Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cancelling Legion Prepurchase

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that Blizzard will 100% refund you for Legion pre-purchases (even if you have used the boosts - they will lock the same character until and/or if you pre-purchase again) by contacting support via live chat / web ticket / phone.

Although I will probably play it, I am very skeptical as to how the game is coming along at the moment so I'd rather see what happens before buying it.

Just an FYI so people have the option to make an informed choice.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

10+ Year Old Account
    do they ask you why you are cancelling the pre-purchase? and could you say for example, i am cancelling cause there are no legacy servers?
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    do they ask you why you are cancelling the pre-purchase? and could you say for example, i am cancelling cause there are no legacy servers?
    You can tell them whatever you want. But why did you purchase in the first place when legacy servers were never a proposed thing?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you have the option to leave feedback if desired
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

World first you can cancel a preorder before the game comes out. You can do this for any preorder ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    It's almost like they did this with Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor.

And just as a note, if people are having to return a pre-order, they didn't make an informed choice in the first place.
    Well, its easy to get carried away by the hype 1 year prior to the release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    World first you can cancel a preorder before the game comes out. You can do this for any preorder ever.
    Not everyone knows this especially if you've used the boost.

They do, and you can give your honest opinion. I've heard of some instances where Blizzard reps tell you that there is a lot of buzz going on at HQ regarding this "issue."

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion legitimately looks great, of course it's impossible to predict how the patch cycle will look like but the base expansion looks like it will have enough content to keep me happy for at least several months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Legion legitimately looks great, of course it's impossible to predict how the patch cycle will look like but the base expansion looks like it will have enough content to keep me happy for at least several months.
    No doubt it will have some enjoyable content, just want people to have that option! Hope it works out well this time. :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    thing is the launch game looks amazing! but again... the issue is until a few months after launch, we wont know how it will be supported.. .we can never know..

if you wanna buy just legion, yes its worth it, but the patches... well no one knows yet

And just as a note, if people are having to return a pre-order, they didn't make an informed choice in the first place.[/QUOTE]

This. Carried away in the hype? What? No, if you have any reservations about anything and preorder it, you may well be a moron. Sorry, but my honest opinion.

Do we have to bring the topic of legacy servers to every goddamn thread? Most people play on private servers because they´re free, nobody wants to pay 13€ for old content.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Do we have to bring the topic of legacy servers to every goddamn thread? Most people play on private servers because they´re free, nobody wants to pay 13€ for old content.
    I would. Because I think the game was better then.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing as there's no correlation between legacy servers and legion, i doubt blizzard would add that as a reason for cancelling a pre order... you could probably write it in if you really think it makes a difference

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    and i don't. opinions are good, but forcing them into every thread doesn't progress the original discussion further at all
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Inb4 this becomes another Vanilla/Nost thread

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-26 at 06:54 PM.

Because there were legacy servers before you ordered, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well if you'd answer that they should probably point you to the nearest therapist.
    Sadly I don't think therapy helps in that case.

Deleted
    Why would you purchase the newest expansion whenn all you want to do is play the old ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Inb4 this becomes another Vanilla/Nost thread
    Too late.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    But why would you purchase Legion, and then cancel it over that? Legacy content was never promised or advertised. So it has nothing to do with your real reasons for cancelling bur rather trying to make a statement that makes little sense.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Its almost like people should THINK before doing something and not pre-order games >_>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s