Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Slight edit for you there.
    Veterans are around 30 years old now i'm sure they can pay 20 euro each 2 months to play the game, most games these days cost 60 euro and it lasts you 2 weeks so the fact that it was free is irrelevant you can even play WoW for free with a token.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    when the last answer given was no then ya no is the current answer
    Just stop engaging him please.. You're not going to make any progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    and 4/5ths of that 4/5 wouldent pay 15$ a month
    Says who?

/10

Deleted

Deleted
    Can this get on the frontpage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Its like getting back together again with your ex, only to remember why you ditched him or her in the first place.
    Except I didn't ditch Vanilla, Blizzard did that for me against my will
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by njeebje View Post
    Veterans are around 30 years old now i'm sure they can pay 20 euro each 2 months to play the game, most games these days cost 60 euro and it lasts you 2 weeks so the fact that it was free is irrelevant you can even play WoW for free with a token.
    You have proof that only vets played on the server? Because I'm pretty sure you don't. In order to get the tokens you would also have to play on those dirty, icky nasty live servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he was an asset that Blizzard lost and couldn't retain him, Blizzard *might* (and even that is a big if) listen to him.

He was fired from Blizzard, would you listen to an ex-employee that you fired?

Didn't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    it started as a small percentage, now its growing bigtime, you will see in the end, why i have asked for vanilla servers all along, once you roll a fresh level 1 on a vanilla server and start the journey.
    I did that 12 years ago I dont need to redo that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    The only way that wow is going ot not die, is blizzard release vanilla servers, or somehow legion is an awesome expansion, and with 4 months to go until it rolls out, i cant see it saving the game.
    you clearly should infrom Blizzard that wow is dyin.....again....and again....

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Just stop engaging him please.. You're not going to make any progress.
    i can dream i can always dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No its a video make by one attention whore riding the buzz wave.
    Yet, still ended-up on the front page.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    and here is a post about why he got fired from red5 for being a big egoistic thoughtless and rather brutal.
    Fired.
    This thread is not complete without a picture of THE BUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I did that 12 years ago I dont need to redo that again.

you clearly should infrom Blizzard that wow is dyin.....again....and again....
    Wow is dying, unless you changed the definition. No one said you need to do it again. How is it your fallacies are spread across thread to thread this long. Did you get tired of being wrong in the other thread so brought the same arguments here for hopefully a new audience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    This thread is not complete without a picture of THE BUS.
    Was that the origin of Bus Shock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Wow is dying, unless you changed the definition.
    didn't WoD launch with an insane amount of players. WoW is not dying, it just has a player retention problem. Something blizzard is actively working to fix with legion.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholren View Post
    But why? Why are you so hell-bent that this petition gets ignored? Does it bother you that other people want to play the game in a different format than the current one?
    Because as stated thousands of times before a petition where everyone can go and sign up his own hometown to push the number (fake) up is quit useless - but yes deliver a petition that contains ascii art of someone pooping on Blizzard to Blizzard that will help the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Tholren View Post
    I may be a bit biased, since I am pro-legacy. Not entirely because I dislike the game in its current form, I actually think it can have its fun and glorious moments as it is. I simply want legacy servers because of the vast differences between both (assuming they only do a Vanilla progressive server) versions. World of Warcraft has changed, to a fundamental level, on almost all aspects. I would cherish the opportunity to play this glorious game in all of its stages. It strikes me as an odd thing that any other fan wouldn't. But to each his own, I suppose...
    Because we been there and have DONE that. And there was NOTHING glorious about Vanilla. And I want Azeroth to move FORWARD and not ressources wasted on how the game was 12 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Wow is dying, unless you changed the definition. No one said you need to do it again. How is it your fallacies are spread across thread to thread this long. Did you get tired of being wrong in the other thread so brought the same arguments here for hopefully a new audience?
    WoW isn't dying, unlike Vanilla and TBC there are just things that can actually compete with WoD, like FF14, ESO and Star wars. woW still has the most Subs of any MMO out there, despite all the competition, how is that "Dying."
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    didn't WoD launch with an insane amount of players. WoW is not dying, it just has a player retention problem. Something blizzard is actively working to fix with legion.
    Don't engage him please, it's not going to get anything worthwhile. You won't win this one because it'l just come down to 'The second something is created by definition it's dying so nyah'

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    WoW isn't dying, unlike Vanilla and TBC there are just things that can actually compete with WoD, like FF14, ESO and Star wars. woW still has the most Subs of any MMO out there, despite all the competition, how is that "Dying."
    See above comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    Me too.

At this point, he shouldn't be taken seriously. But people here are so desperate for private servers that they'd listen to scum like him.

Hey, guess what? It's not happening!
    Why would anyone ever take a letter on reddit from a disgruntled employee seriously? At least they got paid on time and in full when he was ceo, now they cant even beg a check out of red 5. And lets be honest, a ceo gets voted out by by their board of directors pretty regularly. A game not being a big success isnt anything new and to be frank, one strike against someone with many successes isnt a reason to think negatively about someone.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2016-04-26 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Boggles the mind that blizzard have not got wise to how many would come back and play vanilla.
    On the contrary my friend I expect them to know exactly HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST THEM and what they would GAIN.
    And one is clearly outweighting the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Why shut down a fan non profit pirate server?, it's sure as fuck not because of intellectual property(though it is a convenient excuse),
    And here comes the arm chair lawyer again.....