Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'll have a threesome with him
    pretty sure you aren't his target demographic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    pretty sure you aren't his target demographic.
    I could turn him

I could turn him
    Ironic. Straight guy having to tell the homosexual that people don't just "turn gay"

However I am indeed a male that partakes in man on man sodomy
    I'm so glad that you chose to point it out again. I think there's a couple of threads you've posted in where you haven't brought it up yet.

Deleted
    Ironic. Straight guy having to tell the homosexual that people don't just "turn gay"
    You'd be surprised how many 'straiht' guys secretly love D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm so glad that you chose to point it out again. I think there's a couple of threads you've posted in where you haven't brought it up yet.
    The guy asked if i was a lady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    In my experience when people say things like this he reality is they are bitter because they had no shot with them and felt rejected. so when you feel rejected you create this illusion that they were undesirable when you know full well that is not the truth.

Let me give you a life lesson on how to pick up women.

1. Be confident. Approach and speak to them with confidence. That shy guy bullshit you see in the movies is exactly that; a bunch of bullshit. The only way any chick fawns over a shy guy is if you look like a model.

2. Dont treat women like a Goddess. Show some backbone and dont be a pussy. Women do not like kiss-asses Women like masculine men. A womans biological drive is hardwired by her DNA to seek out alpha males. Not weak pussies. This is a..... Fact of nature. It's Science !

3. Sweet sensitive guys get fuckin steamrolled. For the above reasons. Dont get attached easily.

4. If a woman dumps you, fucking get over it and move on. ASAP. Try to bang one of her friends or sister for revenge if you crave it.

5. Play hard to get. Dont be the first one to call. Dont be first to call after a date or sex either. Dont answer the phone every time they call or text. In fact if they do it later at night dont even call them until the next afternoon. Dont worry about making them mad and wanting to know what you were doing. You want that. Women want a fucking challenge. They dont want a guy they can control. They wait until after marriage to try to change you and then its just annoying.

6. Stay away from feminists. Avoid them like the plague.
    All of this is pretty much correct

I never make the effort to actually write long posts like this, but I'm happy copy pasting or quoting them

Lots will want to deny it, many will say "my girl isn't like this", feminists will call it misogynistic, but this is just the truth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post

I never make the effort to actually write long posts like this, but I'm happy copy pasting or quoting them

Lots will want to deny it, many will say "my girl isn't like this", feminists will call it misogynistic, but this is just the truth
    You're obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, in fairness he was asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, in fairness he was asked.
    Hence the ''.

I find that the all star squads are usually more bitchy and far more... ditzy. Their athletism is off the charts though. Some of them can be pretty cool though, like former all star Carly Manning who went on to the Oklahoma State University.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Pretty much. Sometimes you find yourself slipping, instantly caught up in a chicks genjitsu, but you have to resist what seems like an awesome thing... it just means she's a fucking professional at it, and she'll annihilate the shit out of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

You'd be surprised how many 'straiht' guys secretly love D
    I'm going to end this conversation here before you throw the Gay Rights movement back 50 years.

Deleted
    I'm going to end this conversation here before you throw the Gay Rights movement back 50 years.
    It's a known fact amongst LGBT that there's a large group of 'straight' guys enjoying gay sex either because they're bi-curious or closeted

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Biediger v. Quinnipiac University (2009) and upheld 2012.

Cheerleading is not a sport according to US Federal Law.

http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/lis...-20080917.html

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...=1&oi=scholarr

By the way, that sponsoring brand whose props were employed for said "spirit" segment, that was Varsity Brands. The Executive Director of Varsity Brands is Bill Seely, who also happens to be the President of USACheer, the only group in the US affiliated with the International Cheer Union you linked.
    Gov't does not decide what is a sport, and what is not. Public perception determines that. The crap you are linking is only for legal purposes, and really means nothing, when determining if something is a sport. If the gov't decided tomorrow that Baseball was not a sport, would that make it so? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm with another woman currently
    this proves that draenei are foul sinful beasts. i always find pictures of draenei females being sinful with each other...
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-04-26 at 03:57 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It's a known fact amongst LGBT that there's a large group of 'straight' guys enjoying gay sex either because they're bi-curious or closeted
    no guy wants to admit it, but they all love the feminine penis of a cute trap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    WTF is a feminine penis

Deleted
    WTF is a feminine penis
    The one thing that both of us can agree on avoiding

For once I have to completely disagree with you, dicks just creep me out.

WTF is a feminine penis
    the penis of a cute trap, duh.

usually adorably small, everything shaved nice and smooth, locked up in a cute little cage.

Deleted
    the penis of a cute trap, duh.

usually adorably small, everything shaved nice and smooth, locked up in a cute little cage.
    In my experience very few 'straight' guys go for feminine, usually because they're annoying