Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I didnt say anything about health, I just didnt want to spend money on razors and shaving cream, just to introduce more bacteria to my face.

If that makes me look like a tramp/terrorist in your book then so be it.
    I didn't actually point you out directly as looking a tramp. Truthfully it's the beanie hat and long hair that does. I already said some bearded men look awesome, it's just a rarity. Subjective opinion is subjective, not like I am suggesting we cull beards

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, I just look 100x better with a beard. A it makes me look my age. Without it, I look way younger than I really am, which doesn't do much for me in the sexy department to look like i'm 20 years old when i'm really 35.

It also is cheaper as some have mentioned. I don't grow my facial hair very quickly, but I would still need to shave my face 2-3 times a week. This causes me a problem as I have very sensitive skin, and get razor burn very easily (i've tried countless products).

And further on the appearance factor, it defines my jaw line very nicely and accentuates my features.

Having a beard only does good things for me. And I fortunately don't suffer from the consent itching others deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I didn't actually point you out directly as looking a tramp. Truthfully it's the beanie hat and long hair that does. I already said some bearded men look awesome, it's just a rarity. Subjective opinion is subjective, not like I am suggesting we cull beards
    I feel he looks like Jared Leto in that picture. Which would be a good thing since women think he is super hott.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    For me, I just look 100x better with a beard. A it makes me look my age. Without it, I look way younger than I really am, which doesn't do much for me in the sexy department to look like i'm 20 years old when i'm really 35.

It also is cheaper as some have mentioned. I don't grow my facial hair very quickly, but I would still need to shave my face 2-3 times a week. This causes me a problem as I have very sensitive skin, and get razor burn very easily (i've tried countless products).

And further on the appearance factor, it defines my jaw line very nicely and accentuates my features.

Having a beard only does good things for me. And I fortunately don't suffer from the consent itching others deal with.
    I like your facial hair

- - - Updated - - -

I never really saw the Jared Leto appeal, he looks creepy no matter his look imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a personal preference. I'm sure there are plenty of things that you do that other people don't understand and dislike. Can't please everyone at all times.

Deleted
    I have good thick stubble but tend to keep my beard relatively in check just because I get irritations quite easily. I've been hillbilly a few times in the past though.

I really want a gunslinger moustache but my tash and my beard don't connect either side. I hate that Seems 50/50 if you have a connecting beard or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I like your facial hair

- - - Updated - - -

I never really saw the Jared Leto appeal, he looks creepy no matter his look imo
    Thanks! Although, I think I have to shave it off this week. I'm doing a Marilyn Manson Cover set for a Half Way to Halloween show on Friday. Which means make up, and such. So i'll have to be clean shaven. This will be the first time in a few years that I get to see how i've aged. I'm sorta not excited, but I sorta am all the same.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    No, everyone judges people on appearance. On both unconscious and conscious level. You can try to force yourself away from the conscious thinking but not the unconscious. Your brain has to make decisions and it tries to categorize things to speed up the process. When you meet someone for the first time the appearance is the first thing you notice and it leaves the first impression that is so hard to lose.

http://www.spsp.org/news-center/pres...st-impressions
    Your news propaganda doesn't make something true. But I'll keep making money and getting promotions and raises while stroking my beard. Also beards make cloths look better. And a beard makes you look in charge. So even if you're right, a beard still wins. Beards are for bosses, and everyone respects the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Failedpixel View Post
    Your news propaganda doesn't make something true. But I'll keep making money and getting promotions and raises while stroking my beard. Also beards make cloths look better. And a beard makes you look in charge. So even if you're right, a beard still wins. Beards are for bosses, and everyone respects the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I want to follow that guy around forever. See, beards just make first appearances better.

Honestly I don't know if I would put all that (what I am assuming is) beeswax in my beard. I work hard to keep it soft and fluffy.

Even though i hate shaving, i hate the itchiness stage about 1.5-2weeks in even more. That is always the deciding factor for me, if it itches, it's gotta go. Now.

Take my hat off to the guys who stick at it though, you're an inspiration to my non existent hairy beard self.

I rock an awesome 5 o'clock shadow though, so i got that going for me i guess.

It's just a fad op, don't worry it'll go away soon just be patient.
    X

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Even though i hate shaving, i hate the itchiness stage about 1.5-2weeks in even more. That is always the deciding factor for me, if it itches, it's gotta go. Now.

Take my hat off to the guys who stick at it though, you're an inspiration to my non existent hairy beard self.
    This really depends on people, if having one ever itched for me I would probably shave often too. But the only time it does itch for me is actually after shaving, which makes one more good reason not to
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    She said she was a girl, not that she couldn't grow a beard...
    The ZZ bottoms looks is making a come back!
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I am not allowed to grow one due to stupid work rules, roll on retirement.
    I used to have a job like that, had to wear a ventilator so we weren't allowed any facial hair. I hate shaving every day so that sucked...

10+ Year Old Account
    Chewbacca is a beard.
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

Deleted
    majority of people are ugly and have no jawline/double chin/jowls.

Majority of people have beards to hide that, as you can clearly see almost everyone with long beards are fat/bald guys and most handsome men/models/etc have shorter, trimmed beards or just stubble.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    majority of people are ugly and have no jawline/double chin/jowls.

Majority of people have beards to hide that, as you can clearly see almost everyone with long beards are fat/bald guys and most handsome men/models/etc have shorter, trimmed beards or just stubble.
    You saying a man can not be handsome and have a beard too? And a model will grow their hair or be clean shaven based on what their modeling career dictates. A real freeman wears his hair and shaves or not as he pleases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I wouldn't shave if I had a weak jawline like most men. Thankfully, my face is masculine with or without the facial hair.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rock the boyish look, but if I could grow a reasonable beard I would.