Deleted

Pristine server legion

An endgame without lfd, lfr and crossrealm stuff
    Isnt that what many ppl ask for?

Deleted
    With Legion launch pristine servers could be amazing. There is enough nice content there, and with these systems changes on pristine it could be pretty brilliant.

Yes it is, but it still doesn't fix the game for many people. Some people really enjoyed ranked spells, having to eat and drink while questing, old talents, more abilities and the list goes on and on. Pristine would absolutely be a step in the right direction imo, but I doubt everyone would enjoy it as they presented it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiationWoW View Post
    Yes it is, but it still doesn't fix the game for many people. Some people really enjoyed ranked spells, having to eat and drink while questing, old talents, more abilities and the list goes on and on. Pristine would absolutely be a step in the right direction imo, but I doubt everyone would enjoy it as they presented it.
    I agree that it doesnt quite fix the leveling, leveling without heirlooms is still ez af, but it does at least encourage lvling outside sitting in the sity and using lfg.
    And I would personally love an endgame where u cant "complete" the expansion in lfr, where u have to do at least some form of organised raiding to get to kill stuff. I think it would also make killing a boss more epic since in the live game, u dont feel any form of satisfaction killing archi in normal since he can be easily killed in lfr

Quote Originally Posted by RadiationWoW View Post
    the problem is the poll is 50/50 basically and i get the feeling the forums are in bias of for it

because of nos and loud minority who downvotes anyone who disagrees
    and the happy players usually do not lurk on forums complaining.....*most don't even use them*

so i bet most people again are not for it..... but i could be wrong

also it seems kind of pointless because you can do this on all the main servers if you apply the rules to yourself
    *ironically the same argument people for flying said to no flying people.....except reversed*

./equip flamesuit
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2016-04-26 at 04:05 PM.

Pristine is most likely, since it gives us a third server type that can be run alongside pvp and pve and still recieve new content updates.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Honestly, I bet those servers will be dead in 6 months. It'll be a server for part time alts. I cant imagine many people would be willing to give up on characters they've invested many years in just to play on a server without lfr/lfd/xrealm.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Honestly, I bet those servers will be dead in 6 months. It'll be a server for part time alts. I cant imagine many people would be willing to give up on characters they've invested many years in just to play on a server without lfr/lfd/xrealm.
    I'd gladly only play on these servers if they modified them much more than just removing those tools. Like, enough mods that it'd never happen. Rescaling mob HP and damage, making quests group quests again, reducing difficulties to 1-2, etc.

They won't do that but just removing queue systems doesn't really change the fact that the game is easier than making a bread sandwich. You can still go from 1-100 and clear the end boss with very very little human interaction. All of which won't even happen until you're 100.

people, who are unsatisfied with easy leveling can make it harder by themselves, i.e. no greens, no resting exp in towns/inns, no dungeon queues etc.
    why would anyone need a different realm for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    people, who are unsatisfied with easy leveling can make it harder by themselves, i.e. no greens, no resting exp in towns/inns, no dungeon queues etc.
    why would anyone need a different realm for that?
    well u can do that, but ppl who want to play on those servers want everybody else to also play with the same rules as them, so early lvl dgs and dungeons are still fun.
    And besides, its not fun to play hard when it is so ez to make everything more ez. It is a lot more fun when u have to play it the hard way, when the game makes u.
    In a lot of other games there is a hardmode without better rewards and it works just because the playstyle gets more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    I'd gladly only play on these servers if they modified them much more than just removing those tools. Like, enough mods that it'd never happen. Rescaling mob HP and damage, making quests group quests again, reducing difficulties to 1-2, etc.

They won't do that but just removing queue systems doesn't really change the fact that the game is easier than making a bread sandwich. You can still go from 1-100 and clear the end boss with very very little human interaction. All of which won't even happen until you're 100.
    I absolutely agree. The queue system isnt really the problem, the bigger issue is that you just have no reason whatsoever to communicate with the other people in a group. Most of the group content I did back in vanilla/tbc was with strangers but I was able to form bonds and make friends with people because the game encouraged it. Its been many years since I added a non-guildie to my fiends list for that reason.

If they did all that I'd be 100% on board too but, as you said, I dont know if they'd go that far with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    well u can do that, but ppl who want to play on those servers want everybody else to also play with the same rules as them, so early lvl dgs and dungeons are still fun.
    And besides, its not fun to play hard when it is so ez to make everything more ez. It is a lot more fun when u have to play it the hard way, when the game makes u.
    In a lot of other games there is a hardmode without better rewards and it works just because the playstyle gets more fun
    I like endgame. I don't like leveling, I've alrdy had enough of it, I want to raid mythics and do CMs. So I just hope these pristine servers are going to be a separate type, like PvE or PvP. I mean, i don't mind people struggling for hardcore leveling and stuff, but I just don't want the majority to suffer due to minority's PoV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    I like endgame. I don't like leveling, I've alrdy had enough of it, I want to raid mythics and do CMs. So I just hope these pristine servers are going to be a separate type, like PvE or PvP. I mean, i don't mind people struggling for hardcore leveling and stuff, but I just don't want the majority to suffer due to minority's PoV.
    they will be on different realms so ppl who dont want it wont be hurt by it.
    But I dont really care about lvling either, alltho i wouldnt mind lvling a bit longer, I just want lfr to be gone and there wont be an lfr on these servers

And I do think only ppl who care about community would even think about playing on these servers, so yes I believe there will be more community, certainly without Xrealms