15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Be careful with this kinda thinking, I've been flamed to hell and back again for having only a few hundred games, and yet I placed Rank 11 after my promos and regularly out perform everyone on my team.

Thing about hots is, it doesnt take a very long time to become very good at it, hell I'd argue getting to level 40 is enough. And theres a good chance HL folk have probably played Dota/LoL so their skills in them translate super well to a game like HotS.

I think the funniest time this happened was when I was playing LiLi, quite possibly one of the easiest heroes, and I had just finished a game in Dota on a Rubick with 6 activatable items and an enemy team with many teamfight ultimates, the difficulty is so laughably different that I wasnt even mad at the guy who was flaming me. (not suggesting you're flaming folks of course)
    Damage Lili actually has a much higher skill cap than regular Lili, if you want to play a hard Lili build.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i hate garden of terror so much

each team just running around doing mercs. no pushing allowed. if you get terror make sure to get it killed by running around in circles.

30-40 min games every time ugh.

I think the funniest time this happened was when I was playing LiLi, quite possibly one of the easiest heroes, and I had just finished a game in Dota on a Rubick with 6 activatable items and an enemy team with many teamfight ultimates, the difficulty is so laughably different that I wasnt even mad at the guy who was flaming me. (not suggesting you're flaming folks of course)
    to be fair, you're kinda comparing one of the hardest heroes with one of the easiest
    Last edited by Sorissa; 2016-04-25 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to try out Tracer in QM, was bit worried when I saw that enemy team had Master Tracer but.. well..

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Decided to try out Tracer in QM, was bit worried when I saw that enemy team had Master Tracer but.. well..
    I used to fear seeing master skin on enemy players, but got over it in time (it did take me a while tho >.>)
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    I used to fear seeing master skin on enemy players, but got over it in time (it did take me a while tho >.>)
    I usually find going with a master skin harder than normal, for some reason people start to focus me more. I wonder what the reason is..?

However when playing Xul I say "Fuck it, I am going to deal with and look good while doing it!".

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I usually find going with a master skin harder than normal, for some reason people start to focus me more. I wonder what the reason is..?

However when playing Xul I say "Fuck it, I am going to deal with and look good while doing it!".
    True, I like to hide behind basic/paid skins just to remain as low on radar as possible xD
    Then I realize I gave 10kg for that master skin, might as well be the clown if the dice is cast that way 0: )
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've met so many morons today in HL that it is unbelievable. The last game I had several players in my team who blamed me for playing Greymane despite they themselves playing pretty badly. I also ended up losing my shot at rank 1 because our Greymane got lag issues and didn't come back until the game was actually over. The matchmaking can be so freaking broken at times. I do not lose because of myself playing bad, but because the game tells me that I should get these people in my games. It's not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I do not lose because of myself playing bad
    said everyone that ever played bad ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    When you're playing with people face-checking bushes with squishy heroes, either you or they are at the wrong rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    When you're playing with people face-checking bushes with squishy heroes, either you or they are at the wrong rank.
    yes we know the matchmaking system is broken

fortunately it tends to put just as many retards on each team

40% of games you win regardless of what you do yourself, 40% of games you lose regardless of what you do yourself

20% of games you can actually make a difference - win more of that 20% then you lose and you gain mmr

we all have shit games from time to time, but the endless crying about everyone having 4 idiots on their team every single game vs 5 professional players that play perfectly and make zero mistakes every single game does get a little bit boring to read after 5 pages

(% above are completely made up to illustrate a point, before someone asks me for the factual backing)
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2016-04-25 at 11:42 PM.

"azmodan!!! what are you doing why arent you helping?!"

cause i'm soaking two lanes while you dumbasses get farmed bot, not even for an objective just for the sake of getting farmed. but if you want me to stop and lose the only reason we're still even in xp i mean...

edit: people really overestimate the power of early game orb huh. like m'dude throwing an orb at them is gonna be as effective as giving them a smooch. calm yourself.
    Last edited by Sorissa; 2016-04-26 at 03:50 AM.

So a buddy and I queue for HL and we get BFE. Buddy gets to ban, proceeds to ban Illidan and Li Ming, ocks hammer as he's confident with her on this map mostly for dpsing the imortals from far and being able to defend. Other team mates pick Rehgar, Valla and tychus and I go pick Tyrael and ask everyone to protect the hammer. Enemy team did have a tank, as well as Kaelthas, Sylvanas and Raynor and last picked tracer leaving them w/o a healer.

We managed to lose a couple of immortals early game as some of us got picked off early game. But we managed to keep our game together; I picked Sanctification,, which was against my preference of Judgement and just bodybocked as much as I could; When Sact would go off, Rehgar would give an Ancestral heal and we'd just whittle the squishies out one by one. Tracer was rendered useless in team engagements. So I have found my go to counter against her. (though it does need the team to stack up). Won the match for a 4th straight win and a rank up.

We lost the next game though; some bad play from everyone meant we could not and more than 3 kills in a TOSQ game. So my 4 match win streak ended.

Just went 3-22-0 as Dehaka against Vikings on Cursed Hollow.

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly am I bad when I get games where one team mate is a bot for the entire game because of fps lag? How am I bad for having the rank 1 team captain who is boosting a rank 12 by last picking Cho'gall against a team who already had Zagara and Raynor already picked who both have Giant Killer? How am I bad for having another rank 1 team captain pick Abathur instead of Illidan when given the choice, which ended up with the enemy team getting him and winning the game on draft alone?

Don't speak about who is being bad when you do not even know the circumstances of the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    How exactly am I bad when I get games where one team mate is a bot for the entire game because of fps lag? How am I bad for having the rank 1 team captain who is boosting a rank 12 by last picking Cho'gall against a team who already had Zagara and Raynor already picked who both have Giant Killer? How am I bad for having another rank 1 team captain pick Abathur instead of Illidan when given the choice, which ended up with the enemy team getting him and winning the game on draft alone?

Don't speak about who is being bad when you do not even know the circumstances of the matches.
    endless crying about everyone having 4 idiots on their team every single game vs 5 professional players that play perfectly and make zero mistakes every single game does get a little bit boring to read after 5 pages
    like I said

My top tip
    If you just played with someone really bad, wait for a few minutes before searching again otherwise you might end up with the same douche for a second time!

I have played with 2 different Raynor's who I got matched with a second time in a row. Both failed hard dying all the time, and whenever it was important for them to be there.
    One picked KT the very next match, who again just failed miserably.
    The other picked Zeratul who died as a stealther, with healer and tank 12 times....

One other thing that is really getting on my nerves is my anecdotal position in the draft. I feel like I'm 4th/5th pick doomed to watch yet another assassin 1st pick fail more often than you would consider random.

10+ Year Old Account
    People picking cho'gall on maps like doom tower, Thanks for the troll i suppose.

Oh well climbed 3 ranks today not going to test my luck further looking at the last two games.

10+ Year Old Account
    like I said
    That does not refute anything of what I've said. Also, you're complaining about other people complaining. How exactly are you being better by acting like you're above it all?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    People picking cho'gall on maps like doom tower, Thanks for the troll i suppose.

Oh well climbed 3 ranks today not going to test my luck further looking at the last two games.
    You haven't seen Muis and I play Cho'gall then.

I am not 733t by any means but I suffered a bad one last night on Blackheart's Bay
    Our team was Stitches (myself), Dehaka, Illidan, Falstad, and Lili.
    Their team was a Sylvanas, Zagara, KT, E.T.C. and Rehgar.

So start of the game goes swimmingly, small brawl mid lane, enemy team splits to soak experience sending Sylvanas bot and Zagara top to push. First chests appear, we contest but fail miserably only picking up 2 of the 10. Then right after Dehaka gets the bright idea he wants to go after boss. To which our Lili and Falstad thought was a great idea. Our illidan went Bot to soak against Sylvanas, leaving me to switch between Mid and Top.

As you can imagine it literally took them like 5 minutes at level 1-2 to finally get the boss, the enemy team by this point has pushed 2 forts down with a third barely hanging on. Also netting them a 3-4 level advantage which we never recovered from. Then of course Illidan blames the loss on the fact that we had 2 warriors on our team because that's unheard of. Even though he gave the enemy team like 10-15 deaths.

The best part was the boss they fought so hard for didn't even manage to take down a Fort before the enemy team dealt with him.
    Last edited by DecemberSpawn; 2016-04-26 at 08:00 PM.