Deleted

Fastest way to level without questing?

Leveled some chars already to 100 and cant bare the questing and dialogues once again.

Could i level another way? which would be faster to 90-100, dungeons, pet battles, battlegrounds?
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2016-04-26 at 09:26 PM.

Dungeons until around maybe cata or mist. Heirlooms will help you go faster plus being in a guild, RAF, and potions if you have any. I find questing to be better, but I understand everyone has different levels of enjoyment.

If none of those options are what you want then there is the instant boost.

Just some options.

Edit: Another option might be PvP. Forgot to add that.
    Last edited by Goundin; 2016-04-26 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Kill mobs at or above you lvl til 15 hit up as many rare spawns as possible some will give you almost a level at low levels. The run dungeons til your eyes bleed. I do the dungeon quests as they give a lot of xp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Dungeons until around maybe cata or mist. Heirlooms will help you go faster plus being in a guild, RAF, and potions if you have any. I find questing to be better, but I understand everyone has different levels of enjoyment.

If none of those options are what you want then there is the instant boost.

Just some options.

Edit: Another option might be PvP. Forgot to add that.
    I also forgot to mention leveling range of 90 to 100
    Dungeons dont give that much xp sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Leveled some chars already to 100 and cant bare the questing and dialogues once again.

Could i level another way? which would be faster to 90-100, dungeons, pet battles, battlegrounds?
    It really depends on what you are working on. I used a couple of my 90s to get work on pet battles to get prepared for celestial tournament, work on achievements and rares and such. Be a shame to have that xp go to waste.

If you are a tank/healer and you have heirlooms chain running dungeons is the absolute fastest.

Deleted
    I levelled all my brood up very quickly once we got flight.

I don't mind hitting the quests but if you have a rares/treasures add-on then cherry picking those is a huge boost to xp.

And don't discount running instances once for the quest xp bonus.

dungeons to 90- Then get exp items. fly around and loot treasures+doing bonus Qs.

Buy xp potions and just do the bonus objectives.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a waste of time doing Draenor-dungeons while lvling

get the addon server hop and kill rares jump servers to find the rares again

Deleted
    Pay the dollar get the boost. This isn't advice, it's the answer to the question.

Get the handy notes addon. Kill rares and collect treasures. Do bonus objectives. Try to have an exp potion (the one from the garrison) on at all times.

Once you hit 96, go to gorgrond. Kill every challenge mob that gives an exp item and do Every bonus objective, but DON'T FINISH THEM. Leave one mob up for each one. Do a few quests to unlock your post, and then do a few quests there, just the first four / five for that area right down. Again, Don't turn them in. Have the exp potion form garrison active the whole time. Should be almost 97 by the end.

Pop 300% exp potion. Turn in / complete bonus objectives and BAM, you're now 100.

If you Really don't want to quest, only way is collect treasures, kill rares and do bonus objectives with flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Best way to lvl 90-100 with heirlooms (done it 12 times already):

Tanaan Intro, Quest for Garrison lvl2/Pick followers till lvl 92, Do Gorgrond Intro for Outpost, Select Brawling Arena. After that, kill the 8 named monsters, gather the 11 quest items that drop from mobs while arena buff active, do all extra objectives minus one requirement for each. Pop an elixir of rapid mind, fly around to complete all objectives, deliver 8 +11 quests, pick up a treasure here and there while doing that. Total amount 3h (maybe, more if you don't gather the 11 arena quest items in 6 buff uses)

EDIT: Just noticed @Zantos post. 96 is too much if you have heirlooms. I wouldn't know without them, tho.

Raf, double potions and looms. Tanks and Healers have insta q's

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Best way to lvl 90-100 with heirlooms (done it 12 times already):

Tanaan Intro, Quest for Garrison lvl2/Pick followers till lvl 92, Do Gorgrond Intro for Outpost, Select Brawling Arena. After that, kill the 8 named monsters, gather the 11 quest items that drop from mobs while arena buff active, do all extra objectives minus one requirement for each. Pop an elixir of rapid mind, fly around to complete all objectives, deliver 8 +11 quests, pick up a treasure here and there while doing that. Total amount 3h (maybe, more if you don't gather the 11 arena quest items in 6 buff uses)

EDIT: Just noticed @Zantos post. 96 is too much if you have heirlooms. I wouldn't know without them, tho.
    That is what I did for every toon I have at max, with full heirlooms. Its the Just right amount in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?