Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gamergate told him to take a hike so now he's piggy backing off Legacy servers to feed his Ego and need for attention. Give it 3 months and he'll call you all paid shills and professional trolls to.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    200,000 players isn't something to be taken lightly, especially since it's in support of a private server.
    200k means nothing when 4/5 of them are fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    everyone clamors for an idea that gets massive support of REAL PROPER legacy servers, and blizzard dangle a crappy substitute idea? and that is acceptable???
    If it allows them to do marginal work and provide a similar opportunity, yes. This doesn't mean they said no though since not sure how this correlates with your original comment that they implied no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    No it's not. So you are saying that a no is implied by providing an idea for a different server to try and appeal to the same audience while also talking to a few devs from Nost? No is absolutely not implied at all.
    The point is, theyr not appealing to the same audience.

Look at MMOc poll, the reddit one, the comments on the official forums thread and the ones in here.

Pretty much all comes down to "Vanilla or death, fuck this condescending Pristine shit"
    Last edited by Etselion; 2016-04-26 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    Yeah, guess it's been the "in" thing to do since 200fucking8 or earlier. Totally just a fad.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/04/16 - check the date ;P Then read the accompanying blog note.

The cycle of whining is eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Even if they're all real, 200k out of millions is actually quite small.

Deleted
    This was like "oh yeah I promised so I do it" outdated and I don't think he is up2date in any form of interest.

/10characters.

- - - Updated - - -
    Person that answered with Yes can play on both retail and pristine realm. S
    So that poll doesn't show what you think it shows, it can easily be that 90% of those 50.45% would play on retail also and you have no further data to confirm or debunk that, meaning your claim that more people would play on pristine then retail is false since you cannot possibly know that from that poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Every MMO goes through this. The MMOs that do it end up seeing it as a complete failure.
    LOLOLOL You are apparently new to the mmo world, because every mmo that has done this has succeeded and even praised the idea aftering seeing it's success. That or you have been ignoring the threads that gives links to all these different games that do it.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe WoW should die.
    I support legacy/progression servers, but there is a huge chance that all they are going to do is remove the rose-colored glasses off of people. If WoW was just allowed to move on and die, we could move on with it, and get to the next big thing.

No a game will never recapture that feeling of awe from Vanilla. Those days are gone. All a legacy server will do is remind you how bad some aspects of the game were, how far the game has come. Could you imagine the progression servers? People would stop playing after Wrath. Hell people would stop playing after Ulduar, if they even made it through.

So as much as I would want to play through Vanilla again, I know it is probably going to change my opinion of it.

OT: This guy begging for servers is no different than some other crappy streamer.
    Its like getting back together again with your ex, only to remember why you ditched him or her in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expecting cringe. Not bad at all, I like it.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    and in the current they didn't say yes so the no still stands and they did take away flying untill they changed there mind and said yes and put it in the last patch
    A no doesn't stand when there wasn't one present.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    150,000 is NOT a large number.
    compared to the 4mil on retail or all the people playing SC, D, HOTS or HS each.

Prove it.

/10

7+ Year Old Account
    and 4/5ths of that 4/5 wouldent pay 15$ a month

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    The point is, theyr not appealing to the same audience.

Look at MMOc poll, the reddit one, the comments on the official forums thread and the ones in here.

Pretty much all comes down to "Vanilla or death, fuck this condescending Pristine shit"
    Not the point, the point I was is obviously people are indicating they want something that isn't what current WoW is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    For those who don't know, here's the Wikipedia link to Mark Kern - a lot of good things before leaving Blizzard.
    And those would be?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A no doesn't stand when there wasn't one present.
    when the last answer given was no then ya no is the current answer

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Person that answered with Yes can play on both retail and pristine realm. S
    So that poll doesn't show what you think it shows, it can easily be that 90% of those 50.45% would play on retail also and you have no further data to confirm or debunk that, meaning your claim that more people would play on pristine then retail is false since you cannot possibly know that from that poll.
    Wait, so someone could check yes and play on both, but someone who wants a classic server would split the population and would either have tho choose which one to play on, but you would be forced to play on a classic server. You are contradicting your own arguments.

Oh dear, I am so sick of this bullshit. We don't all want legacy servers. Most people that do probably won't even play for very long. Mark Kern didn't do that much and got voted out of his own company. Get over it.