7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    You can take the guy out of the mafia but you can't take the mafia out of the guy. . . or something like that.
    This just sounds dirty to me. Not that I'm complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    This just sounds dirty to me. Not that I'm complaining!
    Do you want me to insert my mafia into you?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I was going to skip the next mafia because I needed a beak but if it's d&d I'll make an exception
    A beak? Are you saying you need... Virothe?

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I hope D&D mafia is now because I want to play it, but also want a break before championship matches.

I'm going to be and then I need to work and help my boss prep all the stock he's taking up to Calgary comic con. I might not be on tomorrow so

I would like to state here that I'm signing up for the next game

Just in case signups come up and there is a limit I don't want to miss ANOTHER game it would be my third this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think in this case it's you can't take the guy out of mafia since Celtic seems unable to sit one out
    I was going to sit out cruelles game but drunk me didn't agree :-P

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    A beak? Are you saying you need... Virothe?
    Damn auto correct :-|

I'd also like to apologise to anyone who could only play mafia on the bus/train into outta work. I now know hour pain all to well :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I will confer with Danner quick, but my instinct tells me we'll be passing one more time. Stand by.

@Danner: QT, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Whoever is next, I would get your game ready if it's not already, just in case.

Give us 24 hours to make some adjustments and assess where we are. We'll either put up the signup thread at that point or make the decision to pass once again, and the backup signup thread can be posted.
    If it's not let me know... I'll get a sign up for mine going. (Though a heads up mine isn't going to be able to start until next monday.............)

I claim we are ready to go, but I'll let Reticence decide.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'll put my sign up when I get home today from work if they aren't ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    yes please, gief

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    If it's not let me know... I'll get a sign up for mine going. (Though a heads up mine isn't going to be able to start until next monday.............)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I'll put my sign up when I get home today from work if they aren't ready!
    When you play the game of sign up threads you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

I think it's ready enough that we could polish it up before opening day post (despite the software release I'm pushing out today/tomorrow ><), but the biggest issue is I'm going to be out of town from the 6th-11th and I can't guarantee I'd ever even open my laptop. Will decide in a couple hours.

I think Jynx is highest on the signups of the people who mentioned being ready, btw, but I could be wrong on that.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2016-04-27 at 01:30 PM.

Hey, I asked last page if Reti and danner were ready because I didn't want to pull a cruelle then here is large trying to jump me haha!

Go ahead, Jynx. Despite the state of the game, I'm not a fan of the idea of missing at least two whole day/night cycles. Sadly, that also means I can't play your game.

It gives me more time to write some fluff, though!

You don't have to kiss my game just sign up and play! People leave and come back during games all the time, I know I have it happen!

IMO I think we should put Jynx and Large in a vat of jello and let them fight over who gets to go first

If Large wants to go that's fine, just let me know! I'll be home around 430 est today and will put mine up if nothing is up yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham

Your mafia? :-D

I did think you were giving us the shaft when you said to doubletap Dendrek. For a moment I thought you were throwing the game just to end it!
    @Arlee

I'm totally ok with that jello wrestling match. We could probably even put it on pay-per-view and make money!

D&D or RIOT

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    If Large wants to go that's fine, just let me know! I'll be home around 430 est today and will put mine up if nothing is up yet.
    Nah all you... having a bit of extra time will make my life a little easier. My game wouldn't be able to start until Monday at the earliest anyway (and you are higher on the list).

I can't give Cruelle shit for jumping the line and then do it myself!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    D&D or RIOT
    This.......