Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Still alpha and will see a lot of changes (im guessing warriors will be balanced for raiding purposes) but their soloing potential does look pretty bad. Always spots open in the druid master race haha
    Considering how Blizzard barely listen to feedback for Arms during WoD beta AND has already nerfed our soloing ability pretty bad in WoD, I don't really expect them to go "oh, you know what? We should give warriors a proper self-heal!" Hell, they even removed ER and IV already!
    I know that they've said something like "yeah, wartanks will totally be able to solo stuff" and I really want to trust Blizz devs, but right now it's hard to believe in them. Prot is nearly unplayable on beta right now so they'll have many things to fix before even considering fixing our soloing potential.

Plus, they're usually oblivious about the "hardcore" soloers and just react when someone kills something they're not supposed to. They don't balance things around that at all.

Yeah I mean theres a good chance actual soloing ability won't become much better, but they will still be fine enough to tank all the bosses on mythic 99% sure is what I meant. As for questing and stuff which is what blizz means when they say solo content i'm not sure they may need some other heal tool.

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post

MoP is fully soloable if there is not unsoloable mechanic
    Because you have killed Un'sok and Galakras?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Because you have killed Un'sok and Galakras?
    ^^unsoloable mechanic

Sounds like excuses if you ask me!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Sounds like excuses if you ask me!
    Well Un'sok doesn't have an unsoloable mechanism. You just need to do more dps.
    But yeah, I guess even two expansions from now, we won't be able to kill Galakras. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Well Un'sok doesn't have an unsoloable mechanism. You just need to do more dps.
    But yeah, I guess even two expansions from now, we won't be able to kill Galakras. ^^
    Actually Amber shaper does. Unless you can burn through his HP and the amber mono before he turns you into a construct (which is almost impossible), he will 3 shot anyone who is in the amber construct that has aggro on him.

For MoP, 5/6 MSV (no need to do will of the emperor), all of ToT on 10 man normal (mounts have same drop chance), haven't done siege yet unless it is LFR bosses, which include only a few like Blackfuse -> Garrosh (for my stoning collection), Malk and Immer -> Norushen. Sha of pride is a bitch, stupid prisons

Un'sok:
    If Legion Beta goes on for too long we might get another +10 upgrade Patch to keep people busy.
    Or just give me HFC Mythic BIS and I WILL nuke him, okay?

Galakras:
    Impossible. You have to get from cannon to cannon in less than 3 secs, also aim for the dragon a 2nd time.
    I would expect them to remove the neccessary 2nd shot with 7.0.X (prePatch).

I would think a very geared warrior in dps spec could do Un'sok, i was able to do it with HOTW burst as a druid in guardian spec, although it took a bit of messing around. Ring explosion with dps ring should help.
    Everything else on 10 man normal is doable (you probably need dps spec for Sha in siege)
    Galakras impossible for obvious stated reasons.
    Last edited by enak101; 2015-12-19 at 01:57 PM.

Sorry for posting this in the other thread. I thought this whole one was archived but I hadn't been logged in, haha.

Anyway, decided to go back into Siege with some more gear and of course after dealing with Immerseus, I was thrilled to get Protectors, Norushen, and Sha down.

Galakras I can do everything but bring him down, of course. If I can have a friend help with that, I'll try to continue on and see how far I can get.

Just doing it in Fury btw, though it wouldn't surprise me if someone in Prot or something else already did them

Deleted
    How much dps is needed to solo Sha? haven't tried in months. Last time I tried I was a 710 ilvl tank and im now 729 tank, but I used to be trapped and slowly burnt to death in that fight.
    Last edited by mmoc11242b80d5; 2016-04-26 at 08:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru- View Post
    How much dps is needed to solo Sha? haven't tried in months. Last time I tried I was a 710 ilvl tank and im now 729 tank, but I used to be trapped and slowly burnt to death in that fight.
    Sha of Pride has 9.84M HP on Normal Difficulty if you go in solo.
    You need to get him below 30% before he casts Imprison, which is 45seconds after you pull him. This means you need to deal 6.90M in 45 seconds which is ~154k DPS.

A fully Mythic geared warrior can solo SoO HC all alone, though you need a tanking specialization for Garrosh to avoid his MC ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Anize View Post
    A fully Mythic geared warrior can solo SoO HC all alone
    Galakras says "Wut?"

If you watch how a few other classes have soloed Garrosh as a dps spec, it may well be possible as a DPS warrior, but I have no idea how practical it is.

https://youtu.be/kUpq28uyMuI?t=2127

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Galakras says "Wut?"
    By soloing i meant the requirements to beat the boss like dpswise/survivability. Ofc you still need a toon or friend to click the shitty 2nd cannon on the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Anize View Post
    By soloing i meant the requirements to beat the boss like dpswise/survivability. Ofc you still need a toon or friend to click the shitty 2nd cannon on the tower.
    Ok, just wanted to be sure someone casually reading through didn't see that and think "Holy shit, i'm off to solo SoO!!" Cause that would end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Sorry for posting this in the other thread. I thought this whole one was archived but I hadn't been logged in, haha.

Anyway, decided to go back into Siege with some more gear and of course after dealing with Immerseus, I was thrilled to get Protectors, Norushen, and Sha down.

Galakras I can do everything but bring him down, of course. If I can have a friend help with that, I'll try to continue on and see how far I can get.

Just doing it in Fury btw, though it wouldn't surprise me if someone in Prot or something else already did them
    Killed the 1st 4 as arms dec 9th last year. Which means the sha warrior first is pretty old :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Any tips on Council of Elders 10M N? I tried it last night without consumables in welfare PVP gear (see armory) and got Malakk down 2-4 times, then promptly dying to being ice stunned or just general damage. Going to try it with Bladestorm and consumables tonight.

Currrntly 698 equipped, and I bought everything with fury in mind originally. The Fury-focused gear I have right now is about as good as I am going to get, since I don't feel like dealing with raiding let alone PUGs this late in the expansion. Also don't want to fork over 5k for T3 garrison and Tanaan access, at least not right now.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-04-29 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Any tips on Council of Elders 10M N? I tried it last night without consumables in welfare PVP gear (see armory) and got Malakk down 2-4 times, then promptly dying to being ice stunned or just general damage. Going to try it with Bladestorm and consumables tonight.

Currrntly 698 equipped, and I bought everything with fury in mind originally. The Fury-focused gear I have right now is about as good as I am going to get, since I don't feel like dealing with raiding let alone PUGs this late in the expansion. Also don't want to fork over 5k for T3 garrison and Tanaan access, at least not right now.
    Killed him as 695 prot, but rather close most of the time. DPS specs might need 10-15 more ilvls and maybe the ring. But only killed them as Arms, Fury might have the advantage of Meatcleaver and more selfheal on this encounter. Not using Bladestorm was not a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Killed them tonight as prot, after using consumables, and getting some good luck (no Shadow Loa spawned). One thing that helped was cleaving from Malakk to the others at first, and whenever I got stuck in a sand pool with EMFH/Bladestorm down, using Kaz'rajin to Revenge/Shield Slam for rage to spam shield barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS