Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I don't really understand how Trump can be so unfavorable yet win so much..... Guess we'll see a bit more tonight.
    Because he is running in a primary against other disliked people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Because he is running in a primary against other disliked people.
    Which is odd since the more unfavorable he becomes the more people are in favor of him being the nominee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Which is odd since the more unfavorable he becomes the more people are in favor of him being the nominee.
    Not really. He does abysmal in the general election polls.

There's the Republican primary electorate and the general electorate. In national elections (and many statewide elections), the median voter in the former is a lot more right-wing than the median voter in the latter. Thus the more a candidate panders to the former the more they alienate the latter. And Trump is a one-man pandering army.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand how Trump can be so unfavorable yet win so much..... Guess we'll see a bit more tonight.
    The other Republicans split the establishment vote between them by all running. If only one other candidate had been running from day 1 we wouldn't even be hearing about Trump at this point in the race.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Please do some research.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch someone other than mainstream media cover Sanders and see if you still feel that way.
    I don't have a TV, only the internet. The Young Turks are fucking retarded, yet they suck the Bernie cock, so I don't know...

I usually agree with the Atheist Roo on everything, I'll have to find out his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    It's going to be like that time a bunch of the Marvel heroes tried to strip Thanos of the infinity gauntlet.

Just a distraction, and in the end, for nothing.
    Times like this, I wish MMO champ would let people upvote things lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's also a populist and is taking advantage of people being tired 'politicians'.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    A larger sample is useless when it isn't a proper randomized sample. If take a properly selected sample of 1000 over a badly selected sample of 50,000 any day.
    So I assume you took the poll which showed Hillary winning the Michigan primary by a comfortable margin serous because of it was one of those "accurately" done ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The other Republicans split the establishment vote between them by all running. If only one other candidate had been running from day 1 we wouldn't even be hearing about Trump at this point in the race.
    You are assuming a lot there partner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So I assume you took the poll which showed Hillary winning the Michigan primary by a comfortable margin serous because of it was one of those "accurately" done ones?
    Afraid I'm not familiar with the poll you're referring to.

But I'll happily trust the results of 20 scientific polls over 1 internet poll.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Afraid I'm not familiar with the poll you're referring to.

But I'll happily trust the results of 20 scientific polls over 1 internet poll.
    You are not familiar with the upset Sanders pulled off in Michigan this year? The polls had him trailing Hillary by a good margin. That is why they called it a big upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not familiar with the upset Sanders pulled off in Michigan this year? The polls had him trailing Hillary by a good margin. That is why they called it a big upset.
    Yeah, that sort of thing can happen. But scientific polling is in general a far better predictor than internet questionnaires.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    You are assuming a lot there partner.
    Didn't mean to intrude on your turf.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that sort of thing can happen. But scientific polling is in general a far better predictor than internet questionnaires.
    Well, if they are accurate, Trump will win by good margins today and in Indiana, California. Like I said before, time proves all things. We shall see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Didn't mean to intrude on your turf.
    Lol. You are once again assuming too much. Like I am a Trump follower. I am really a independent and would vote for a democrat in a heartbeat if they had a good candidate. I can in no way vote for Hillary. I would vote for Trump over her, but not with a smile on my face. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait for the GOP to completely lose control of their own party and blame Obama one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I cant wait for the GOP to completely lose control of their own party and blame Obama one last time.
    They played a dangerous game for the last 15-16 years, courting an electorate that at its' heart is an antithesis to their own goals, so let them be bitten and burned.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    They played a dangerous game for the last 15-16 years, courting an electorate that at its' heart is an antithesis to their own goals, so let them be bitten and burned.
    Fully agree. Would you like some popcorn while we watch them burn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! I blamed Bush for Obama. And now I can see one blaming Obama for Trump. The days of Camelot are sadly a thing of the past.

Fully agree. Would you like some popcorn while we watch them burn?
    Who in their right mind eats popcorn? Make it a steak and I'm there and if we can watch the Democrats burn as well I'll be a happy boy.

Lol! I blamed Bush for Obama. And now I can see one blaming Obama for Trump. The days of Camelot are sadly a thing of the past.
    The past is coming around again man, better be ready for the next Arthur.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol. You are once again assuming too much. Like I am a Trump follower. I am really a independent and would vote for a democrat in a heartbeat if they had a good candidate. I can in no way vote for Hillary. I would vote for Trump over her, but not with a smile on my face. :P
    By your turf, I meant assuming things.

Trump was a relatively minor contender early on making a lot of noise. He only got into the spotlight by winning states and saying audacious things. As contenders have dropped out of the race, most of the remainder votes that were going to Carson and the other clowns are now mostly going to Kasich and Cruz, meanwhile Trump still retains his minority majority of that 1/3 of the GOP, and not really picking up anyone new.

Trump's appeal is his populist rhetoric and audacious attitude. If someone didn't like him before, there's small chance they'll like him now. He hasn't said anything audacious in awhile and his wall idea is getting more and more hazy by the day, not that it had much substance to it in the first place. Many of the people who had Trump posters in their yards near where I live have even replaced their "Make America Great Again" yard signs with "Not Trump" signs.

If you read into Trump's history, you'll find he's an even bigger liar and swindler than Hillary. He has a way of understating how much he paid for something, and overstating what he sold something for. When he loses on a business deal or legal case, he finds some detail that gave him benefit and declares that he won. He lies to investors, lenders and banks and artificially overstates his wealth and value. He was so broke at one point that he was almost 1 billion in debt with failing assets. It took declaring bankruptcy several times and daddy throwing money at him to recover. I'd take Hillary over such a bad businessman any day. Someone might say that lying and defaulting his way into success makes him a good businessman, but I beg to differ.