Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Wait, so someone could check yes and play on both
    Yes
    but someone who wants a classic server would split the population and would either have tho choose which one to play on
    Yes if they chose only one to play on.

Difference is that with pristine it would be included in normal sub since it costs next to nothing to implement while with classic nost like server you would most likely have to pay extra sub since it would be expensive to make it(blizzard words)...... meaning that many people would have to chose 1 version of game to play meaning fragmentation of player base.

Add to that pure bc/wotlk servers and now we have 4 groups playing different versions of game leading to further splitting.
    You are contradicting your own arguments.
    Thats not contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Yes

Yes if they chose only one to play on.

Difference is that with pristine it would be included in normal sub since it costs next to nothing to implement while with classic nost like server you would most likely have to pay extra sub since it would be expensive to make it(blizzard words)...... meaning that many people would have to chose 1 version of game to play meaning fragmentation of player base.

Add to that pure bc/wotlk servers and now we have 4 groups playing different versions of game leading to further splitting.

Thats not contradictory.
    For the sanity of us all, please stop engaging him. If no one feeds him, he'll go away.

Congratulations?

For a normal person this isn't true though unless you have some disorder. The human body doesn't actually start to die till somewhere in the 30s. For example, cells die everyday, but the actual decline of cells starts in the 30s. Therefore the average person doesn't technically start dying till they are in their 30s.
    You must be fun at parties.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    For the sanity of us all, please stop engaging him. If no one feeds him, he'll go away.
    sorry going afk anyways

No I wont. I'm waiting for you to post something to actually support your views though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    I try! Let's get together sometime.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    This is the guy who got kicked out from the very own company he started ? I'm totally going to take him srsly...
    your a pleb gtfo. Take all of your boosted characters elsewhere.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-26 at 07:52 PM.

Not true, there is a market for those games, but to contradict your post first. There is no game out there like classic WoW. Second, the market is typically more to appeal to a very casual audience with something like micro-transactions, not that the audience you are portraying wouldn't make any money. Third, https://pantheonmmo.com/ disagrees with you that no one wants it.
    You didn't contradict my post, you proved it. Hardcore "classic" mmo's have been developed and launched in the last decade. Almost all have gone under, or are whimpering by due COMPLETELY to the lack of a paying audience for it.

And well... saying that only casual players want to play hardcore mmos is a humorous mashup, imo.

This is becoming ridiculous lmao

Homophobia is so gay.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many salty people in this thread, it's always good to see people fighting for what they want. Hope we get those legacy servers. Personally I dont see myself playing on those a lot, but when the current expansion has a 14 months lack of new content it might be something fun to enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is making a bit of a stir, and it could be seen as censorship or not wanting to assist in the spread. deny the virality?
    so its linked on mooc but not on wowhead (goota love people with balls) but only mmoc is denyin it the virality....oh nvm I forgot you guys dont do logic nor reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    You didn't contradict my post, you proved it. Hardcore "classic" mmo's have been developed and launched in the last decade. Almost all have gone under, or are whimpering by due COMPLETELY to the lack of a paying audience for it.

And well... saying that only casual players want to play hardcore mmos is a humorous mashup, imo.
    Shhh shh shh.. Just leave him be. You won't get anywhere with this, just focus on actual proper discussion.

Deleted
    All of this will have a a very negative effect on World of Warcraft.

The nostalgists influencing game design.

I will buy a lot of popcorn the next months and watch if the devs manage the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffels View Post
    So many salty people in this thread, it's always good to see people fighting for what they want. Hope we get those legacy servers. Personally I dont see myself playing on those a lot, but when the current expansion has a 14 months lack of new content it might be something fun to enjoy.
    14 months lack of new content while finding a server that will provide 0 new content ever again being something fun to enjoy.. *boggle*

At this point I'd like them to make a vanilla server too just to see it fail and people can quiet down, let the 2000 or so players who still want that to stay in that server and stop flooding the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Every single nos guy and rest will resub with legion. No problem - so on what base do you argue?
    Proof for that? oh right you cant cause we got enough angry "I canceled my pre-order"-threads on the bnet forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    This is the guy who got kicked out from the very own company he started ? I'm totally going to take him srsly...
    What's the alternative? The guy who created the release version of Diablo 3 working on WoW now? Like that's anything better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Proof for that? oh right you cant cause we got enough angry "I canceled my pre-order"-threads on the bnet forum.
    WoW will be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffels View Post
    I dont see myself playing on those a lot, but when the current expansion has a 14 months lack of new content it might be something fun to enjoy.
    So in the time you dont get new content you want to play even OLDER content?

7+ Year Old Account
    I really just loved the nudge at the Buttgate# thing, broke me up xD But i am happy, that he made this. It shows some support from even the old development group
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is making a bit of a stir, and it could be seen as censorship or not wanting to assist in the spread. deny the virality?
    in what way could it be seen as censorship.

Deleted
    At this point I'd like them to make a vanilla server too just to see it fail and people can quiet down, let the 2000 or so players who still want that to stay in that server and stop flooding the forums.
    You're vastly underestimating the desire for Vanilla servers.