Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What Alpha are you watching? I am super digging their commitment to having things to do at level cap.
    You mean more Garrison quests except this time you do them from your Class hall? FUN!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Vanilla didnt have a single raid in its first patch. Not one
    MC and Ony were in the game at launch, and even if they hadn't been it took a while for players to level up to 60 and farm the quest/instance/crafted gear to do MC/Ony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What Alpha are you watching? I am super digging their commitment to having things to do at level cap.
    Everything that isn't vanilla is absolute crap to some people, so there's no point in arguing with them, just mock these more insultuous users a wee bit and have some fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AnteroXX View Post
    waa waa
    So what server do you play? Does your mummy knows you're using her credit card to pay for illegal servers?

If they could do that with a TBC realm and have it set and locked in before the 25% nerf to dungeon and raid encounters, I would be very happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were too shit at the game.
    Plus how could you have seen my play back then?

Don't tell me, you're Mankrik's wife, creeping after new players? Dude, you're a couple years late, poor fellow has been waiting for you :/

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Everything that isn't vanilla is absolute crap to some people, so there's no point in arguing with them, just mock these more insultuous users a wee bit and have some fun.

- - - Updated - - -

So what server do you play? Does your mummy knows you're using her credit card to pay for illegal servers?
    I don't mind actual vanilla fans who are willing to debate. This dude is just throwing insults around like it's going out of fashion.

- - - Updated - - -

Own my own business, make more money than you and 10 of your future generations will ever make. Thanks for asking.

You mean more Garrison quests except this time you do them from your Class hall? FUN!
    The problem with the mission table isn't that there is no place for a mini-game. The problem is that there isn't any main game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get behind some of the "pristine" aspects. But group finder would be nice if it only worked within the server alone. It wouldn't be the same as running old content from vanilla-Wrath, due to so many changes to the base game (talents, for example), but I think it would do alright as its own stand alone thing.

Own my own business, make more money than you and 10 of your future generations will ever make. Thanks for asking.
    I'm sure you do. And I'm the Chairman of Ferrari.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only you knew, you irritable child.

"You think you do, but you don't"

Why would they need so many people working on vanilla servers though? If they don't add anything to these servers, would things still bug? :s

Deleted
    Are you ignoring how small a part of the expansion that is or do you know that but just act like its going to be the same as in WoD?

I personally love the idea of "pristine realms" (as long as they don't create too many). No one wants to be stuck on a low-pop pristine server.

I think they would bring community back to the server as a whole. Right now, for the most part, communities are consolidated to Guilds. Most people these days don’t play/speak with people outside of their Guild. Why would they? They’re likely never going to see them again. I would venture to say the majority of people don’t know more than a handful of people outside of their Guild (and most of those are likely trade trolls).

The one thing I miss about WoW, is the community. WoW without the community is like Dark Souls without the gameplay.

I was pretty sure this guy is just a little kid but wasn't 100% sure till this post.

Deleted
    You most definately dont.

You simply dont seem intelligent enough for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You most definately dont.

You simply dont seem intelligent enough for that
    Maybe is an asylum inmate having a delirium, and in that case we should make fun of him.

and in that case, how did he get access to the internet?
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2016-04-26 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Stop responding to him. He is just a crossposting troll.

Maybe is an asylum inmate having a delyrium, and in that case we should make fun of him.

and in that case, how did he get access to the internet?
    Well duuuh sneaking on their computers

Quote Originally Posted by mystupidhandle View Post
    I personally love the idea of "pristine realms" (as long as they don't create too many). No one wants to be stuck on a low-pop pristine server.

I think they would bring community back to the server as a whole. Right now, for the most part, communities are consolidated to Guilds. Most people these days don’t play/speak with people outside of their Guild. Why would they? They’re likely never going to see them again. I would venture to say the majority of people don’t know more than a handful of people outside of their Guild (and most of those are likely trade trolls).

The one thing I miss about WoW, is the community. WoW without the community is like Dark Souls without the gameplay.
    I'm already playing on a pristine realm. I don't use character transfers, I don't use heirloom gear, I don't boost characters, I don't use raf, I don't use wow tokens and I don't use lfg.