Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Well:
    I still think you're all nostalgic morons
    I think Nost being closed was a good thing
    I think you should just fuck right off if you don't like the direction WoW has gone, you won't be missed

You're little more than the internet version of the BLM movement All you do is kick, scream, and look like retards. And I hope legacy realms never become a thing simply to spite you for your stupidity.
    Lets stop flinging insults against one another, please. It's not getting either side anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Well:
    I still think you're all nostalgic morons
    I think Nost being closed was a good thing
    I think you should just fuck right off if you don't like the direction WoW has gone, you won't be missed

You're little more than the internet version of the BLM movement All you do is kick, scream, and look like retards. And I hope legacy realms never become a thing simply to spite you for your stupidity.
    Watch us win. Just watch. It won't be long now.

I really want Blizz to make a vanilla server, make it p2p like you guys ask and stop developing it after 1.12. There will be 1 mil players peak.

You will enjoy naxx grind for 6 months max, then you will abandon it and cry "i want TBC", then same with "WotLK" and over and over again.

But they will just reply with "wtf, you asked for vanilla, now shut up and pay money or we close the server". You will leave, they will close the server and obviously Blizz will be bad again. My point is, if you whine once, you will whine forever, you will find every possible reason to whine, that how it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Dude...this turned from nothing into a pretty big deal overnight. We got them to acknowledge our existence. We asked over and over again. And each time there were more and more of us. Stop trying to hide your hate behind pseudo-logic. We WILL bend Blizzard's knee. If they gave in and tried to buy us with "pristine servers", it won't be long before we have our victory. And you'll be even saltier. And have even more lines on your face. mkay?
    Jesus. In what world do you live that you don't see that post as anything less than another "NO" to vanilla servers, except worded nicely as part of the usual corporate PR crisis management bullshit? They gave you nothing. They promised you nothing. They rephrased that vanilla realms ain't happening for technical reasons. Are you 12? Have you never heard corporate PR speak before?

Bend Blizzard's knee indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I dislike entitled whiny people who are unable to understand a simple "NO" I guess? People have asked, the company has said NO time and time again. They provided reasons as to WHY they are saying no. What is the mature thing to do? The mature thing is to say "ah well, too bad" and just continue with your life as normal. Stop buying from the company, too, if you're dissatisfied. The immature thing to do is to disregard the reasons and explanations given, conjure numbers based on wishful thinking (this is your argument - that it'll be beneficial, vs Blizzard's word that it will not), then throw a hissy fit over it, shit all over the game other people are in fact enjoying, then whine and cry when the obvious backlash comes and you get trolled back. Seriously, I am the last person on Earth to side with giant corporations and interest groups over valid interests of the public, and I have no illusion that Blizzard's stance on this is driven 100% by profit. But the amount of asspulling and handwaving is just too damn much. You might say I got... triggered, mkay? ;*
    Post of the year RIGHT HERE.

This paragraph is the vocal minority since LFD was introduced back in Wrath. The silent MINORITY choses to find fun in Live. I'm unsubbed out of boredom myself but I'm not blaming Blizzard. I simply wanted to do other stuff is all.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. MoP's announcement was when Blizzard decided to stop trying to please "everyone". Oh and for the record, I didn't have a problem with WoD though I think it could have been handled much better.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Spamming decursive in MC was a blast, would love to do that some more - running out of symbols of kings was always a good time.
    Yeah, having low level quests take time and not instantly out leveling zones was the worst. I remember when group quests actually required a group, never going back to that.

For me and likely others, will take the inconveniences if it means the core a MMORPG are restored.
    And yes, I was there when hunters had ammo, paladins' judgment made you lose the seal you had on, and warriors were rage-starved 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Is your name by any chance Nacl?
    Don't whine on my behalf I don't care either way despite laughable plebs like yourself.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-04-26 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulkesyk View Post
    I'd love vanilla servers but i also dont hate current wow my main issues are server phasing and the LFG tool cuz u never make any friends
    Lonely, I'm mr. lonely I have nobody for my own I'm so lonely.
    This is also a position I take. I enjoy current WoW, granted I quit a lot. Funny enough, I'll tell you guys where I really stand. I love current WoW more than classic and previous expansions. I want a progression server not because I think those eras are better, but because I want to experience the content I didn't have a chance to. I want to obtain things I didn't have a chance to. I am a collector I guess you would call it, and it actually leads to my breaks from WoW. Knowing there is a plethora of stuff that has existed throughout the WoW time-frame that is just straight up gone. I also don't like how empty the game feels. If both of these could be solved, I actually may be content with never quitting current WoW again (sadly using Blizzards own charts of subs, this is unlikely). The kind of player I am is actually more rare than what you guys claim to the rarity of success of a classic server, so I know for a fact Blizzard will never introduce an opportunity for me to obtain it all. So I will fight for one thing at a time. No black market isn'trealistic to try and collect previous things. Can't give previous achievements gone forever. And still has some missing things from it, at least the last time I looked up info from the Black Market.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. MoP's announcement was when Blizzard decided to stop trying to please "everyone". Oh and for the record, I didn't have a problem with WoD though I think it could have been handled much better.
    I was under the impression that it was the definition of insanity :O atleast we're only stupid not insane then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Couple of points here.

1) Agree - on this and you are absolutely correct.
    2) Yes, you are correct - but if you were to disregard what the WoW player-base was and currently is. 240 000 signatures is still quite the amount to gather. Signing a petition is a conversion goal that is quite harder to do than one can imagine. Also, WoW as a project was developed for many years and cost millions in total to produce when the company calculated that they would have a playerbase of 450 000 (Interview with Mark Kern). Hence, they were willing to risk quite a lot of said investment for that "small amount". Whilst the cost of putting a Vanilla server surely is a fraction of that. I believe that this makes it for a far easier comparison.
    3) I see what you are getting at, however - the game has been in decline at a steady pace for several years, and the sentiment of WoD is not that great either seeing that it is the longest content drought in WoW history before Legion launches. That said, it is far more probable that the numbers are (far) lower than 5 million than what they were since the latest info.
    4) It is also a fact that some products rise in demand if you bump up the price, a theory that is mostly seen in practice for branded goods that are considered "high involvement products" so a counter-argument can be made to your statement. But I do in fact agree with you, that if something is free - generally, people tend to flock around it more. That goes without saying.

That being said, both sides need a chill pill. Watch what blizzard does and stop trying to bang on your chest while screaming your choice is better than someone else's.

We need more like you here at MMO-C.

Oh boy. Everyone is always considered entitled with an opposing viewpoint. I feel people should just assume they are entitled when beginning an argument, because the other side is definitely going to try and claim they are. It's called an ad hominem.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    No proof? I agree, but you would think it would be common sense that one is requesting Blizzard to create an official server would have to pay a monthly payment. I personally feel if Blizzard ever does this they should tie being able to play on it also with owning the current expansion.
    Well, unfortunately, your personal feelings don't line Blizzard's pockets. So, you won't get what you want. They have made their statement time and again. It is "No." It's the same that it's been for years, it won't change. You're wasting your time and your effort.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Skulkesyk View Post
    I was under the impression that it was the definition of insanity :O atleast we're only stupid not insane then
    Insanity would be correct on this one, so your impression is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    It's the same thing we've seen time and time again. Someone who says "i like current wow' is a dirty facebook gaming casual who loves their god blizzard and is ruining the game.. Doesn't matter if they're against vanilla servers or not, if you like current wow, you're bad. Will be happy when Legion gives people something to do for a little while instead of this.
    Mhm. Yet such blanket statements envelop people who actually don't like the game in it's current state, although they may differ on how to change it for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Jesus. In what world do you live that you don't see that post as anything less than another "NO" to vanilla servers, except worded nicely as part of the usual corporate PR crisis management bullshit? They gave you nothing. They promised you nothing. They rephrased that vanilla realms ain't happening for technical reasons. Are you 12? Have you never heard corporate PR speak before?

Bend Blizzard's knee indeed
    Dude, just the fact that they tried appeasing us means numbers are on our side. It means they know that we're here to stay and we will never give in. And next time we ask, there will be more of us.
    Hey, I'll tell ya what. I'll send you a pic of some party horns when it happens. Make sure your chi will be up, cause it'll fuck your day up. mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Well, unfortunately, your personal feelings don't line Blizzard's pockets. So, you won't get what you want. They have made their statement time and again. It is "No." It's the same that it's been for years, it won't change. You're wasting your time and your effort.
    I guess my reading comprehension fails since there isn't a no in the Blue Post just posted.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    Nonsense. It's very clear they are still passionate about wow. You don't need to like their vision.

How is there passion? can you look at WoD and see passion? I certainly can't. Unless they start showing their fans/customers an ounce of respect I cannot say one bit that they care about their game. Seeing the dungeon design panel from 2005 blizzcon really hurt. They are so scared of being asked tough questions now that they have to pre screen them. Talk about being confident in your decisions and game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Mhm. Yet such blanket statements envelop people who actually don't like the game in it's current state, although they may differ on how to change it for the better.
    Yea, the blanketing of anything is wrong on my book. If you're someone who goes 'Lawlawl ur stupid for wanting vanilla go home scrub', then yea, you're a jerk. Same as 'Live sucks facebook nerds we want hard stuff' also makes you a jerk. If you want to experience vanilla again? That's perfectly fine. People have the right to dispute how popular such a thing may be, but if someone would like to see it leave them be and let them want it. Same with if people find current wow entertaining. Fine, you don't like it.. why do others having fun harm you so?

We're all wow players in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't whine on my behalf I don't care either way despite laughable plebs like yourself.
    Ooooh the salt coming out of you is iodized...No need to worry about iodine deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I'd like to politely point out that this has been the case for other things Blizzard has said before too. But, things did change.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero