Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I see two toned as fuck women. What is wrong here? They obviously take care of their bodies.
    Fat shaming is a thing. Fat people, 9/10 times are unhealthy, eat like shit and never exercise.

What is wrong with this beauty standard? These women are naturally thin. This is their body shape and size. I don't see them starving themselves. They look great, and probably worked their asses off to get there / were lucky with genetics.

Do they wan't a white boy to date? I'm huge in China.
    hehehehehehe I see what you may have done there.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Short and anemic?
    If you think that's what anemia looks like then just lol. Your views on body size are skewed by the fact that obesity rates in the west are sky high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Deleted
    We should make this a mandatory test for all girls to be considered fit

Starbucks would go out of business pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hehehehehehe I see what you may have done there.
    I'm attempting to do it!
    Just need a few small tiny Chinese woman to accept me!
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Being thin ≠ being fit. I should know, early 20s = bar food + alcohol for most of my calories and I've never been larger than a size 6.

Deleted
    I see two toned as fuck women.
    When I google toned I don't see any figures like these girls have on any of the images.
    I mainly see muscle definition and a lot more body fat but still healthy and not in excess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There seems to be intense pressure on women when it comes to beauty standards. Here in the US we've seen several "tests" like the thigh gap test, the finger under the bikini strap test and who knows what else.

Looking in the bathroom the gf has 99% of the shelf space taken up by bottles, jars and tubes, 99% of the closet space too. And if you have a daughter you get to experience this through her and her needing the money to buy all this beauty stuff.
    ]
    Again with lumping all women into one pile.

PLENTY of women don't give a shit, those that do just tend to show off. It's like asking why "men" feel a need to workout and using the Rock as a point of reference...plenty of men, don't give a shit either.

Those girl just look like naturally thing, small Asian girls...I don't see the issue here.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-26 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    When I google toned I don't see any figures like these girls have on any of the images.
    I mainly see muscle definition and a lot more body fat but still healthy and not in excess.
    Google toned skin, not muscle.
    I was a Death's Demise.

Deleted
    That shows nothing related to a body shape.

Yeah, cause 12 year olds are known for their hip:waist ratio.

WTF the post I was quoting was deleted or something. Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    That shows nothing related to a body shape.
    Well, I'm sure you're capable of using your brain. Keep putting in new words until you find what you're looking for; that is the way google works.

Flabby skin vs toned skin. There is a difference.
    Toned skin is tight, healthy and it looks great. It stretches over the physique. Etc, etc.

These women are healthy and don't appear to be starving themselves. I assume they eat a bunch as well. I don't see anything unhealthy, but that is just peering into the situation with no prior or furthered knowledge of their exact situations.

Chinese women are tiny, they are thin, naturally. It is in their genetics.
    I was a Death's Demise.

It's nice to see some women who aren't 250lbs while demanding men see them as attractive.

toned skin.... what?

This "toned" definition is stupid. There is no such thing as "toning" a muscle. When you have low body fat, then you have the appearance of being toned. The fact that these girls don't have much muscular definition, and you can't see their ribs tells me that they're perfectly fine.
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Short and anemic?
    Which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    toned skin.... what?

This "toned" definition is stupid. There is no such thing as "toning" a muscle. When you have low body fat, then you have the appearance of being toned. The fact that these girls don't have much muscular definition, and you can't see their ribs tells me that they're perfectly fine.
    Number one: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...d%20definition

Read that, it explains what is happening. They are healthy and by proxy, their skin is healthy. Healthy skin is toned, glowing and isn't disgusting.
    Fat women have disgusting skin, it sags, it droops, it isn't healthy.

There IS such a thing as toning a muscle. A toned muscle is a strong muscle that has been worked. It has defintion, firmness and shape. If you just had 5%BF then you'd have a general shape of a muscle that wasn't toned.
    I was a Death's Demise.

Number one: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...d%20definition

Read that, it explains what is happening. They are healthy and by proxy, their skin is healthy. Healthy skin is toned, glowing and isn't disgusting.
    Fat women have disgusting skin, it sags, it droops, it isn't healthy.

There IS such a thing as toning a muscle. A toned muscle is a strong muscle that has been worked. It has defintion, firmness and shape. If you just had 5%BF then you'd have a general shape of a muscle that wasn't toned.
    Yeah, a muscle that's been built and firm is a muscle that's simply been built. "toning" is a stupid word that get's laughed at by people like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by J Allen Brack View Post
    Which ones?
    His views of body image are fucked up since he lives in the west. What he sees as "short and anemic" Are simply "normal" by most human standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Yeah, a muscle that's been built and firm is a muscle that's simply been built. "toning" is a stupid word that get's laughed at by people like me.
    I don't know why, someone with low muscle and low body fat looks pretty bad regardless of gender.

I find the women quite attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I find the women quite attractive.
    They're pretty cute, their body fat/muscle tone is not that low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Well fruits have an expiration date too, cant touch them before they are ripe but once they are overripe, its just not appetizing.
    Somewhat related to this, I just watched this and it's the funniest thing I've seen on SNL, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yeah no.
    Don't assume all women are like you alleged "girlfriend."
    There are plenty of women out there who don't resort to such lengths to spice up their beauty. If anything it looks bad on you that she isn't comfortable in her own skin and has to use all these products.
    Lol, you are a clown.

Mod Edit: Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2016-04-27 at 12:58 PM.