Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oregon’s voting pamphlet for the state's May 17 primary election only features two of three GOP presidential candidates — Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — after John Kasich’s campaign missed a key deadline to submit information to the state, an embarrassing error that could cost the Ohio governor.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...eadline-222470

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    By your turf, I meant assuming things.

Trump was a relatively minor contender early on making a lot of noise. He only got into the spotlight by winning states and saying audacious things. As contenders have dropped out of the race, most of the remainder votes that were going to Carson and the other clowns are now mostly going to Kasich and Cruz, meanwhile Trump still retains his minority majority of that 1/3 of the GOP, and not really picking up anyone new.

Trump's appeal is his populist rhetoric and audacious attitude. If someone didn't like him before, there's small chance they'll like him now. He hasn't said anything audacious in awhile and his wall idea is getting more and more hazy by the day, not that it had much substance to it in the first place. Many of the people who had Trump posters in their yards near where I live have even replaced their "Make America Great Again" yard signs with "Not Trump" signs.

If you read into Trump's history, you'll find he's an even bigger liar and swindler than Hillary. He has a way of understating how much he paid for something, and overstating what he sold something for. When he loses on a business deal or legal case, he finds some detail that gave him benefit and declares that he won. He lies to investors, lenders and banks and artificially overstates his wealth and value. He was so broke at one point that he was almost 1 billion in debt with failing assets. It took declaring bankruptcy several times and daddy throwing money at him to recover. I'd take Hillary over such a bad businessman any day. Someone might say that lying and defaulting his way into success makes him a good businessman, but I beg to differ.
    I understand where you stand and have heard/ read this same argument before. Not that I totally disagree with your points however. But Hillary has already shown how much she can fail as a government servant in my opinion and it is not one that is uncommon. Over her, I am willing to give Trump a shot, but I do so with a grimace. It is good to keep in mind he will be limited as to what he can do by congress, so I am not stressed out about him ruining the country. Plus the odds of him actually winning the general election are small. So fretting is more than likely unneeded by those who hate him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Who in their right mind eats popcorn? Make it a steak and I'm there and if we can watch the Democrats burn as well I'll be a happy boy.

The past is coming around again man, better be ready for the next Arthur.
    Geez, you are an expensive person to please. Steak it is. Sadly the Dems seem to mostly have a generational rift.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Geez, you are an expensive person to please. Steak it is. Sadly the Dems seem to mostly have a generational rift.
    I'd say that's being very kind to the Democrats and the problems they're facing. Generational rift is most certainly fed by a huge ideology rift at the very least.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I'd say that's being very kind to the Democrats and the problems they're facing. Generational rift is most certainly fed by a huge ideology rift at the very least.
    I can agree to that. The young support one ideology, the old support another.

Deleted
    Isn't it a major sign of weakness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Isn't it a major sign of weakness?
    its an admitted weakness

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they failed lol. Trump went 5 for 5 tonite .
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't just go 5 for 5, he went 5 for 5 and has nearly 60% vote in them all so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

It's way too late in the game to pull a stunt like this. The GOP probably could have killed off Trump early in the running if they weren't so afraid of losing his supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    If only this would mean the end of the current Republican party and start the creation of a non-retarded conservative party that's not tainted by the actions of it's predecessor.
    What's retarded about the party?

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    What's retarded about the party?
    between the blatant corporate meddling (though the repubbies aren't the only ones guilty of this) and the biblethumping?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    between the blatant corporate meddling (though the repubbies aren't the only ones guilty of this) and the biblethumping?
    Biblethumping? You mean strong Christian
    roots that need to be reestablished into American society and government? It's about time that happened. That's a good thing.

roots that need to be reestablished into American society and government? It's about time that happened. That's a good thing.
    society, sure
    government, lol
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you were a troll. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    society, sure
    government, lol
    The only way to halt middle eastern cultural aggression, is another strong cultural presence that's non docile that doesn't bend over.

Emphatically, no. Freedom of religion is a founding principle and should be upheld on the societal level, but imposing any religious view or standpoint into a governing body is never a good thing and in fact is almost always dangerous.

The only way to halt Islamic aggression, is another strong cultural presence that's non docile.
    why are you talking on mmo-c
    you should take this to trump
    it will help him defeat isis

The only way to halt Islamic aggression, is another strong cultural presence that's non docile.
    Ah...so you want to double down on breaking the first amendment. Anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Emphatically, no. Freedom of religion is a founding principle and should be upheld on the societal level, but imposing any religious view or standpoint into a governing body is never a good thing and in fact is almost always dangerous.
    Not Christianity, its the one thing the world needs. In order to hold peace. It's the one thing America needs to do is bring the world under one sovereignty.