Man kills 2 years Old Daughter for interrupting his gaming

I literally have no words on this: http://mmo-play.com/mmo-news/online-...kills-daughter

Some of the details are too gruesome. How can human beings like these exists. Being a parent myself, ther is NOTHING in this world that can be more important than your child. to brutally hit your child and suffocate her because you lost some imaginary points in some game that is supposed to be for entertainment. I just can't find the words.

I hope this sob gets the lethal injection and may he rot in hell.

It is people like this monster that give video gamers a bad rep and to be frank gives a bad rep for humans in general.

RIP little girl :'(

Probably belongs in off-topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...eral-Off-Topic

Quote Originally Posted by strugler View Post
    Or, if you want to be cruel, make him rot in jail for the rest of his life longing for hell and crying over his mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, he has already been punished; his daughter is dead. His girl is dead. (Not that that excuses him from civil punishment but still)

Quote Originally Posted by strugler View Post
    I literally have no words on this: http://mmo-play.com/mmo-news/online-...kills-daughter

Some of the details are too gruesome. How can human beings like these exists. Being a parent myself, ther is NOTHING in this world that can be more important than your child. to brutally hit your child and suffocate her because you lost some imaginary points in some game that is supposed to be for entertainment. I just can't find the words.

It is people like this monster that give video gamers a bad rep and to be frank gives a bad rep for humans in general.

RIP little girl :'(
    This is basically the result of when children have children.

Text book example of a "Manchild".

Deleted
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2613835

Watauga police Sgt. Jason Babcock said in an interview with the newspaper.
    “He’s very involved in computer gaming...That’s something he did constantly,” Babcock said. “She may have interrupted him somehow. His day may have been interrupted.”
    Babcock told the Daily News the department is waiting on forensic test results to shed more light on the time frame of Ellie's injuries. He noted Sanders was playing computer games that day but said establishing any motive for the killing is difficult.
    "We don't have a logical explanation, obviously there is not one," he said. "It's not something that would be logical."
    Yeah, so there's no motive and no evidence of why he did it, but hey let's just jump on the "hate games" -bandwagon immediately without any proof. Right now, as the facts seem to be, it's possible the girl ate his peanut butter sandwich and he got so hangry he tried to eat her. That's just as likely as "it was the games' fault!"

Right now, the thread title might as well be:

Man kills 2 years Old Daughter for eating his peanut butter sandwich
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-04-27 at 12:17 AM.

you didnt even link a news article, you just linked essentially a forum post on another mmo site, which in turn has no link to any real article either. kudos on the inflammatory click bait title though.

They were probably playing Pokemon and she just didn't have enough badges to control him.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Let's face it... gaming has nothing to do with it really, i dunno why the highlight, let's face it, if he was watching a movie instead, would they even bother mentioning it?

It's just another story of an abusive parent, saddly there are tons of those out there =/
    with the population of humankind being so vast now and with media so open across the globe, you will hear horror stories like this all the more now.

And like you say, this story looks more like an excuse for the media tards to bash gamers yet again for such an horrific act, if he was watching tv, they wouldn't even mention it.
    I'd either choose to give this fucker the injection, or force him into solitary confinement, living out his days alone, with the mental torment of what he did driving him insane.

Lethal injection? come on, the guy deserve electricity chair.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds reasonable to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    so he was previously arrested in 2011 for choking his future wife, why did she think it was a good idea to bring a child into this world with a man who exhibits that type of violent behavior?
    Last edited by Khadgar; 2016-04-27 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    But seriously, he has already been punished; his daughter is dead. His girl is dead. (Not that that excuses him from civil punishment but still)
    I doubt it. If he has the mental instability to murder his daughter, somehow I doubt he's struggling with guilt.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I doubt it. If he has the mental instability to murder his daughter, somehow I doubt he's struggling with guilt.
    Well, we could debate whether the doubts of those without education in the mental health field matter much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    so he was previously arrested in 2011 for choking his future wife, why did she think it was a good idea to bring a child into this world with a man who exhibits that type of violent behavior?
    All too often this is how abusive relationships go. People think nothing of it, until the crazy person accidentally kills someone. Could have been playing poker, or watching the ball game. This sorta thing has happened before, it's just that today people now play games. Blame the mother for having a child with someone who really shouldn't be a father.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such an unfortunate loss over something so insignificant. No more online games for him except that time honored one where you yank your soap up as fast as possible if you drop it (I hear that the penalty is a literal pain in the ass).
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    Co-dependency issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================