Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Biblethumping? You mean strong Christian
    roots that need to be reestablished into American society and government? It's about time that happened. That's a good thing.
    Disgusting.

On topic, it looks like Trump is taking this home. Probably still better than Cruz, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Ah...so you want to double down on breaking the first amendment. Anything else?
    Doesn't mean christianity too

Not Christianity, its the one thing the world needs. In order to hold peace. It's the one thing America needs to do is bring the world under one sovereignty.
    Because the history of Christianity has never shed blood for no other reason than forcing it's ideological standpoint. /s

Not Christianity, its the one thing the world needs. In order to hold peace. It's the one thing America needs to do is bring the world under one sovereignty.
    Yeah no. We aren't going to do that. If there is one thing Christianity is good at doing is destroying things. If anything we need to go back to our secular roots as a country more than our non-existent Christian roots.

Doesn't mean christianity too
    Kinda does though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah no. We aren't going to do that. If there is one thing Christianity is good at doing is destroying things. If anything we need to go back to our secular roots as a country more than our non-existent Christian roots.
    Yeah that's rather been failing under the Obama administration, and alot of European countries mostly up north,

Yeah that's rather been failing under the Obama administration, and alot of European countries mostly up north,
    Thanks, Obama.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The Republicans are just going to play with the rules of their primary. All they need to do is prevent Trump from getting the required number of delegates and he loses the election. Trump might be wrong on a lot of things, but he's not wrong on the primary elections being rigged.
    I tend to think of it less as rigged and more of a way to protect against idiots when they unite. Although in this case, Cruz is pretty much as idiotic as trump.

What? Not wanting the bullshit of religions destroying countries? Both Islam and Christianity are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I tend to think of it less as rigged and more of a way to protect against idiots when they unite. Although in this case, Cruz is pretty much as idiotic as trump.
    Cruz is scary because he is trump, but says the things in a nice through the eyes of religion. If Kasich can't win, I'm routing for trump in the primaries atm. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I've never understood why the candidates keep holding in primaries for so long, when it is clear they can't win. Right now, just looking at numbers, it is evident that Trump has won the primaries, so, unless Republicans find some excuse to drop him (which would cause an outrage, and ruin the party's reputation - which isn't big as it is), there is no way Cruz, Kasich or anyone else can win. Why do they keep spending money on their campaigns, plus form these coalitions against Trump? Isn't there a better way to spend their money and time? Or are they doing it out of fear of losing their reputation by bailing out prematurely?

Or maybe I just don't understand the decision making process. Is there any real chance Trump may still lose?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I really think john Kasich is coming unhinged, he needs to drop out because he has a screw loose now. Ted Cruz also needs to go because if he cant get the 1237 there is no way in hell the GOPe are going to nominate him. They only want him to stop trump from winning, then they will install paul ryan and general whats his face.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-27 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Not wanting the bullshit of religions destroying countries? Both Islam and Christianity are bad.
    No just Islam is.

- - - Updated - - -

No just Islam is.

- - - Updated - - -
    Too bad you are wrong. AGAIN. We have seen what Christianity does, considering there have been more right wing Christian terrorists in this country since 9/11 than Islamic ones.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    If we went by our non-existant Christian secular roots, you'd see a lot less money going out to countries and a lot less financial influence given off by the united states. In this day and age, that financial slack will be picked up by other countries willing to insert X agenda here. Less tolerance for stupid shit, etc. American influence will fail and we will be worse off

Christianity is a good thing even if it comes from debatable roots. If you think the church is about ramming the three faiths down your throat, you're going to the wrong church and they're a lot of them out there, namely roman catholic. Going to church 20th century is about pursuing a moral/spiritual relationship with yourself, how that relationship intercepts that of Christs teaching, and whatever the fuck you wanna take away from it. It's a DOS for dummies intrapersonal guide on how to be a better person by following a selfless person.

OT: Trump is new age rising republicans, others are old people who don't pay attention or are swindled by the perverted thing that is Cruz.

Deleted
    No just Islam is.

- - - Updated - - -
    Both are, its just that most christians are civilised

Too bad you are wrong. AGAIN. We have seen what Christianity does, considering there have been more right wing Christian terrorists in this country since 9/11 than Islamic ones.
    b/c americans actually care about their country and have the means to defend it and borders to protect. Thats why Switzerland is safe and Germany/Sweden/Belgium/France are about to take a trip to "fuckmyshitup"-ville

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Both are, its just that most christians are civilised
    It isn't so much as the faith, as how the faith is taught.

10+ Year Old Account
    No not wrong. What Christians did back then were for legitimate reasons. For example Salem trials. Witches were causing havoc by sending plagues, bad fortune, black magic, processions, cursing crops, there was no other choice to reduce their numbers. Crusades were a counter attack against Islamic aggression on Christian land and towards Christians. We can't afford another one.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how this thread turned into a religious bashing one, but if someone or a group claims to be a christian and are conducting terrorist actions, that would be your first clue they are not christian.

10+ Year Old Account
    No not wrong. What Christians did back then were for legitimate reasons. For example Salem trials. Witches were causing havoc by sending plagues, bad fortune, black magic, processions, cursing crops, there was no other choice to reduce their numbers. Crusades were a counter attack against Islamic aggression on Christian land and towards Christians. We can't afford another one.
    I love posts like these