Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Danner dude, I was super close on D1 suggesting lynching you to see which faction was going to lose but then I decided it would have been a super bitchy thing to do so I decided to vote crackle instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game @Cruelle

Also still 4th in comments! Despite dying on day one!

This game has taught me that I'm just really not very good at this game. It will be my last game for a long time. My sincere congratulations to those who won.

- - - Updated - - -

And Cruelle, you did a great job setting this game up. Thank you for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'm not going to lie, I got a slight brain aneurysm about dupti not being lynched earlier. Despite me being scum, still wanted him to die! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure this game broke Danner. I had to slap him in the qt because he was losing it. I'm also a bit disappointed though that as the goon I didn't get sent out on a single kill!
    "In the game of chess, the pawns move first."
    Kryllian-Shoggoth is not a pawn.
    Need any other explanation?

No, really... mid-game I was trying to keep you from taking actions as you were our best card; the only player who wasn't incriminated by Senna and hadn't done something silly like claiming. Then suddenly that changed in weird ways. I guess I could have sent you on the last night, but I figured if there really was a second JK (highly unlikely) then at least I wouldn't be jailed again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Also, I'm not going to lie, I got a slight brain aneurysm about dupti not being lynched earlier. Despite me being scum, still wanted him to die! xD
    I was scum, his teammate, and we seemed to have a competition to get lynched first at some point - and even I agree with this point.
    How in the blazing hecks did so many people disagree with the Strikered-saw-him-kill argument?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It's a shame Crackle got lynched, I would've enjoyed killing him n1

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    This game has taught me that I'm just really not very good at this game. It will be my last game for a long time.
    After the damage you dealt to me, I understand this sentiment completely. But know that I at least really enjoy playing with you. Next time you catch me in a contradiction, I will however /concede immediately. Holding the line is NOT WORTH IT.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

This game has taught me that I'm just really not very good at this game. It will be my last game for a long time. My sincere congratulations to those who won.
    Aww you did fine, this game messed with a lot of us. But I mean of course take time if you need it

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit, I'm fucking awful at this game but I still play.

And yeah, it was a pretty amazing game to watch. I definitely felt bad that RL just kind of took me away from it for so long. And I was kind of surprised that I never got pushed on a lurker lynch despite not showing up for I think almost literally two game days.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    @Danner dude, I was super close on D1 suggesting lynching you to see which faction was going to lose but then I decided it would have been a super bitchy thing to do so I decided to vote crackle instead.
    I hope you learned a lesson!

@Cruelle did any of my night actions actually accomplish anything at all?

@Arlee:

You forced us to kill Kel instead of our intended Target of Strikered. Of course, Strikered died as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I hope you learned a lesson!
    Indeed

/seriousface

Deleted
    This game has taught me that I'm just really not very good at this game.
    Well I wouldn't agree with that. Just remember your not Mary Poppins, you need to take a whole bunch of Oxycontin before you can put your umbrella up an fly away.

Your welcome

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, good game all, thanks Cruelle for a truly interesting game. I'm just. . . stunned at all the near misses I had. And of course I picked Danner over Graeham to investigate one night, sheesh. Could have been a different game.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    @Cruelle did any of my night actions actually accomplish anything at all?
    You helped get the guilty on Largehorn and you killed Kel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Poor Kel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Wow, good game all, thanks Cruelle for a truly interesting game. I'm just. . . stunned at all the near misses I had. And of course I picked Danner over Graeham to investigate one night, sheesh. Could have been a different game.
    It's alright. You can always trust me, Senna.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Okie, so basically what I thought happened.

Danner was the GF and investigate immune was it? Because yeah that played a huge part in costing us the game. I guess we learn two things 1) Don't trust cops 2) Lynch people that go MIA, regardless of what they claim.

Twice in three games now we've had scum survive to end game because of some excuse. Guess we're all to blame for letting it happen but we really do just need to lynch people that are not active, regardless of whatever excuse they give.

Also @Danner as Kryll said, this is only a game, if you get a read or something wrong, then just learn and adapt, don't take it badly. Same applies to @Dendrek. We all make mistakes in this game, sometimes we get reads very wrong. The point of losing them is to get better in the future ones. I mean I've also taken breaks but that was because I couldn't dedicate the time needed to play the game properly (and I was seriously mad after Blood Fox cost us a game.) The games are meant to be about lies and deception and seeing if you can catch people in them, but the most important factor is that it is a game. That's why I had an argument with Monkz, because the games arent about getting personal and tilting people for whatever reason, it's still meant to be a game in which we have some fun.