Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Sure they did. Right there.
    Still doesn't mean no, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Sure they did. Right there.
    Keep drinking the koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    To be fair, so did Steve Jobs. Who is now the Zen God of tech startups everywhere.

Not saying this guy is any good though
    Problem here is Kern got kicked out because he was driving the company and their games into the ground. Jobs was a shrewd and ruthless businessman. Kern is just a guy with more ambition than sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Looking forward to all this being forgotten in a few weeks, no more 'open letters' and rage whining entitlement about vanilla wow being the bestes. The nostalgia is just annoying, its a moving MMO its not supposed to be stuck in time with outdated features, certainly it should not be pirated.
    Looking forward to all this being forgotten in a few weeks when we actually have the servers. No more White Knights defending not doing it since it's apparent it won't effect them at all.

Mark Kern is a scumbag, you don't want him as the posterboy for legacy servers
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

It's astounding to me the sheer number of people on this forum who actually oppose the idea of being able to play a game they've likely already paid for. It's basic consumer activism. It's preservation of art. It harms nothing, but would bring so many people so much happiness. I don't get why people are opposed to legacy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjingle View Post
    It's astounding to me the sheer number of people on this forum who actually oppose the idea of being able to play a game they've likely already paid for. It's basic consumer activism. It's preservation of art. It harms nothing, but would bring so many people so much happiness. I don't get why people are opposed to legacy servers.
    Isn't it more fun though to hold you down and force you to play the game how I want you to play it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    How is it going back if new expansions keep being releasing, and you aren't even forced to play on the legacy servers? Unless you are admitting you wont be able to resist the awesomeness and will play on the legacy servers.
    Because it's time they could put into the live game that everyone else plays and has a passion for.

I'm not against the servers entirely if Blizzard decides they are worth doing. What I am against is the sheer number of people screaming and cursing at Blizzard like spoiled children over something they aren't owed. I'm also against the absolutely ridiculous arguments being presented in support of them, the majority of which are just ignorant nonsense that get swept up in the tidal wave of rage and spread all over the place to be regurgitated by similarly ignorant people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I'm not against the servers entirely if Blizzard decides they are worth doing. What I am against is the sheer number of people screaming and cursing at Blizzard like spoiled children over something they aren't owed. I'm also against the absolutely ridiculous arguments being presented in support of them, the majority of which are just ignorant nonsense that get swept up in the tidal wave of rage and spread all over the place to be regurgitated by similarly ignorant people.
    Do you enjoy your flying in WoD?

Because the game needs to move forward not backwards.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-04-27 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Because the game needs to move forwards not backwards.
    Game won't be moving backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of it this way. Blizzard is struggling to keep expansions rolling on time with their high standard of quality. I don't believe they could juggle a legacy server that would need a code fixing from the ground up.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    Think of it this way. Blizzard is struggling to keep expansions rolling on time with their high standard of quality. I don't believe they could juggle a legacy server that would need a code fixing from the ground up.
    Little faith in a triple A company.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    It most certainly will.

7+ Year Old Account
    sure backpaddle a bit to correct some errors im all for, going back to the damn first release 12 years ago, thats some pretty big backpaddling that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It most certainly will.
    The current servers will continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    sure backpaddle a bit to correct some errors im all for, going back to the damn first release 12 years ago, thats some pretty big backpaddling that is.

Front page thanks

- - - Updated - - -

They're splitting their own resources to maintain multiple versions of the same game. That means double the overhead without necessarily doubling their profits. So sure current servers will continue, but their backpeddling would require them to support and maintain a legacy system that has very low potential for future growth and profit. It's investing money into a second Titanic when their first is already headed straight for the iceberg.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-04-27 at 04:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    They're splitting their own resources to maintain multiple versions of the same game. That means double the overhead without necessarily doubling their profits. So sure current servers will continue, but their backpeddling would require them to support and maintain a legacy system that has very low potential for future growth and profit. It's investing money into Titanic 2.