thinken bout the death of animes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/CC7ZmLAl.jpg[img]

thinken bout the death of animes
    such a good scene
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    This is probably my favourite amv, completely different from yours but it's just so stupid and good.
    [video=youtube;8Tc7MH5ZXbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tc7MH5ZXbg[/video
    I love Ship Happens. It's brilliantly done, and I haven't seen Haruhi (although I do like this AMV of it)

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Turns out two of my co-workers have watched some anime or are into anime/manga. Talked about NGE with one of them yesterday and about all kinds of stuff with the other one at lunch today.

mfw he told me to watch Attack on Titan
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UUYPmbu.png[/IMG

edit: That Lain AMV was pretty good. I agree that the song doesn't really fit, but I think whoever made the video, made it work quite well.
    a) I've found myself being such an anime snob in my mind in situations like these. "Seriously? SnK isn't that bad but...that's the first anime you'd recommend? I think I'm going to take my refined taste and go elsewhere!"

b) Glad you liked the video. And maybe in the summer I'll rewatch it. For now, the new Hearthstone expansion came out and a bit of my extra time is going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Watched the first episode of Iron Blooded Orphans after seeing some of you talk about it. So far I really like what I've seen.
    I agree with Caine's assessment, but I hope you enjoy it. I think it was a reasonably strong series in the end.

Deleted
    @Neichus I think you might enjoy that novel I mentioned a bit earlier, since you liked Overlord for its outright evil protagonist. I wouldn't go so far as to call Shere from The Girl Who Ate a Death God "outright evil", but stopping at "morally ambiguous" feels too mild on the other hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    @Neichus I think you might enjoy that novel I mentioned a bit earlier, since you liked Overlord for its outright evil protagonist. I wouldn't go so far as to call Shere from The Girl Who Ate a Death God "outright evil", but stopping at "morally ambiguous" feels too mild on the other hand.
    Thanks for that i'll read it in abit
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind PMing the link? I'm caught up on my martial fantasies and want something different :P
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Mind PMing the link? I'm caught up on my martial fantasies and want something different :P
    It's on DistractedTranslations. Google shall lead you swift and true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/t...e-a-death-god/ As long as you dont link to a manga site you can link anywhere on the net, i have yet to get an infraction from directly linking to novel sites that have it.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/t...e-a-death-god/ As long as you dont link to a manga site you can link anywhere on the net, i have yet to get an infraction from directly linking to novel sites that have it.
    Directly linking to sites containing copyright infringement materials is forbidden. Online manga readers and torrent trackers/search engines would be of interest for this thread, sites translating web novels have nothing to do with copyright infringement legality issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    TY both of you, and why youtube front page. WHY! "Watch it again" My truth kaori version ='(
    [CENTER]

After watching some K-On! and Tamako Market the past couple of days, it makes me really excited for the Koe no Katachi movie. The directing in both series is really good, and the series share a bit of the same staff. I'm hoping Yota Tsuruoka is involved as he was the sound director for both shows (as well as Euphonium, She and Her Cat, Haruhi series, and Monogatari series) so he's familiar with working with Naoko Yamada to create some really great moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Directly linking to sites containing copyright infringement materials is forbidden. Online manga readers and torrent trackers/search engines would be of interest for this thread, sites translating web novels have nothing to do with copyright infringement legality issues.
    Ah nice little fact to store away XD, with the novel though im gonna wait a month or two before i read it, only 6 more chapters left to upload then it'll be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just started season 2 OVAs of Oreimo...this is some bullshit. I'm 7 minutes in and want to write off the whole series in my anger! Telling Kuroneko there is someone else? You heartless fuck. He's already ridic stupid for not groveling at her feet and worshipping that gothic loli princess, but to hurt her...god help him if it's for Yandere Ayase or Bland-chan. Fuck, he probably wants to fuck his sister, Git gud taste, bro. I don't know if I can continue this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    So just started season 2 OVAs of Oreimo...this is some bullshit. I'm 7 minutes in and want to write off the whole series in my anger! Telling Kuroneko there is someone else? You heartless fuck. He's already ridic stupid for not groveling at her feet and worshipping that gothic loli princess, but to hurt her...god help him if it's for Yandere Ayase or Bland-chan. Fuck, he probably wants to fuck his sister, Git gud taste, bro. I don't know if I can continue this.
    Why i'd rather stick to the hentai of the series at least there its a harem

Ayase is perfection you take that back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Why i'd rather stick to the hentai of the series at least there its a harem
    That is disgusting! Perhaps you could PM me links so I know where to stay away from

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Ayase is perfection you take that back
    How could you not want this determination!

kuroneko a shit too selfish plus chuuni, ayase is wife material plus will cut any bitches that give you shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Oreimo S2 OVA1: fuck, you guys are right - this is bincest. I don't know if I'll continue, it depends on how much I hate myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Oreimo S2 OVA1: fuck, you guys are right - this is bincest. I don't know if I'll continue, it depends on how much I hate myself
    Go through with it, you owe it to yourself for starting it instead of Shana
    [CENTER]

Sometimes I wonder if my affinity for Shakugan no Shana is nostalgia because it's one of the first anime I watched or because it was good.

swisted, no ill-intent meant.