GT was. Pointless taking it so seriously, the writers aren't and they never have so just let it slide and you will enjoy it more.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think the kais are as high as it should have went in the whole god order. vegeta and goku were already stronger than all of them.

i don't like there being some god mode though, it's just not cool.

frieza was just a trade prince. while he was awesome, he should have been just a really powerful trade prince. his dad should have played more of a role, and his brother should have been made canon. but the universe is huge, and they really shouldn't have narrowed it to frieza being the one guy that was the toughest out there. i mean damn, the stronger kais were already stronger than frieza in dbz, right? and dabura, he had to be stronger than frieza to be close to cell's power with the mark.
    Kais are joke when it comes to fighting.if there are Gods who are far stronger than ordinary Kais and even Goku and Vegeta then its good for me.Cell and Majin Buu story was bad imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Whole of Dragonball from the original to Z/GT/Super is full of inconsistencies, if you want consistent you should probably watch something else. I think Super is a lot better than GT was. Pointless taking it so seriously, the writers aren't and they never have so just let it slide and you will enjoy it more.
    yeah I know.that other guy on the forum doesn't understand that.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-26 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Pretty much this. The show has been riddled with inconsistencies and contradicting things established before from the start. Super is no different from Z in that regard, so holding one on a golden pedestal and bashing the other is, ironically, inconsistent itself.

The fans are the ones who give some semblance of order to some things. Akira? He gives less of a shit than all of the fans combined. I admit that I am annoyed by some things (the treatment of Gohan's character, for example, or the fact that he forgets things such as Super Saiyan 2 being a thing), but overall, it's better that we realize that most "rules" that have been established can and will be bent if the story needs it, like they have in the past.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2016-04-26 at 12:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Gohan's character was well made tbh.he became what he always wanted,to be a scholar.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-04-26 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Seriously, what is with the lame designs? Don't like the King of all universes or w/e at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm liking dragon ball super so far.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I catch up with the thread and kitteh is calling GT better than Super and someone complaining about character design in a DB show lol I'm genuinely amazed.
    I've heard stupider things. My cousin still believes Fairy Tale is the best shounen of all time. Needless to say I don't talk about anime with him anymore.

Mind you he's seen Kenshin, Dbz, HnI
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    I've heard stupider things. My cousin still believes Fairy Tale is the best shounen of all time. Needless to say I don't talk about anime with him anymore.

Mind you he's seen Kenshin, Dbz, HnI
    the only thing that Fairy Tail has better than Dragon Ball or other anime shows are openings and endings.they are epic.fights are good but the enemies are defeated via Nakama power or ass pulled power ups and one guy is constantly beating up villains.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    the only thing that Fairy Tail has better than Dragon Ball or other anime shows are openings and endings.they are epic.fights are good but the enemies are defeated via Nakama power or ass pulled power ups and one guy is constantly beating up villains.
    heavily debatable. Have only ever seen one op, but i have heard they're good
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja