Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a golden huhuran and on my 3rd pack

woot woot

I've also gotten a Darkshire Councilman almost every single pack.

Warlock new meta confirmed
    Last edited by Colmadero; 2016-04-26 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Ditto here.
    Same, was trying to do it before came to work, no dice. Watched Kripp open like 360 packs and get a bunch of Hogger, Nat Pagle and some other shit legendary. Think the best he got before I left was Cho'gall and Deathwing, hopefully I get something decent in the 20ish packs I'm getting.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opened 120 packs, got N'zoth, Twin Emps and this shit.

FML. F it to death.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Nat the Darkfisher. Only once I have seen him not give my opponent a card. I have been playing with him in standard on a taunt end game warrior deck. Even though he has been giving my opponents cards almost every single time, I have not lost match. It is wierd, usually I do not gain board control early game, but I have been today. No one can seem to match all my big threats.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Opened 22 packs and got two legendaries. Unfortunately they are crappy ones(Deathwing Dragonlord and Zerus).

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I got Nat the Darkfisher.
    I am hoping to get him to try him in a mill deck. I don't know why more people aren't mentionng this as likely the best use for him. You speed up the mill, which is a plus for you. Plus you get a strong early game body which most mill decks dont have. It could mean for a rogue you clear their 2 drop for free, draw them 2 cards by turn 4 and then start throwing out coldlight+shadowstep

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I am hoping to get him to try him in a mill deck. I don't know why more people aren't mentionng this as likely the best use for him. You speed up the mill, which is a plus for you. Plus you get a strong early game body which most mill decks dont have. It could mean for a rogue you clear their 2 drop for free, draw them 2 cards by turn 4 and then start throwing out coldlight+shadowstep
    Yeah, I considered it after playing. But I am not sure I have all the cards for a mill deck.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I opened up my 3 free packs on my NA alt account and got that shamman 4 mana 7/7 which seems pretty crazy, made a shaman totem deck with what little I have and got 2 straight wins, got a couple of epics in my next 5 packs, now going to see what I got in more detail and try for the other 5 pack quest.

How long until WotOG goes live on EU?

15+ Year Old Account
    Opened 41 packs (2800 gold + 3 free + 10 from the quests), got Anomalous on the 40th one.

Came out pretty well from disenchanting nerfed Classic cards though, so I was able to craft nearly everything I wanted, including all four Old Gods. Saving some dust in case I need a Black Knight.

15+ Year Old Account
    137 packs and they were a DAZZLING constellation of bullshit.

Princess Huhuran FOUR times was the only legendary I got out of it. A smattering of epics. Everything else common or rare.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Saved up 4k gold so that plus the 3 free plus the 10 from the quests got me 53 packs of cards. All I got was a Cho'gall.

Opened 93 packs, got Fandral Staghelm, Herald Volazj, Zaril the Poisoned Mind, and Mukla Tyrant of the Vale for legendaries. 2210 worth of dust though, so basically another legendary from that.

Crafted Twin Emperor Vek'lor and another Crazed Worshipper.

My friend got like nothing but for some reason decided he really wanted to craft Yogg Saron....

I didn't know there were these quests, that's a pretty good intro for people and nice since I'd imagine some of the newer players really need a Standard collection boost any way they can get it. So I'll be opening 33 packs later, here's to good luck and no Hogger or Yogg.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    How long until WotOG goes live on EU?
    Probably in about 8 hours (10am)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

My friend got like nothing but for some reason decided he really wanted to craft Yogg Saron....
    It's a fun card, probably won't win you too many games but its still fun and this is a game first and foremost :P

I got 2 legendaries.... rag and deathwing... out of the same pack...

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Probably in about 8 hours (10am)
    It's supposed to be when the maintenance is done afaik but then again Blizzard have a shit track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's a fun card, probably won't win you too many games but its still fun and this is a game first and foremost :P

I got 2 legendaries.... rag and deathwing... out of the same pack...
    Don't justify his choice!

He immediately went to Hearthpwn to make a mage deck of course.

Also those are actually two legendaries I'm considering crafting, but probably not the most exciting to pull from a pack I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It's supposed to be when the maintenance is done afaik but then again Blizzard have a shit track record.
    At any moment now?

Opened 48 packs (not including the free ones yet for playing in standard)

Got Yogg saron (Yay I have a fun deck planned for him)
    Got 2x of the 5/9 taunt spell immune netural legendary
    and I got the Shaman Legendary

and apparently I don't like darkness, I got 16 copies of Stand against Darkness....... yep 16 copies of it in 48 packs, 1 pack (didn't get a screen shot) I opened 3 copies of it.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-04-26 at 11:55 PM. Reason: made a mistake